You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,090
    Please switch me to 1st 3 games I play going forward.

Not playing tonight.
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Full points have been awarded retrospectively to pomfrittes. as it appears this was their original game choice.
    Anyone with evidence that this was not the case NOTE its tough the decision has been made and i cant be bothered with the additional admin that reversing a reversed decision would cause.
  • Options
  • Options
    its tight at the very top. Bunching up behind

• Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Hi Coo, which tournaments have you got me down for? I thought I had asked for the 19.18 on all 3 nights. If not can you sort that for me going forward please.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Technical objection received
    Decision pending

Hi Coo, which tournaments have you got me down for? I thought I had asked for the 19.18 on all 3 nights. If not can you sort that for me going forward please.
    Thanks

Your request has been received and we will report once a thorough internal investigation has been undertaken
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @pomfrittes

Plo8 Decision complete
    Original decision overturned

Following an intense internal investigation and Despite the fact that you quite clearly prefer posting in the micro masters thread the decision has been awarded in your favour and the 36pts gained last night will reimbursed shortly. Please allow 48 hrs for these to show in the table......
  • Options
    Much appreciated, I have instructed my legal team to withdraw the appeal to CAS, in order to save the League from the embarrassment of a humiliating defeat.
  • Options
    @pomfrittes see extract below from the 102 page document produced following our intense 11 minute investigation.

“On review of the information currently available it would appear the the player in question did request the 19:18 game Tuesday throu Thursday, that said it is evident that said player prefers the micro masters thread and has neglected to visit the plo8 thread in question where the players chosen games are published prior to any games been played. Therefore taking into account the vast monetary gain already received the points should not be awarded”

The 36pts have been awarded as a goodwill gesture not as an admission of wrongdoing on our part. The table was published on Monday for all players to view, moving forward I suggest you concentrate more of your time here
  • Options
    See updated top 10 below,

Following the protracted discussions today and additional admin that this has caused tonights results will not be updated until tomorrow evening.

(it has nothing to do with me having something better to do, honest)
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Much appreciated, I have instructed my legal team to withdraw the appeal to CAS, in order to save the League from the embarrassment of a humiliating defeat.

@pomfrittes
    Is poker a sport?

Now that’s a question. There is no power here greater than @Tikay10

• Options
    Good question, for some it is a sport (those with skill) whilst for the rest of us I suppose it is a lottery.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    See updated tables following an admin night off.

Question for the following, where have you gone......

@dragon1964
    @poppy765
    @teeeceee

@Cormach can you confirm your game choice

The following have missed a game and are free to choose another before tonight in addition to the game they have left
    @edeybayo16
    @rolo1
    @Rattious

• Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    why dont people just put 1st 3 i play and make it easier for you
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,727
    Hi @coo1-um
    Have you got me down as the first 3 I play?
    Tbh I’m struggling with the tables ( old age mate)
    I think you mentioned I fin 4th on Tuesday ( my 2nd game ) but wasn’t playing for points ? Or have I read it wrong ( likely)
  • Options
    lfccarl said:

why dont people just put 1st 3 i play and make it easier for you

I don’t really mind either way all options have their own pros and cons.

The idea was to give players choice. In truth it would be easier if everyone chose games.
    the swooping or additional due to missing fixed games causes some issues but it is play it your way I will have to cope with that as I want to give the option of flexibility to all.

Still happy to run with whatever suits the player.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    @tomgoodun
    tomgoodun said:

Hi @coo1-um
    Have you got me down as the first 3 I play?
    Tbh I’m struggling with the tables ( old age mate)
    I think you mentioned I fin 4th on Tuesday ( my 2nd game ) but wasn’t playing for points ? Or have I read it wrong ( likely)

Seems like old age is settling in. The full table is usually posted in the op (opening post on page 1) with just a snapshot posted here. Your points are secure and shown here. Games are shown above with the point scorers highlighted.
  • Options
    ELLEINAD71ELLEINAD71 Member Posts: 20
    Can i change to 8.40 today please ... thanks
  • Options
    mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    Struggling to fit the games in this week.

I've late reg'd for the 5.30 for game 2 (that's OK, I hope?)

Game 3 will likely be the 8.40.