You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

1747576777880»

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    bbMike said:

oh yeah, @waller02 as well :D

what they said +1
  • Options
    H3rcul3sH3rcul3s Member Posts: 12
    Hi Nostri, even though I have not long joined mml, it's been great and I have learned alot from reading back over all the posts. It will be a shame if it ends but it is totally understandable that "real" life must take the front seat. Hopefully some-one will take up the challenge to keep things alive. In the mean time, good luck for your final year, hope you get the results you are capable of and life rewards you as it should, and most importantly a huge thank you for all the fun times.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    bbMike said:

oh yeah, @waller02 as well :D

Who?
  • Options
    And there you go, wouldn't you credit it, just when MML is winding down I win my first tourney since joining. Ok, so it was only the nightly micro, but a win is a win, lmao
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    H3rcul3s said:

And there you go, wouldn't you credit it, just when MML is winding down I win my first tourney since joining. Ok, so it was only the nightly micro, but a win is a win, lmao

Fear not Mr @H3rcul3s, you got a mention in today's Results Thread, a link to which is below.

RESULTS THREAD

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Well done, @H3rcul3s, 100 points to you.
  • Options
    Thanx guys, pays for a few extra games, so hopefully win some more :-)
  • Options

Sadly, the time has come to unsticky this wonderful thread & allow it to die peacefully.

It's been a magnificent effort on the parts of @NOSTRI & @waller02 , no question about it.

NOSTRI was the front man, & to be honest, I'm not entirely sure what role waller had. But it was like the old Clough & Taylor combo, nobody knew what Taylor brought to the party, but it certainly never worked without him.

You guys were exactly what the Forum & so many players needed, so it's a big "thank you" from me.

• Options

I should add that several players have written to me & expressed an interest in carrying it on. Nozzer & Ryan will be a tough act to follow though.

I will sift through the various ideas that have been proposed, & all being well, we'll start something similar quite soon.

I'd happily do it myself, but I don't have the IT skills that our two heroes possessed.

Watch this space.

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    edited September 2020
    @Tikay10

Does this mean that the Midweek plo8 league is now the longest running multi day league on sky poker.

Can we have a sticky?

New players always welcome. Find the thread if it’s not stuck to the top.

Come on it’s worth seeing if you can read 4 cards at once.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    @coo1-um

You get max marks for persistence.

Now stickied for a trial period of a week or so to see if it makes much difference.