You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NO CHANCE

amnotere26amnotere26 Member Posts: 32
SKY Poker, Same Thing Over and Over...
I’ve been playing online poker for 20+ years and can honestly say that SKY Poker has to be rigged. Every time that I deposit money after staying away for a while I get a winning streak. This is followed by bad beat after bad beat, with huge starting hands losing to runner-runner turn and river cards time after time after time. It follows the same pattern every time. What I do now is deposit, win a profit then cash out as soon as the back to back bad beats start happening. When I don’t do this I continue to lose hand after hand. SKY Poker is, in my opinion, definitely rigged. There are thousand of people who think this. There is no fun to be had on SKY Poker, someone needs to regulate this appalling situation. Oh and before I forget, be prepared to see loads of Quads and Straight Flushes. Especially Quads, 4 of a kind is routine here, way more than the odds and way more than any other site I’ve played. It’s always ’Hollywood Poker’ with SKY.
Why I’ve now stopped totally on SKY Poker...
Last 2 hands...
1. Was Chip Leader, Dealt KK called All-In by player with 3 5 offsuit.
Flop A 9 J
Turn 4
River 2
Lost to Straight.

2. Dealt KK again consecutively went All In again...
SAME player called me with J 6 offsuit
Flop A 2 9
Turn 6
River 6

Lost and Out
That happens in a similar way time after time.
DON’T TRUST THIS POKER SITE

P.S. SKY... please don’t bother replying to my review, I’m putting this out for the information of players, not for you to give a standard response about how you are regulated.

Comments

• Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    so you are a winning player.
    why are you complaining ?
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528

I’ve been playing online poker for 20+ years and can honestly say that SKY Poker has to be rigged. Every time that I deposit money after staying away for a while I get a winning streak. This is followed by bad beat after bad beat, with huge starting hands losing to runner-runner turn and river cards time after time after time. It follows the same pattern every time. What I do now is deposit, win a profit then cash out as soon as the back to back bad beats start happening. When I don’t do this I continue to lose hand after hand. SKY Poker is, in my opinion, definitely rigged. There are thousand of people who think this. There is no fun to be had on SKY Poker, someone needs to regulate this appalling situation.

So you found have found a way to exploit the software and win endless ammounts of money then?

No of course not or you wouldn't be on here crying yet again. 😂
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299

I’ve been playing online poker for 20+ years and can honestly say that SKY Poker has to be rigged. Every time that I deposit money after staying away for a while I get a winning streak. This is followed by bad beat after bad beat, with huge starting hands losing to runner-runner turn and river cards time after time after time. It follows the same pattern every time. What I do now is deposit, win a profit then cash out as soon as the back to back bad beats start happening. When I don’t do this I continue to lose hand after hand. SKY Poker is, in my opinion, definitely rigged. There are thousand of people who think this. There is no fun to be had on SKY Poker, someone needs to regulate this appalling situation. Oh and before I forget, be prepared to see loads of Quads and Straight Flushes. Especially Quads, 4 of a kind is routine here, way more than the odds and way more than any other site I’ve played. It’s always ’Hollywood Poker’ with SKY.
    Last 2 hands...
    Flop A 9 J
    Turn 4
    River 2
    Lost to Straight.

Flop A 2 9
    Turn 6
    River 6

Lost and Out

P.S. SKY... please don’t bother replying to my review, I’m putting this out for the information of players, not for you to give a standard response about how you are regulated.

Are you sure you were playing on Sky? You've only played 1 MTT this year, a £300 Bounty Hunter today and those hands didn't happen.
    Brilliant, James ! I know it was probably time consuming to call this guy out...worth it! LMFAO😂
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Only searched hands relating to that particular alias...
  • Options
    MARK277MARK277 Member Posts: 110

Last 2 hands...
    Flop A 9 J
    Turn 4
    River 2
    Lost to Straight.

Flop A 2 9
    Turn 6
    River 6

Lost and Out

Are you sure you were playing on Sky? You've only played 1 MTT this year, a £300 Bounty Hunter today and those hands didn't happen.
    Post of the century on any forum that. Time well spent if you had to put any research into the stat.

It should keep a few people quiet for a while
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    You dont have to be an expert in handwriting to tell "amnothere" went to the same school as "misterpj"?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    Glenelg said:

You dont have to be an expert in handwriting to tell "amnothere" went to the same school as "misterpj"?

I don't think it's PJ his post is coherent unless it's his ulter ego
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited February 2020
    stokefc said:

Glenelg said:

I don't think it's PJ his post is coherent unless it's his ulter ego
    Uses same image as a recently banned irate poster, XX.......XX ?

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Gleneig

as usual, bang out of order, ..congratulations, on your 'utter Round-Objects'.. insinuation.

I note, with laughter.... every hand, every MTT, I ever posted, factual,FACTUAL..factual.

talking of ' pseudonyms' ..... ? you got one ? yourself ! ( rofl) twice 'of a Sunday'
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Paul, Nice to see you’re back and on form?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,365
    Laurel and Hardy ^^^^