You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

How can I complain about collusion on my table?

Who am I gonna call?

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766

@Tear-Hear

Just call CC & they will look into it.
  • Tear-HearTear-Hear Member Posts: 4
    What's CC?
    edited May 2020
    @Tear-Hear

CC = Customer Care.

Try THIS

Thanks Tikay10
    Can I name the colluders on here?
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Tear-Hear said:

Who am I gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

(I'll get my coat)
    Can I complain about being rivered 3 times with top pair and allin idiots hitting their flush?
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    edited May 2020
    Tear-Hear said:

Can I complain about being rivered 3 times with top pair and allin idiots hitting their flush?

The @misterpj thread is the place to do that. Variance has definitely increased with the current poker boom, it is frustrating but at least you know that when your good hands hold/get there then you're definitely getting paid.

As for the collusion, like Tikay said, customer care will definitely investigate it for you. I wouldn't name any names on the forum though.

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,514
    Tear-Hear said:

Sorry, you are not allowed to cry about that on here. As for naming alleged colluders, it is not really encouraged as there is no immediate right to reply. If you have reported it to CC, they will hopefully send it to the poker team who will investigate it through their fraud team. Recent activity has been handled well I believe, FWIW.
    edited May 2020
    I can absolutely assure you @Tear-Hear that if you report it will be be investigated properly & dealt with as appropriate. That's collusion, not bad beats, of course. Bad beats are all part of the service, & there's no extra charge.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,123
    Tikay10 said:

I can absolutely assure you @Tear-Hear that if you report it will be be investigated properly & dealt with as appropriate. That's collusion, not bad beats, of course. Bad beats are all part of the service, & there's no extra charge.

Well only the extra charge in having to reload again and again and...……….. On a serious note theres been more collusion on here in 6 weeks than in the last 6 years.

The higher ups do seem to deal with it well.
  • bongo69bongo69 Member Posts: 190
    I can vouch for that ^^^^

As a matter of interest, are people found to be colluding banned from the site?
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Ryan,I am a huge fan ( now)

the misterpj,pokerJenius thread,is the place to be ( especially relevant ) re,what you refer to above, That is correct, which is why, the ' ubba' tight, ultra aggro tactics,are more appropriate,than ever,at least for, early,mid levels,stack building, m.t.t.s.

Regards, " the Fans,Boy"
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,325
    misterpj said:

the misterpj,pokerJenius thread,is the place to be ( especially relevant ) re,what you refer to above, That is correct, which is why, the ' ubba' tight, ultra aggro tactics,are more appropriate,than ever,at least for, early,mid levels,stack building, m.t.t.s.

Regards, " the Fans,Boy"

Have you lost the plot?
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    mumsie said:

misterpj said:

Regards, " the Fans,Boy"

Have you lost the plot?
    Now then Charles, what did we agree?.....DoC and all that
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,325
    madprof said:

mumsie said:

misterpj said:

Regards, " the Fans,Boy"

Have you lost the plot?
    Now then Charles, what did we agree?.....DoC and all that
    Noooooo, im using reverse psycology.