You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PKRPar LIVE ON TWITCH

Comments

• Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Aka the SPeraTive.......
    Oil get moi coat......
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    edited January 2021
    LIVE tonight in the SPT Online Warmup; 7pm.

New Overlays as well.
  • Options
    We will be live tomorrow from around 7pm (getting home from the snow pending).

We will also be drawing the Heads Up Champions League Group stages. 16 players, 4 groups, place your bets!!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    If you want to do some HU on that sunday you stream let's do it before the sunday major.
    I myself usually manage to run deep in the sunday major and if I do exit I will be making a re-entry. I also have that 7:30 bounty hunter to play and the sheriff.

If I was to exit the 7:30 bounty hunter and sunday major I will still look to do some Hu.
  • Options
    No stream tonight, but will be streaming super sunday instead!! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Super Sunday is here. Sunday Major streaming tonight plus the shitshow (obviously)! Will chuck in the 7.30pm £33 jobby too!

Grab a beer!

Live from 7.00pm.
  • Options
    HU with @craigcu12 confirmed for 7pm.

How often will i be called Weak?
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Weak = overs on 10
    Blocker = overs on 20
  • Options
    We did the Shot stream last Saturday which was an absolute riot (in a good way)!!

Live again tonight ! Potentially some marbles racing between breaks and most definitely some Saturday night beers and tunes.

See you from 7pm!
  • Options
    There will hopefully be a wee home game tonight too at 9pm.

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.uk
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 4775107
    - Enter my Invitation Code: pkrparontwitch

Or launch this URL: pokerstars://home-games/invite/4775107/pkrparontwitch.

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.
    If you want to find out more, visit pokerstars://resolve/0/home-games-intro.
  • Options
    Live now!!
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Back to our normal Wednesday night slot!!

Live tonight from 7.00pm.

@IrishRose for directions;twitch.tv/pkrpar
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    PKRPar said:

Back to our normal Wednesday night slot!!

Live tonight from 7.00pm.

@IrishRose for directions;twitch.tv/pkrpar

Tyvm :blush: - even I can't get lost with such clear directions!! See you there - I'm sure you will replicate @Boxster great result last night on stream x
  • Options
    IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    @IrishRose can I just congratulate you on being an absolute mad woman , rebuying into the £110 last night with 12 big blinds and almost pulling it off ! !

As a gambler I appreciated it ha.
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    IamAll_En said:

@IrishRose can I just congratulate you on being an absolute mad woman , rebuying into the £110 last night with 12 big blinds and almost pulling it off ! !

As a gambler I appreciated it ha.

To be fair - I'm a definate gambler at heart lol and I do actually play better as a shorty than with a stack of chips as I'm usually the generous one donating to the table. Much more luck than skill - that's me!
  • Options
    It's Wednesday so we're back live tonight. I will probably fire the stream up at 6.30pm tonight. :)

See you in the chat hopefully!

Tonight there will be movie theme songs following my enjoyment of @craigcu12 's latest stream :)
  • Options
    The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 388
    PKRPar said:

It's Wednesday so we're back live tonight. I will probably fire the stream up at 6.30pm tonight. :)

Tonight there will be movie theme songs following my enjoyment of @craigcu12 's latest stream :)

I don't think that Rabbit featured in any notable films so I'll probably give it a miss tonight.
  • Options
    The--Don said:

PKRPar said:

I don't think that Rabbit featured in any notable films so I'll probably give it a miss tonight.
    Saves us all then.

PS: just an hour or so if movie theme songs.