You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Triple Takedown - Sky Poker Tokens to won!!

1141516171820»

Comments

• bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    edited December 2021
    Regular readers of this thread (hello both!) will know that we're making some changes starting in the new year to alleviate some of the administrative burden (and push it onto @Tikay10 :smiley: )

Fundamentally, the competition will remain the same: same games, still rake-free, same scoring system, still awarding weekly and monthly prizes. However, we're making a small tweak to how we award prizes which also affects the number of prizes offered. The good news is that the weekly prize pool will be increased though this does mean we'll award fewer prizes for the monthly to balance. Rather than awarding tokens, we will be entering you into MTTs of your choice, similar to how the MML runs, so this also means that you'll need to post to let Tikay know what you'd like to play.

This is a proposal that Jon and Tikay have seen, and hope it makes sense to you all. You'll continue to get outstanding value from playing these games.

Proposal for weekly prizes:
    1st - main event entry (£33 or £22)
    2nd - mini major entry (£11)
    3rd - a week's entry to all of the FTT games (£5)

Proposal for monthly prizes:
    1st - any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £22
    2nd - any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £11
    3rd - a £5.50 MTT entry or a week's entry into al of the FTT games

Business as usual for the rest of December, and I'll put up a new thread with the final details when we go again from January.

This forum-based competition has been running pretty seamlessly for longer than the 10 years that I've been here, so it's great that we've been able to make a few small changes to keep it running. Many thanks to Jon @j3ono, Carl @luvBWFC and all of the other admins that have preceded them over the years.

Thanks

Mike
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited December 2021
    Great stuff @bbMike, and a big thx to @j3ono over the years and @luvBWFC , delighted to have won this week and will try and play more often (I sort got out the habit) obviously getting lucky in them helps too. :-)

Here's Monday's (27th December) results:

1st @WAREZ who wins £25 in tokens
    2nd @CMCULT57 who wins £10
    3rd @giesahaun who wins £5
    Congrats guys and well played :smile:

The monthly result is as follows:

60 players had a go this month, generating prizes for the top 6 with 3 qualifying scores.

1st @WAREZ wins £30 in tokens
    2nd @giesahaun wins £20
    3rd @Asho28 wins £10
    4th-6th places win £5 @HENDRIK62 @-Stuey- @MAXALLY

Here's the full list of everyone who played at least 3 times in the month and were therefore eligible for the monthly prizes:

As previously communicated, the competition will continue on in January and beyond, with a small tweak to the prizes and how they are awarded. I'll set up a new thread for this before we go again on Monday.

Thanks

Mike.

@bbMike stupidly used my £25 token on tonights mini thinking I would get change but I only have £5 left, can I rectify this or is it a learning opportunity :-)
    @HENDRIK62 I would contact customer care, hopefully they can sort you out.
    Thanks @bbMike will try that , if they can't its no biggie as it was a bonus anyway :smiley:
    edited December 2021
    Massive thank you to customer services (yet again) they refunded the balance on my token to this stupid old guy
    please pass on my thx @Tikay10
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766

@HENDRIK62

Well done, & yes, I certainly will.

Happy & healthy 2022 mate.
    TYVM Big Likewise
    Tikay10 said:

@HENDRIK62

Well done, & yes, I certainly will.

Happy & healthy 2022 mate.

Please note that due to the change to the prize format, and the fact I don't have access to the edit the front page, we'll retire this thread and new one can be found here:

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/184107/mondays-forum-triple-takedown-competition/p1?new=1

Prizes won at the end of December will be credited by @j3ono and team as they have done until now.

Thanks for your support.

Mike
  • j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    Happy 2022 to all.
    Prizes emailed as above.
    Rungolden :smiley:
    Jon