You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

RACEHORSE TRAINER-AMY MURPHY

Comments

• gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    top jock top ride
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,853
    gpc70 said:

top jock top ride

Yup, he schooled Oisin good & proper there.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    It was incredible how he went everywhere for a run and still got up, they were obviously very confident of the form and it might be worth a follow now got its head in front.

NAPPING should go well at Yarmouth tomoz night as well. Good run at weekend on the wing of the race.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    K0BAYASHl said:

Apart from scrolling, is there a place where you can see when she will be riding?

You can also use Sporting Life (log in with your SB&G Id and pin) set up a stable of horses/jockeys/trainers.

You can check results and look ahead to entries, you can also get email alerts.
    yeah it was going nowhere fast 3 out but when desouza gets one rolling he's still in my opion best jockey in this country.he's well down on rides since he took king power job because he's jocked up on all their horses today he was jocked to ride the two at redcar and the 3 at Windsor must be a nightmare for his agent.
    gpc70 said:

yeah it was going nowhere fast 3 out but when desouza gets one rolling he's still in my opion best jockey in this country.he's well down on rides since he took king power job because he's jocked up on all their horses today he was jocked to ride the two at redcar and the 3 at Windsor must be a nightmare for his agent.

Agree mate still a good jock but renowned for front running pace rides and overlooked that he can also hold one up and get runs in tough circumstances. thats why I thought this outstanding ride and proves he not a one horse pony.
    vaigret said:

It was incredible how he went everywhere for a run and still got up, they were obviously very confident of the form and it might be worth a follow now got its head in front.

NAPPING should go well at Yarmouth tomoz night as well. Good run at weekend on the wing of the race.

Thegreatestshowman also running at Yarmouth in the 20.30.

I have a free bet on the Murphy double
    Phantom66 said:

vaigret said:

Thegreatestshowman also running at Yarmouth in the 20.30.

I have a free bet on the Murphy double
    Good luck, you will need it as I have done double to
    Oh dear two out of two again, only losers this time and both favs
    Not been having such a good time in recent days culminating in a certain placing at Yarmouth turning into a fatality when her horse put a hoof in a hole.

Got place double today with two seconds, seems to be my norm these days
  • 1981MATT1981MATT Member Posts: 1,776
    Many thanks for the winner today
  • johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    Was on that 10/1 there , lovely
  • johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    And a place 22/1 on the 2nd
    Well done all , i was on it as well at 14-1 pity I didnt do it in TK's as well . Well done amy
    Terry keep a close eye on anything Dennis Hogan runs,he's going places flat and jumps used to ride most of them himself but bowed out with a winner a Galway last week.
    top bloke to boot, when interviewed about his chance of a winner tell's it as it is unlike some I could mention.
    Had a few runners over here this season Newmarket Ascot all run well but hit the bar,as I say he was only playing at being a trainer but now he's 100%at it without riding I think he will train loads of winners at present he's winning bad races with bad horses but the quality is going up and quickly.
    gpc70 said:

Terry keep a close eye on anything Dennis Hogan runs,he's going places flat and jumps used to ride most of them himself but bowed out with a winner a Galway last week.
    top bloke to boot, when interviewed about his chance of a winner tell's it as it is unlike some I could mention.
    Had a few runners over here this season Newmarket Ascot all run well but hit the bar,as I say he was only playing at being a trainer but now he's 100%at it without riding I think he will train loads of winners at present he's winning bad races with bad horses but the quality is going up and quickly.

cheers mate pity he lost his best horse yesterday Sceptical died on gallops. Too many recently
    Couple more losers and then NIRODHA at 5-1
    Good start to the day for Amy and Hollie. The retained ride working out well so far for all concerned.

I was on Breath of Joy with a free bet to win @4-1 and I'm also on Rudaina and Thunder King singularly and a cheeky e/w patent for the 3.

Phantom66 said:

Good start to the day for Amy and Hollie. The retained ride working out well so far for all concerned.

I was on Breath of Joy with a free bet to win @4-1 and I'm also on Rudaina and Thunder King singularly and a cheeky e/w patent for the 3.

Yes lovely win and i also on at 4-1 , just missed place with Rudaina, come on Thunder King.
    Bit too far for Thunder King