You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Is this allowed? Regarding using the away function

13»

Comments

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    mumsie said:

Cammykaze said:

Would anyone mind PM'ing the user account in the dock?

Not overly sure how this works myself. Might be worth doing a find a player and seeing what it is he/she is doing exactly.

Cammy

Im not sure either, im thinking of shoving all in, when im in an all-in situation , then clicking "away", to see what happens, not to get an advantage , just to see.
    Hmmm :/

Can you think of anyone to try it on, Charlie Cristal? Sounds like 'formally addressing your bedtime clothing' perchance? :#
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864

Think I've finally encountered this problem as described in OP - looks like this I think
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

Think I've finally encountered this problem as described in OP - looks like this I think

Maybe i'm being thick(er)? can't see what's wrong...ah yes bobbets folded and u still need to call all in to zico....BUT what advantage does he gain if you know he's all in, by the size of bet YOU have to place?
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    'avenuontop' has gone all in from the lojack but their stack of 358,729 is not shown as being in the middle and the pot size is displayed as only 24,000 when it should be 382,729...

Admittedly it would be difficult to get caught out in this specific spot but there are some spots where this occurs (including the one posted on this thread that started the discussion) where it wouldn't be ridiculous to get caught out by this and especially so if you are mass multi-tabling.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    MynaFrett said:

'avenuontop' has gone all in from the lojack but their stack of 358,729 is not shown as being in the middle and the pot size is displayed as only 24,000 when it should be 382,729...

Admittedly it would be difficult to get caught out in this specific spot but there are some spots where this occurs (including the one posted on this thread that started the discussion) where it wouldn't be ridiculous to get caught out by this and especially so if you are mass multi-tabling.

To be fair, the big all in to call button is a big giveaway. Not ideal however, for sure
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

MynaFrett said:

To be fair, the big all in to call button is a big giveaway. Not ideal however, for sure
    But now imagine that 'zicomartin' or 'Bobnlin' had gone all in behind...
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    ...now you think your decision is whether you are clicking the all-in button vs <10bb BU or SB shoves not realising you will actually be three ways vs a LJ shove and a BU or SB call...

That IS easy to miss when mass multi-tabling.
  • Options
    Thanks for explaining