You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,030
    JACKDAW said:

@Tikay10

Hi mate, no i didnt lol, sorry to mess you about but will play saturdays sharp shooter instead. Thankyou

@JACKDAW

All sorted for tonight's Main, good luck.

Edit: Having spoken to @NOSTRI we have decided that seeing as you don't play Bounty Hunters and only ever play deepstacks, then you can have a seat to the Megastack on either Friday and Saturday which is the same buyin as the Mini anyway. As long as this is OK with @Tikay10 ofc.

@waller02 @NOSTRI @DARK4NIGHT

Fine by me. Let me know what you decide please.

If I can use my free entry for the Mega Stack on Saturday Night that would be fantastic

@DARK4NIGHT

That''s sorted, VBOL tonight.

@lewjax79

You've been entered for tonight's Mini, as requested.

GL Champ.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Gl with your free entries tonight all, even @lewjax79 :)
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Week 14 results, ladies and gentlemen.

First thing to note is Saturday's results are not included. I simply wasn't able to do update the league on Saturday. It's been a busy time in recent weeks and I've struggled to keep up. Apologies for that. I've tried to simplify things a little going forward so it takes a bit less time, and that means losing some of the nice-to-have but not essential things like the Chg column and daily statistics on the league table.

Even accounting for the loss of Saturday, it seems to have been a very low-scoring week. Low enough that it doesn't seem right, yet I'm reasonably confident that it is. I guess we all ran pretty bad this week.

In 4th, @lewjax79, with an uncharacteristically poor performance. Poor thing.

In 3rd, @Toffeeandy, winning a ticket for the first time.

In 2nd, @jcrazar1, for his second time.

In 1st, @WAREZ, with his first league result. Good job.

Well done all and good luck in week 15. There's a special announcement regarding that coming up later.

Week 14 Winners

1. @WAREZ (175 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @jcrazar1 (155 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @Toffeeany (150 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @lewjax79 (131 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

• NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Right. Here's your announcement.

For the next two weeks, the top prize in the MML will be a seat in an SPT Semi satellite (£48 value) and the second prize will be a seat in an SPT Quarter satellite (£10.50 value). Normal rules apply, pick your preferred time, let @Tikay10 know, etc etc.

Eagle-eyed readers will realize that the week after this, the SPT starts on Saturday. For that reason, we're going to end the league early, on Friday, so that the winner has a chance to play the final satellites that night.

The remaining prizes will stay as they are. So this will be the prize list for the next two weeks:

1. 1x SPT Semi entry
    2. 1x SPT Quarter entry
    3. 1x Mini Main entry
    4. 1x Mini Main entry
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,629
    I won 4 tournys satdee ;)
    Nice prizes sky thank you
  • InachairInachair Member Posts: 20
    Is it possible Tikay10 that my last weeks mini entry could be used for this sunday.

Also, great prizes for the next two weeks, should up the competition a bit for sure. Again many thanks to all involved
    Inachair said:

Is it possible Tikay10 that my last weeks mini entry could be used for this sunday.

Also, great prizes for the next two weeks, should up the competition a bit for sure. Again many thanks to all involved

@Inachair

Yes, no problem, I'll get that sorted for this coming Sunday.
  • WAREZWAREZ Member Posts: 74
    is it possible i can have my entry this wed please?
    WAREZ said:

is it possible i can have my entry this wed please?

@WAREZ

Yes, of course, no problem. I'll confirm it to you on Wednesday when it's sorted.

Well done last week, terrific debut that.
  • WAREZWAREZ Member Posts: 74
    cheers Tikay10....i think i just got lucky everyone was having a rough week
  • DARK4NIGHTDARK4NIGHT Member Posts: 110
    What? No Saturday! Typical my only points of the week were on Saturday night
  • ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    edited August 2020
    Wow, if I won something there must have been a problem with the results! Or else the rest of you are just hopeless... :D Anyway @Tikay10 could I please be entered into Wednesday's mini with my (unlikely) prize? Hopefully I'll have got the kids into bed by then (8 month old Oliver is sleeping brilliantly, his nearly 5 year old sister not so much) and I'll have a free run at it to be out by 9pm. Cheers

Wow, if I won something there must have been a problem with the results! Or else the rest of you are just hopeless... :D Anyway @Tikay10 could I please be entered into Wednesday's mini with my (unlikely) prize? Hopefully I'll have got the kids into bed by then (8 month old Oliver is sleeping brilliantly, his nearly 5 year old sister not so much) and I'll have a free run at it to be out by 9pm. Cheers

@Toffeeandy

Yup, Wednesday is fine, I'll confirm to you tomorrow when it's sorted.

@WAREZ & @Toffeeandy

Morning chaps.

Your Free Entries for tonight (Main & Mini respectively) have both been sorted.

Hope it goes well & you can splash around & maybe win a few bob.
  • junglemanjungleman Member Posts: 15
    Hi everyone, I'd like to get involved in this!
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    jungleman said:

Welcome and good luck
    jungleman said:

@jungleman

Crikey, the standard of players in this Micro League is unexpectedly high.

• junglemanjungleman Member Posts: 15
    I've been on a bit of a downswing so need to drop down in stakes.