You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Is it too early to talk 2020?

Danbo406Danbo406 Member Posts: 13
edited October 2019 in The Sky Poker Tour
Sorry if I've missed it but any talk of a 2020 tour? I like to book my salubrious Travelodge early!

Best Answer

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    Answer ✓

Hi @Danbo406

Nothing has been mentioned yet as to any SPT's in 2020, but I'm sure we will get to hear the score quite soon.

Answers

• Danbo406Danbo406 Member Posts: 13
    Thanks Tikay fingers crossed. Or we all just descend to DTD one night in 2020!
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    Tikay10 said:

Hi @Danbo406

Nothing has been mentioned yet as to any SPT's in 2020, but I'm sure we will get to hear the score quite soon.

Very much looking forward to hearing the NEWS soon @Tikay10. Sounds like things are on the 'Bubble'.

Love reading between the lines.... ;)
  • edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,891
    Tikay10 said:

Hi @Danbo406

That's just not Cricket @Tikay10 . Are you sure you can't give us a Clear Vison of what to expect? ;)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

As soon as I hear anything official, I'll make sure everyone knows straight away.

;)
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Well, we'll well.. Pick, think.. The last player.. The obvious.. Player.. Who would be bottom of the list... Ask me a month ago, answer, indifferent.. Ask me now, the player, who Prays.. This place.. Is here.. All 2020..and forever.. Is me.. Irony. Back, way.. Back.. In the day.. Watched Skypoker TV.. Constant. Wanted so so bad, to be a part.. Oh, what irony... Pray.. All will be good, all 2020..simple..love. The Poker. P. Bratt.. Xxx,
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    misterpj said:

Well, we'll well.. Pick, think.. The last player.. The obvious.. Player.. Who would be bottom of the list... Ask me a month ago, answer, indifferent.. Ask me now, the player, who Prays.. This place.. Is here.. All 2020..and forever.. Is me.. Irony. Back, way.. Back.. In the day.. Watched Skypoker TV.. Constant. Wanted so so bad, to be a part.. Oh, what irony... Pray.. All will be good, all 2020..simple..love. The Poker. P. Bratt.. Xxx,

Here’s a thought Mr PJ

With a Ferrari and money no object? Come and join the party in Manchester for the £550 grand final next weekend?