You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Self Exclusion Query

Hello everyone

I tried to get an answer to this question before through live chat but didn't really get an answer, just locked my account i don't want this.

Quite simply if i request to be blocked from playing blackjack which iv been told will block me from all sky's gambling services apart from sky poker and sky bet. Can i still take part/access the Sky Vegas mega/prize machine, free lotto and free bingo burst?

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855

Hello everyone

I tried to get an answer to this question before through live chat but didn't really get an answer, just locked my account i don't want this.

Quite simply if i request to be blocked from playing blackjack which iv been told will block me from all sky's gambling services apart from sky poker and sky bet. Can i still take part/access the Sky Vegas mega/prize machine, free lotto and free bingo burst?

Hi @Savantfree

I'm not an authority on this, but I would think that if you requested to SE from Blackjack, you may well, in effect, be auto blocked from Vegas, Lotto & Bingo, as it's often the case that those sites have "side games" of Blackjack.

Really, only Customer Care can reply with authority though, so best to speak to them.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    I don't know the answer to the OP question, however if you take a break from the sites mentioned via the "cool off" function I believe that you are still eligible for the free games you mentioned.