You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

* 2019 RYDER CUP * FIXTURE AND RESULTS THREAD * NB: SINGLES (1 MATCH) 4 GAMES *

Comments

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited June 2019
    Hoping to play the last four singles on the following dates.

Please let your captain's know which ones you are available for. (You can play a 2nd singles)

MATCH TWENTY FIVE: FRIDAY 14TH JUNE: 6.00PM
    MATCH TWENTY SIX: SATURDAY 15TH JUNE: 4.30PM
    MATCH TWENTY SEVEN: SATURDAY 15TH JUNE: 5.15PM
    MATCH TWENTY EIGHT: SATURDAY 15TH JUNE: 7.15PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSHaDOD-szydVMJvJ6MoZ4GiPz19gacUKdNSg8hURM6APb05IenwkVwnjrp8HHL7D2z-c6t74A-ruYw/pubhtml

Whoever signs up for these singles, please be reliable for the start time for everyone's "enjoyment" of the closing stages.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    Just a quick query? @MAXALLY @StayOrGo

Based on my self imposed scale of £10 for a defeat(2) and £5 for a halved match (2) and with £10 for my solitary win ( Thanks @IrishRose for tanking @SidV79 so we won match 13) , my total donation should be a minimum of £40 (subject to how my business is this Sunday )

My Q is...do I donate to the winning team (Shelter) or the South's chosen charity ?(Shelter)

£40-NOW that's a coincidence as I recently donated £40 to another-but not so worthwhile- charity...didn't I @MISTY4ME ??
  • Options
    Hi @MAXALLY and all.

I have amended the time of the final match (Number 28) to be 7.15PM on Saturday 15th June, instead of 6PM.

This is due to player availability for the SOUTH, hope this is OK.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @rabdeniro v @lfccarl

Please can you play your match by this weekend? (09/06/19 latest)

If either of you are unavailable please let us know ASAP so we can get replacements.

Also @mattprawn how is Saturday afternoon looking for you regarding match v @Alvez11
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    StayOrGo said:

@rabdeniro v @lfccarl

If either of you are unavailable please let us know ASAP so we can get replacements.

Also @mattprawn how is Saturday afternoon looking for you regarding match v @Alvez11

Trying to get a hold of @lfccarl, can you message him to give me a shout, cheers.
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

StayOrGo said:

@rabdeniro v @lfccarl

Trying to get a hold of @lfccarl, can you message him to give me a shout, cheers.
    Hi @rabdeniro have sent PM and CC'd you.

I see @lfccarl is playing PLO Hi/Low now, maybe you can message him in chat
  • Options
    @lfccarl 3 @rabdeniro 1

A results that takes the SOUTH all square at 11-11.

Game on.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    StayOrGo said:

@lfccarl 3 @rabdeniro 1

A results that takes the SOUTH all square at 11-11.

Game on.

...and I thought the England result would be the worse scoreline I saw tonight. Sigh.

As they say in darts.....GAME ON!
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    Disaster.........................
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Hi @MAXALLY Just confirming 3pm tomorrow (Saturday) for our match.

Also @mattprawn are you available for your match will @Alvez11 this weekend? If you can let me know some dates/times you are available and I will message Alvez on Facebook as he doesn't use forum much.
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Also @mattprawn are you available for your match will @Alvez11 this weekend? If you can let me know some dates/times you are available and I will message Alvez on Facebook as he doesn't use forum much.

Confirmed Graham. Got to take my whippets for a walk in the morning, and do a shift down pit...but will be back home for my lunch of pie, peas n gravy and then will be ready for battle ;)
  • Options
    mattprawnmattprawn Member Posts: 632
    Hi Graham, @StayOrGo , I can play today. Pretty flexible on times.

Matt
  • Options
    mattprawnmattprawn Member Posts: 632
    Sorry now need to head out for a bit. I could play @Alvez11 this evening. Say 7pm?
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

StayOrGo said:

Confirmed Graham. Got to take my whippets for a walk in the morning, and do a shift down pit...but will be back home for my lunch of pie, peas n gravy and then will be ready for battle ;)
    Hi @MAXALLY If you reg at 3pm Alan, I will join.

• Options
    ...waiting ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I just beat Graham 4 nil...

(well, I would have done if @Tikay10 had not turned on the RNG to favour the South players, and allow them to hit every river. ;) )

A very credible 2 2 draw. Thanks for the games Graham @StayOrGo

That means it is still...

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Very good games, well played Alan, and yes, GAME ON, indeed.

11.5 - 11.5
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

I think SOUTH should be awarded a few extra points, as some of their star players are in Vegas & can't access the site.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    StayOrGo said:

Very good games, well played Alan, and yes, GAME ON, indeed.

11.5 - 11.5

And to think, just a few games ago...all you could hear was crows in t' norf.....WP G and Max...I was hoping to get back to watch but credible draw and no dishonour to either side
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    mattprawn said:

Sorry now need to head out for a bit. I could play @Alvez11 this evening. Say 7pm?

Hi @mattprawn Alvez has got back to me. Any chance you can play tomorrow afternoon?

Only if it's convenient for you. We have a bit of time if needed.

Apologies.