You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mr Thicky Mcthick asks stupid question.

2»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855
    edited March 2020
    somniatis said:

I use Firefox.... Thanks for the confirmation that is was a "bug" or it was "buggy" because it didn't work as expected.... I also found it a wee bit alarming too since this could have been a hacker or some malware.

@ Tikay, with respect, unless you've been coding since the days of the good old Amiga and coded in assembler language too. I'd prefer it if you didn't tell me "it's not a bug" every time that report what in my experience I consider to be a "bug".

If it has unintended behaviour or consequences it's a good old fashioned bug! That's not to say anyone's a bad coder or it was a serious bug it's just one of those things that will happen when you code. Hence , Microsoft always roll out their new bug-ware and have the customers beta test it for free and I always wait a year or two until it's been fully "beta tested" by those gullible customers.

Solved though and that's the main thing. Thanks for the input Chris.

@somniatis

First up, I don't know the first thing about coding.

You wrote;

"What about the "Enable flash" pop up bug?"

Putting the pop-up up was NOT a bug, as I stated it was by design. It was put up deliberately.

The underlying problem was a "bug", as explained by Sky Chris.

We were talking about different things & the wires maybe got crossed.

I'm not in the habit of being disrespectful to our players, we were simply at cross purposes.

Have a good evening & run good bud. That's bud, not bug...