You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPs Personal side bet alongside the Charity one.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,772
    waller02 said:

bbMike said:

What happens to the other £20, is that rake? :D

The winner wont be paying himself will he???
    Ha, wins "Best Retort of the Day".
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,015
    edited May 2020
    I think we have our final numbers now anyway. So the EDIT: Now 14 of us in the OP are in.

For the avoidance of any doubt it will be individual points and profit for this one.

So, if PKRpar wins the most points then he will receive £10 from the other 13.

If Maxally wins the most profit then we pinch ourselves and he receives £10 from the other 13.

If somebody is lucky enough to win both, and they more than likely support Crystal Palace, then they get the full £20 from the other 13.

Good luck to us all. Is everybody happy?
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    waller02 said:

I think we have our final numbers now anyway. So the 13 of us in the OP are in.

For the avoidance of any doubt it will be individual points and profit for this one.

So, if PKRpar wins the most points then he will receive £10 from the other 12.

If Maxally wins the most profit then we pinch ourselves and he receives £10 from the other 12.

If somebody is lucky enough to win both, and they more than likely support Crystal Palace, then they get the full £20 from the other 12.

Pension day Ryan, so if its not too late, can I round it up to 14? sorry to mess you around....
  • Options
    madprof said:

waller02 said:

I think we have our final numbers now anyway. So the 13 of us in the OP are in.

So, if PKRpar wins the most points then he will receive £10 from the other 12.

If Maxally wins the most profit then we pinch ourselves and he receives £10 from the other 12.

If somebody is lucky enough to win both, and they more than likely support Crystal Palace, then they get the full £20 from the other 12.

Pension day Ryan, so if its not too late, can I round it up to 14? sorry to mess you around....
    No worries mate, welcome aboard and gl :)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,378
    waller02 said:

I think we have our final numbers now anyway. So the EDIT: Now 14 of us in the OP are in.

So, if PKRpar wins the most points then he will receive £10 from the other 13.

If Maxally wins the most profit then we pinch ourselves and he receives £10 from the other 13.

If somebody is lucky enough to win both, and they more than likely support Crystal Palace, then they get the full £20 from the other 13.

What happens if it's the final tournament and its a 3 way tie and they are the final 3 and two if the players are disconnected?
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    waller02 said:

Is everybody happy?

That's a big question for a Friday morning. Don't think I've been truly happy since I was a teenager.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Better start making some room in my wallet.
  • Options
    Are all 14 if us aware that this an extra side bet running alongside the Charity one. I.e you still donate £20 to the chosen charities as well as £20 to the winner/s here?

In this one, as it stands @NOSTRI is winning the full £260 on this one. Still time to turn it around though.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    sadly, yes.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    PKRPar said:

sadly, yes.

There's 2x 10ks yet mate. There could be a twist or two.
  • Options
    Yeah, the £10ks could easily cause some upsets. Nervous about that.
  • Options
    Bump for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Any thoughts about the best way to share bank details?

I could stick a sheet on the spreadsheet for them, which is slightly more private than putting it on the forum, I suppose. The other option is to PM them individually to each person.

Up to the people who won, I suppose.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,772

@NOSTRI

Think it'd be best to PM them, as they reveal "real names".
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    NOSTRI said:

Any thoughts about the best way to share bank details?

I could stick a sheet on the spreadsheet for them, which is slightly more private than putting it on the forum, I suppose. The other option is to PM them individually to each person.

Up to the people who won, I suppose.

So @Allan23 is due £10 from each of the other 13 who opted into this one for winning the points leaderboard and @cpfc_2010 will receive £10 each from the other 13 for the most profit.

How do you 2 wish to go about this?

Well played both.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @waller02
    @NOSTRI
    @Allan23
    @Shelley7
    @mumsie
    @cpfc_2010
    @bigfatfish
    @LmfaoAllin
    @PKRPar
    @SR23
    @MAXALLY
    @hhyftrftdr
    @Dollie
    @madprof

We have our 2 winners and we all need to give them £10 each as discussed. Keep an eye on this thread and your pm's for further details.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    I could create a PM group with everyone in this sidebet and put my bank details there - saves me PMing everyone individually?
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

I could create a PM group with everyone in this sidebet and put my bank details there - saves me PMing everyone individually?

You can do it however is best for you mate, they are your winnings.

Well played :)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,378
    Allan23 said:

hi, Allan you just send one message to multiple people.

(well done I suppose)