You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Total Player - Have YOU Voted yet?

Comments

• Options
    HjaltlandHjaltland Member Posts: 137
    edited March 2010

Have made my selection....and believe me it was real hard to choose.

For 2011 SkyPoker must send a team not just one player.....what a team of nine players we would of had for the WSOP 2010.

I'm sure high cash table players would agree to a higher rake per table which could help pay for a team to go to Vegas for 2011.

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited March 2010
    Done, Good Luck to all three of you, now and in the future.......Greatness is waiting for you All!
    ps nice post Hjaltland, agreed
  • Options
    dhmdhm Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2010
    done.all the best to u 3, bring back the bracelet
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited March 2010
    Good luck to all three of you.  All nice guys and all are worthy winners.

(I'm still wondering why at Luton I was singing "Spongebob Squarepants" to you David!?)
  • Options
    IANMAC1IANMAC1 Member Posts: 73
    edited March 2010
    done. i must admit it wasnt easy.
  • Options
    SparceSparce Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Total Player - Have YOU Voted yet?:
    Good luck to all three of you.  All nice guys and all are worthy winners. (I'm still wondering why at Luton I was singing "Spongebob Squarepants" to you David!?)
    Posted by Machka
    Haha, Cause its a great drinking song! i think everyone should learn the words! I actually brought some spongebob boxers the other day! think they will have to become my lucky pants ;p  

XXX
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited March 2010
    Have made my selection....and believe me it was real hard to choose. For 2011 SkyPoker must send a team not just one player..... what a team of nine players we would of had for the WSOP 2010. I'm sure high cash table players would agree to a higher rake per table which could help pay for a team to go to Vegas for 2011.
    Posted by Hjaltland
    A team of 9! Nothing like aiming high but I bet someone in Sky marketing just collapsed. A team of 3 would be excellent IMO.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Total Player - Have YOU Voted yet? : Haha, Cause its a great drinking song! i think everyone should learn the words! I actually brought some spongebob boxers the other day! think they will have to become my lucky pants ;p   XXX
    Posted by Sparce
    Are we going to see you in lots of MTTs over the next week? I hope so cos you have enough cash already so start playing for the glory!
  • Options
    bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited March 2010
    I've cast my vote. It was a tough choice with all three being excellent candidates. Wait and see now who goes through...
  • Options
    stinraestinrae Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2010
    i have decided this is the most fixed site on the net
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010
    i have decided this is the most fixed site on the net
    Posted by stinrae

was it broken ?

never noticed ahh well its fixed now,

ty for letting  us know !
  • Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Total Player - Have YOU Voted yet? :   was it broken ?  never noticed ahh well its fixed now,  ty for let us know !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    It was nice of him wasn't it? I wonder, did he fix it himself or did he get a man in?
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2010
    Well I'm still waiting for each of them to perform a song! If they think I'm choosing a winner based on them sitting infront of a PC playing computerised top-trumps then they need to think again! .. They didn't call this competition The X-Factor for nothing!

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited March 2010
    I completely agree NoseyBonk, we need to see more performances like THIS.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2010
    ROFL - That's what I'm talkin' abaahht (as that Apprentice bloke used to keep saying)
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited March 2010
    No, and I won't be either, I haven't seen enough of the TP stuff to make an informed choice.

Good luck to all 3 finalists, I can't wait to follow the winners progress as Sky Poker's representative at the WSOP.
  • Options
    DAVID_TDAVID_T Member Posts: 43
    edited March 2010
    forget, have you voted yet....Have you voted for Nutter yet?
  • Options
    SparceSparce Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2010
    Sunday night results Tournies:

Played a few tournies tonight.  Think I came 70th ish primo where I busted out my AK vs AQ.

I also played some real tournaments.  The stars $215 750k guaranteed - 4594 runners. I finished 163rd.
    And the Ipoker Sunday mil $535 1498 runners - I came 63rd.  These have tough fields, have a large starting stacks and a slow clock - just like the wsop.  I am very happy with my results and this shows the strength of my tourney game atm, running deep in these two tough tournies :)  its only going to get better in  the next couple of months.

XXX

ps. thanks ling for railing
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited March 2010
    made my chioce and voted gl guys it was sooooo hard del
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Sunday night results Tournies: Played a few tournies tonight.  Think I came 70th ish primo where I busted out my AK vs AQ. I also played some real tournaments.  The stars $215 750k guaranteed - 4594 runners. I finished 163rd. And the Ipoker Sunday mil $535 1498 runners - I came 63rd.  These have tough fields, have a large starting stacks and a slow clock - just like the wsop.  I am very happy with my results and this shows the strength of my tourney game atm, running deep in these two tough tournies :)  its only going to get better in  the next couple of months. XXX ps. thanks ling for railing
    Posted by Sparce
    Good man! Thats what we want to see, MTT success. How about the Sky Poker Deepstacks?