You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Connection issues again

13»

Comments

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    gregkdy82 said:

Funny how the woman on live chat said there were no site wide issues tonight and that before I play again i should check my connection. They are the same every time offer a refund of less than you should be due and then claim it's your problem . Happening far too often this.

Hear that each time. From their end, I do get the impression the hands are tied.

Don't use the service anymore

Cammy
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited June 2020
    What is the 'strategy' for downloading and using the client version?

Have removed, the client, flash and air and reinstalled all and still can't use it. Says Abode ;) not installed.

Is it remove all install in the order of Adobe Air, Flash then Sky client?

Cammy
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    NOSTRI said:

gregkdy82 said:

Funny how the woman on live chat said there were no site wide issues tonight and that before I play again i should check my connection. They are the same every time offer a refund of less than you should be due and then claim it's your problem . Happening far too often this.

Still going to carry on playing here though, yeah?
    Yeah. Too easy to quit.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    i was using Chrome on my laptop when my (single) table froze. I closed the table but then none of the rest of the site was working, I couldn't get back to the lobby or my tables to relaunch it.

I managed to log in and get back to the game on my phone using chrome on android. On rejoining there seemed to be a couple of others with connection issues. I proceeded to get super aggro intent on either building a stack to see me through more issues, or bust. I bust.
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    edited June 2020
    I have a question a bout Customer Support. It seems to have a lot of positive responses on here so not sure if i,m doing something wrong.

I tried to contact them a few days ago but it was taking over 20 minutes a time to get through on live chat (despite being 1st in the queue each time . When i got through i,d get disconnected within a few minutes of the conversation.

I then tried on Messenger and got a reply saying they were looking into it but still not heard anything.

When i try Live Chat i am going through "poker basic"- Is that the right option?
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,148
    edited June 2020
    MP33 said:

I have a question a bout Customer Support. It seems to have a lot of positive responses on here so not sure if i,m doing something wrong.

I tried to contact them a few days ago but it was taking over 20 minutes a time to get through on live chat (despite being 1st in the queue each time . When i got through i,d get disconnected within a few minutes of the conversation.

I then tried on Messenger and got a reply saying they were looking into it but still not heard anything.

When i try Live Chat i am going through "poker basic"- Is that the right option?

I find best results if I go into 'my account' on the internet rather than client and scroll down to bottom left and click on "help and support'' opening live chat from there
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,148
    tomgoodun said:

Enut said:

Hi Tom

I use Firefox browser which is fine, as is Chrome according to others, avoid using Microsoft Edge as I get problems with that one.

Hi Paul

If you play more than one tournament at a time, do the tables open over the top of each other?
    Or, as on the download client , have you facilities to re-size and drag to where you want them?

I usually play 4 , and if on the odd occasion I’m still in my early ones I have 6 at same time.
    All of the tables open in separate windows, they can each be resized as on the client, I work on a Mac so it may be ever so slightly different but if you click and hold on the bottom right corner then move towards the middle of the table it will become smaller revealing any tables beneath and you can position it anywhere on screen then do the same with the other 5
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,277
    tomgoodun said:

Enut said:

Hi Tom

I use Firefox browser which is fine, as is Chrome according to others, avoid using Microsoft Edge as I get problems with that one.

Hi Paul

If you play more than one tournament at a time, do the tables open over the top of each other?
    Or, as on the download client , have you facilities to re-size and drag to where you want them?

I usually play 4 , and if on the odd occasion I’m still in my early ones I have 6 at same time.
    Yes you can resize and move them as you like Tom.