You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• Options
    or8treacleor8treacle Member Posts: 88
    same again please 3 19.18 games. hoping for better luck this time round!
  • Options
    skicowboysskicowboys Member Posts: 162
    coo1-um said:

Congratulations to the top 3
    1st Skicowboys wins A £33 TournamentToken
    2nd Drudkh wins a £11 Tournament Token
    3rd DONN001 wins a £5.50 Tournament Token

Post here which game you would like to be entered into from Monday 29th June and @Tikay10 will do the rest.
    Try to give as much notice as possible, and remember win or lose post your result here and good luck.

Exciting news to follow for season 2.......

Reaffirm your picks if different from the table in the opening post.

Hi Tikay, I trust you are well, could I please use my Tournament token for next Tuesdays Goldrush, thank you, Adrian
  • Options
    ELLEINAD71ELLEINAD71 Member Posts: 20
    5.30 today please.. good luck all.
  • Options
    oldenglisholdenglish Member Posts: 49
    First 3 games i play please
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,143

coo1-um said:

Congratulations to the top 3
    1st Skicowboys wins A £33 TournamentToken
    2nd Drudkh wins a £11 Tournament Token
    3rd DONN001 wins a £5.50 Tournament Token

Post here which game you would like to be entered into from Monday 29th June and @Tikay10 will do the rest.
    Try to give as much notice as possible, and remember win or lose post your result here and good luck.

Exciting news to follow for season 2.......

Reaffirm your picks if different from the table in the opening post.

Hi Tikay, I trust you are well, could I please use my Tournament token for next Tuesdays Goldrush, thank you, Adrian

@skicowboys

Tuesday 7th July? No problem, leave it with me.
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
  • Options
    mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    Do we have to sign up again? Or are those who played previously automatically included?

Either way, I want in, please. :)

20:40 tonight for my first game, if possible.

Thank you.
  • Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    In for the 20:40's please and congrats to last month's winners!
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    coo1-um said:

Back to work on Wednesday no more 17:30 :(
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Top scorers after day 1, the pace has been set.

• Options
    I wasn't online much as season one drew to a close, so I would like to belatedly congratulate @skicowboys , @Drudkh and @DONN001 - well played! Also, thanks to @coo1-um and @Tikay10 for organising and getting this off the ground.

Although my challenge petered out, looking at the final scores I believe I would've won (or gone very close) had I won my last tournament. However, in said tournament I had only half the chips with 18 left, so I wasn't really in a good position and, therefore my 11th place finish in that event can no way be seen as a blow up of any kind.

Much solace was taken from the £600 profit made from my imaginary book, with no one backing any of the top-3 finishers.

@Essexphil did mention that @skicowboys was overpriced at 25/1, but this was more than a week after those prices were quoted, so I'm refusing to accept this as a compiling error. :#

I always had @skicowboys prominent in the betting. He was joint-fifth favourite despite only having 23pts on the board after 5 of the 12 tournaments and even at the half-way stage, when someway behind, he sunk no lower then 10th in the betting. Therefore, his latter stage charge came as no surprise to me.

@Drudkh was either favourite, join-fav or second favourite throughout, so it appears I "ducked" the right players. ;)

Though, it's fair to say I judged @DONN001 poorly, with his/her third-place finish making a mockery of my opening show of 66/1 and my second show of 33/1 - NB these prices were not a slight on the player, but a result of not having much data to base an opinion on.

I shall be pricing up for season two very soon, let's see if anyone can strike a winning bet this time. :p
  • Options
    I know I'm down as first-3, but just to confirm, my second and third games will be tonight's 17:30 and 20:40.
  • Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    I'd like to change my game from the 20:40 to the 17:30 today please
  • Options
    ELLEINAD71ELLEINAD71 Member Posts: 20
    5.30 today please.. thanks gl
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options