You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Self Exclusion Query

Hello everyone

I tried to get an answer to this question before through live chat but didn't really get an answer, just locked my account i don't want this.

Quite simply if i request to be blocked from playing blackjack which iv been told will block me from all sky's gambling services apart from sky poker and sky bet. Can i still take part/access the Sky Vegas mega/prize machine, free lotto and free bingo burst?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,520

Hello everyone

I tried to get an answer to this question before through live chat but didn't really get an answer, just locked my account i don't want this.

Quite simply if i request to be blocked from playing blackjack which iv been told will block me from all sky's gambling services apart from sky poker and sky bet. Can i still take part/access the Sky Vegas mega/prize machine, free lotto and free bingo burst?

Hi @Savantfree

I'm not an authority on this, but I would think that if you requested to SE from Blackjack, you may well, in effect, be auto blocked from Vegas, Lotto & Bingo, as it's often the case that those sites have "side games" of Blackjack.

Really, only Customer Care can reply with authority though, so best to speak to them.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    I don't know the answer to the OP question, however if you take a break from the sites mentioned via the "cool off" function I believe that you are still eligible for the free games you mentioned.