You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

* 2019 RYDER CUP * FIXTURE AND RESULTS THREAD * NB: SINGLES (1 MATCH) 4 GAMES *

Comments

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    MAXALLY said:

@waller02 v @Tikay10
    @thisltedu v @madprof

^^^^ may as well put the score in for this one now...... 9 nil to the North. (at least)

No chance, feeling good about my pairings here. Come on THE SOUTH!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,274
    waller02 said:

@Tikay10, I can't do tonight but I shall be on every other night, the earliest I can do is 5pm at a push. So whenever is best for you.

@waller02

Morning mate.

How about 9pm on Wednesday?

Please also let me know who should register first.

Entirely up to you, but if you want to play them "two at a time", in parallel, that's fine by me. If so, let's get the first one started, then start the 2nd 1 or 2 minutes later so that the blinds are in sync. If you prefer to single-table, that's also fine.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    Tikay10 said:

waller02 said:

@Tikay10, I can't do tonight but I shall be on every other night, the earliest I can do is 5pm at a push. So whenever is best for you.

@waller02

Morning mate.

Entirely up to you, but if you want to play them "two at a time", in parallel, that's fine by me. If so, let's get the first one started, then start the 2nd 1 or 2 minutes later so that the blinds are in sync. If you prefer to single-table, that's also fine.
    Yeah 9pm Wednesday is fine with me, I'll confirm a few mins before on this thread then I shall reg first. Also happy to play 2 at a time.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,274
    waller02 said:

Tikay10 said:

waller02 said:

@waller02

Morning mate.

Yeah 9pm Wednesday is fine with me, I'll confirm a few mins before on this thread then I shall reg first. Also happy to play 2 at a time.
    @waller02

Perfect, thank you.

9pm Wednesday it is, & I'll wait for you to reg & then jump in.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,306
    I’ve pm’ed @thisltedu to try to arrange a time but @MAXALLY says he’s to scared to come out of the under stairs cupboard to play....pity....
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    madprof said:

I’ve pm’ed @thisltedu to try to arrange a time but @MAXALLY says he’s to scared to come out of the under stairs cupboard to play....pity....

You best focus on winning your 1st game, and leave the trash talking to me Mad Head ;)
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,306
    MAXALLY said:

madprof said:

You best focus on winning your 1st game, and leave the trash talking to me Mad Head ;)
    I have to say @MAXALLY ..fair point, well made!!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hi @engy afternoon's are best for me mate. Are you available Weds, Thurs or Fri afternoon?
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111
    StayOrGo said:

Hi @engy afternoon's are best for me mate. Are you available Weds, Thurs or Fri afternoon?

@JordyAA

It would be ideal if we could play at same time as these 2. Can you play any of those afternoons? any time after about 3pm would work for me. If not, please suggest an evening that will suit you (other than today).

Phil
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

StayOrGo said:

@JordyAA

It would be ideal if we could play at same time as these 2. Can you play any of those afternoons? any time after about 3pm would work for me. If not, please suggest an evening that will suit you (other than today).

Phil
    3.30pm would be ideal if @engy @JordyAA are available. If they are working 9-5 then as early as possible in the evening will also be fine.
  • Options
    JordyAAJordyAA Member Posts: 12
    3.30pm tomorrow suits me
  • Options
    Match 7 has now been decided, please arrange time/date on this thread.

@SidV79 v @MISTY4ME
    @TheEdge949 v @IrishRose

Each match is 4 games, stopping at 2-2 and still continuing if 3-0
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    330 Thursday or Friday suits me @StayOrGo just whichever is best for you bud
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    StayOrGo said:

@SidV79 v @MISTY4ME
    @TheEdge949 v @IrishRose

I will translate that into North language for you all...

.....when we get to 4 zip up in t match, halt. B)
  • Options
    engy said:

330 Thursday or Friday suits me @StayOrGo just whichever is best for you bud

Shall we go for 3.30pm Thursday then @engy .

@Essexphil @JordyAA you can either play tomorrow or on Thursday the same time as us, up to you.

GL Phil! (OK and a little bit of luck to the "other guys" too) :D
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    MAXALLY said:

StayOrGo said:

@SidV79 v @MISTY4ME
    @TheEdge949 v @IrishRose

I will translate that into North language for you all...

.....when we get to 4 zip up in t match, halt. B)
    Actually when the combined score is 5-0 to THE SOUTH you can then stop if you wish to guys, or carry on, up to you. :p
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    Have pmd Irish Rose to arrange my........ i wanna say game but methinks shes gonna hand me my a55
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    Probably on a plate with a nice Chianti and some beans
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,177

Have pmd Irish Rose to arrange my........ i wanna say game but methinks shes gonna hand me my a55

When are you looking to play Edgy?.... I will see if Sid can play me around the same time
  • Options
    thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 398
    @madprof / Danny are you OK for tomorrow night to play our match at the same time as Waller/TK?
    Donald