You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

UKOPS Sidebet Challenge

13»

Comments

• loolololloloololollo Member Posts: 929
    Start a WhatsApp group and share the link on here?
  • FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 824
    Out the 3 I only use skype. FB messenger would also work.
  • miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134
    Alright then, Skype, fb messenger or discord...whichever gets more comments I’ll make. Let’s get the terms and conditions for my glorious win set by the end of the weekend
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    edited December 2019
    Hi guys.

Is this being done on straight profit? Unfortunately I can only play part of the schedule, but if it's just on profit and OK to only play some of UKOPS, and not too late, then I am happy to join if you'll have me.

Also don't mind if there is a points element to it, although will struggle with volume. But still would be happy to do it.
  • rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 616
    Any is fine for me apart from twitter discord/facebock best 2 for me
    If it's not too late for me to join, then Facebook best for me.
  • miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134
    StayOrGo said:

Hi guys.

Is this being done on straight profit? Unfortunately I can only play part of the schedule, but if it's just on profit and OK to only play some of UKOPS, and not too late, then I am happy to join if you'll have me.

Also don't mind if there is a points element to it, although will struggle with volume. But still would be happy to do it.

Probably be profit and points from all ukops events only, more than welcome to join though
  • chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 128
    @destinycod pm me your fb name and I’ll add you to the group
    edited December 2019
    miniman88 said:

StayOrGo said:

Hi guys.

Probably be profit and points from all ukops events only, more than welcome to join though
    OK cool, count me in. Someone has to represent the "old guys" amongst all this youth and natural talent. B)

I take it sats won't count?

@chrisdonkb Please do add me to the FB group.

Should be fun.

Many thanks and GL all!
  • chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 128
    I put you in yesterday Graham, have you seen it?
    edited December 2019

No not seen anything yet Chris. What am I looking for? What is the group name?

Do you have the right Graham Carter? (Might be worth checking mutual friends)

I will PM you my email address that is associated with my Facebook account.

Meanwhile @FeelGroggy @rspca12 maybe you can check if Chris has perhaps added a different Graham Carter.

All sorted @chrisdonkb

Sorry was looking for wrong "sort" of group.
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    A lump on.punt.if,ever.i have seen one...best player. In field. Chrisdon.kb. my man. Cream.always.rise....too Da.Top. class player.....by a distance. Lurve.You Chris. G.L. paul j. Xxx
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Y.E.S. deliberate.....made him.sweat.enuff. too let.worst bookmaker.in U.K. off da hookski.xxx Happy Christmas..... All....lurve. Paul.xxx