You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Total Player - Have YOU Voted yet?

Comments

• Options
    TiaDalmaTiaDalma Member Posts: 454
    edited March 2010
    Done. Well done to all TPers. I have loved following this comp. Awesome players all!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2010
    I'm holding off until I've seen what songs they sing on Youtube....

• Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2010
    fairly easy vote for me, dunno if your allowed to reveal who you voted for and why? so until i get the all clear it will remain anonymous
  • Options
    ONTHERlVERONTHERlVER Member Posts: 63
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Total Player - Have YOU Voted yet?:
    I went to the page with one in mind but it all changed after reading all the bits and pieces and I ended up going for another! It's amazing the difference just a few words can make! Posted by DiggerMan

I agree but for different reasons ... I had a good idea in my head who I wanted to win and it was the player bio's that reassured me that I was making the right desision. I mean lets be fair I don't really know any of them but would be happy to see any one go on to make success. I just hope that sky realises that the forum also get 10% of the WSOP profit !!!! divided equally between its members :P
  • Options
    SparceSparce Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2010
    I voted :) think I can safely reveal that I voted Sparce lol.

Thanks to everyone who has watched the shows, read the threads and been voting.  Its good that people make an informed decision as opposed to clicking a random button.

To this end, tomorrow evening I am going to write a longer bio about myself, who I am, where I am from and what poker and indeed this comp means to me (a lot).

As for now, I am at an assessment centre until tomorrow evening.  Yes I am actually applying for a job!!! wow!

David

xxx
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2010
    I voted :) think I can safely reveal that I voted Sparce lol. Thanks to everyone who has watched the shows, read the threads and been voting.  Its good that people make an informed decision as opposed to clicking a random button. To this end, tomorrow evening I am going to write a longer bio about myself, who I am, where I am from and what poker and indeed this comp means to me (a lot). As for now, I am at an assessment centre until tomorrow evening.  Yes I am actually applying for a job!!! wow! David xxx
    Posted by Sparce
    Considering i've seen you win more in one pot than most earn in a week this has got to be some Job !!! lol

GL Sparce - Not only with the Comp but the Job as well
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2010
    URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Who to chooooooooose?

Can make arguments for all three.... but..... i have voted...
  • Options
    MR-CHIPS-DMR-CHIPS-D Member Posts: 85
    edited March 2010

Consider it!   Done good luck guys.

• Options
    spreadwellspreadwell Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2010

not easy, made my choice, gl guys
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited March 2010
    Voted. Made my decision pretty quickly.
  • Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited March 2010
    fairly easy vote for me, dunno if your allowed to reveal who you voted for and why? so until i get the all clear it will remain anonymous
    Posted by hurst05
    good point are we allowed to say?
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited March 2010
    It's so tough - spent ages thinking about the merits of all three, selected one and then changed my mind and went for another! Few hours later, I'm still thinking did I make the right decision and now wishing I went for someone else - **** you Total Player!
  • Options
    offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited March 2010
    You should make it way more noticable on the front page that voting has begun. Also has the person uploading the eps onto youtube went on holiday?
  • Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited March 2010
    less than 20% of players use the forum i think,so how are the rest gonna find out and vote?
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited March 2010
    You should make it way more noticable on the front page that voting has begun. Also has the person uploading the eps onto youtube went on holiday?
    Posted by offshoot
    Offshoot,

You can catch all of the Total Player episodes again on the Sky Poker TV channel and here on Friday from 8am (link opens in new window).

Voting being open has two of the main slots we have available to advertise it - top of the right hand panel (which is also there when you go the playing lobby), as well as the first panel of the four on the homepage. A decent percentage of people who come to the homepage are first time visitors to the site (more experienced Sky Poker users might have bookmarked the lobby or forum, for instance), so there's a balance we need to strike between making people aware of the TP vote and possbily confusing those who are new to the site.

As for the episodes being uploaded to YouTube, it actually takes a while for the studio to convert them from the format they record the shows in to something YouTube can handle, so please bear with us :)

As always, do keep the feedback and ideas coming - I'm always up for listening to them, as are the rest of the Sky Poker team.

Cheers,
    Dave

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited March 2010
    less than 20% of players use the forum i think,so how are the rest gonna find out and vote?
    Posted by FINS
    Good question.

The next Newsletter - due very shortly. & certainly within the TP Voting time-window - will prominently include reference to the TP Voting. ALL players who are registered with Sky Poker get the newsletter.

• Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited March 2010
    I CAN'T DO IT!!!! 
    (plus I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be impartial)

..But I am open to bribes ;)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited March 2010
    I CAN'T DO IT!!!!  (plus I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be impartial) ..But I am open to bribes ;)
    Posted by LML
    Count me in for that, too!
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2010
    I CAN'T DO IT!!!!  (plus I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be impartial) ..But I am open to bribes ;)
    Posted by LML
    do you take bribes for anything? not just tp voting :)
  • Options
    cabler111cabler111 Member Posts: 16
    edited March 2010
    done