You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320
    tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

Good Morning
    I forgot to say ul to @STAYORDRAW superb play leading up to the final fence, reminiscent of Crisp in the National.

@Tikay10 would it be possible to use my ticket this Friday please?

@tomgoodun

Morning Tom.

Well that's OK with me, but....

It's a £33 ticket, & Friday is only a £22 entry. Also, it's a full-on Rebuy.

You still want to play Friday, bearing that in mind?
    Doh.
    I’m away until Thursday evening ., does Saturday have a £33 one?If so could I use it for that please.

@tomgoodun

Ha, I guessed you had not realised.

Saturday is a standard £33 Sharpshooter, I'll get you entered into that.
    tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

Good Morning
    I forgot to say ul to @STAYORDRAW superb play leading up to the final fence, reminiscent of Crisp in the National.

@Tikay10 would it be possible to use my ticket this Friday please?

@tomgoodun

Morning Tom.

Well that's OK with me, but....

It's a £33 ticket, & Friday is only a £22 entry. Also, it's a full-on Rebuy.

You still want to play Friday, bearing that in mind?
    Doh.
    I’m away until Thursday evening ., does Saturday have a £33 one?If so could I use it for that please.

@tomgoodun

Your Free Entry into tonight's Sharpshooter Main has been organised, hope everything is OK at home, & gl tonight.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,292
    Enut said:

'3rd @Enut who wins a £5.50 Tournament Token to a game of their choice'

Good morning @Tikay10, if possible could you enter me into PLO8 MTT at 7.18 tonight? If that's not possible then the Thursday evening one would be fine. Thanks muchly.

Hi @Tikay10, I don't think you saw my previous post (above), if it's OK could you enter me into the £5.50 PLO8 on either Tuesday or Thursday evening next week please?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320
    Enut said:

Enut said:

Good morning @Tikay10, if possible could you enter me into PLO8 MTT at 7.18 tonight? If that's not possible then the Thursday evening one would be fine. Thanks muchly.

Hi @Tikay10, I don't think you saw my previous post (above), if it's OK could you enter me into the £5.50 PLO8 on either Tuesday or Thursday evening next week please?

@Enut,

Sorry, never saw that post, my bad.

Tuesday it is.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Enut said:

Enut said:

@Enut,

Tuesday it is.
    Many thanks.
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    PlainT said:

Hi @coo1-um , I’ve found you! Not sure if i need to do anything apart from ask if i can join the league please? oh and play hi-lo too (i deffo do this enough. it’s just the winning bit that’s the issue).

In. Default is 1st 3 games played out of the 9 league game choice.
    Should you want to choose your own game choice. Then post our selection here.
  • Options
    PlainTPlainT Member Posts: 23
    this is all pretty incredible @coo1-um There’s a massive amount of work goes into this. impressive. i’ll enjoy this and hope it’ll make me concentrate more.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    STAYORDRAWSTAYORDRAW Member Posts: 11
    I am in for september 5.30 7.18 and 8.40 tournies please
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
  • Options
    Ok. Following confusion of how to join the league.
    It seems easier to start a new thread. And what’s with the SHOUTING. No shouting allowed here.

@WHATABEAUT
    @HELPME13
    @mrwizz

You are now in. read the rules / terms in the first post in this thread.

Basically there are 9 games that count per week. You can either choose 3 specific games or have the 1st 3 games you play count. The second of these (1st 3 games) is the default which you will be signed up to unless you notify differently of this thread.

Thanks to @lfccarl for their work trying to force players here.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Enut said:

Enut said:

@Enut,

Tuesday it is.
    Um, well this was Tuesday and I had to pay to enter @Tikay10! Now I don't mind but it has knock on effects and the staff have had to go without their gruel this evening. If possible could you arrange for Thursday as this will hopefully mean that the staff can eat that day.

Cheers old pal.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Top 10 after Season 4 Week 1 Day 1

• Options
  • Options
    PlainTPlainT Member Posts: 23
    edited September 2020
    Loving this! Off to try to do better .... TTFN!
    Update: THE worst game i’ve ever played. What was i thinking of? Stupid Stupid ijut!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Season 4 Week 1 Day 2 Table

• Options
    Enut said:

Tikay10 said:

Enut said:

Enut said:

@Enut,

Tuesday it is.
    Um, well this was Tuesday and I had to pay to enter @Tikay10! Now I don't mind but it has knock on effects and the staff have had to go without their gruel this evening. If possible could you arrange for Thursday as this will hopefully mean that the staff can eat that day.

Cheers old pal.
    @Tikay10
    Quick reminder not sure if you have sorted.

Don’t want people to think this league does not pay out.

Could have been directed at me the comment.

Mr Um