You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

PKRPar LIVE ON TWITCH

Comments

• PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    edited June 2021
    Live tonight. Song Requests are BACK. Marbles no doubt too, oh and some Sky Poker.

7pm. I will also be playing the final 2 games in my 5.50 challenge.... eeeeek.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Have fun tonight lads. This will be my first multi stream as a viewer rather than a participant so looking forward to it.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    KERMONNNN!! @PKRPar Very well played! Some "funky" moves..... but deserved...
    edited June 2021
    #prayfordues. @Duesenberg

Personally, nae offence like as you were the Star of the show, but "going downhill" is probably a better euphemism? #prayfordues was trending on twitter in the early hours of this morning. See ya tomoz nite???
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Glenelg said:

Personally, nae offence like as you were the Star of the show, but "going downhill" is probably a better euphemism? #prayfordues was trending on twitter in the early hours of this morning. See ya tomoz nite???
    Haha - can't argue with that!

Tomorrow is touch-and-go right now - sitting very still and being very quiet is all I'm capable of at the moment!
    Hello, no stream tonight. Big game for Denmark as they prepare for the final against Italy.

I don’t think i can stream for the next couple of weeks due to work commitments either, but will maybe try and squeeze something in.

x
    The Euros has finished so back to the twitch streets we go. Live from around 7pm tonight, and hopefully the return of MARBLES!!!!

Hopefully see you there!!!
    After a month away with work, guess who's back, back again....

LIVE tonight from 7pm, featuring marbles, Discord HU Champions League draw, Sidebet Sundays and the Sunday MAJOR.

Hopefully see you at 7.
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    PKRPar said:

LIVE tonight from 7pm, featuring marbles, Discord HU Champions League draw, Sidebet Sundays and the Sunday MAJOR.

Hopefully see you at 7.

Is Scotland in a different time zone?

PKRPar said:

Hopefully see you at 7.

Is Scotland in a different time zone?
    hopefully
    adverb
    UK /ˈhəʊp.fəl.i/ US /ˈhoʊp.fəl.i/

B1
    used, often at the start of a sentence, to express what you would like to happen:
    LIVE tonight from 7pm.

no beers, no entry
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,517
    PKRPar.......or the WSOP Main Event table.....or Stoke v Barnsley. Tough choice ;)
    Special treat for everyone tonight, we're going live tonight with none other than @Duesenberg for numerous beers, and maybe even a midex!!

Marbles will probably feature too

Live from 7pm
    One for MisterPJ;

https://twitch.tv/pkrpar/clip/EncouragingHorribleGullSwiftRage-nzLKHaaFPyvuo-cG

Thanks to @Duesenberg for joining me last night for beers and banter. Full VOD still available for a bit if anyones bored and has 7 hours to kill.
    1 week on, and we're going live.

See you shortly.

Back to usual Wednesday night slot following a treble stream !!!!

bring beer, lots of beer.

7pm tonight.

Sidenote: NEW SUB BADGES

Heading live at 7.15pm tonight. Marbles and usual shenanigans !!!! Hopefully see you there.