You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PRIMO 14/03/2010

J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Hello again!

Tonight, it's the £15k GTD Primo.  The tournament and the TV show both start at 8pm.  I'll be your host - and will be joined in the studio by 'Clever' Trevor Harris.

Got a question you'd like Trevor to answer?  Post it here.

Got a hand from the Primo you'd like analysed on TV?  Post the details here.

Got an urge to play in Wednesday's £3k GTD Double Stack for FREE?  Well, read on...

We have THREE buy-ins for Wednesday's feature tournament to give away on this evening's telecast.

The first will be awarded to the person who correctly predicts - or comes darn close - to the actual time the bubble bursts in the Primo.  That's the time in the on-line tournament when the remaining players make the money, not when we show the bubble hand on TV.  Post your "guess-timate" in this thread (one per customer, please!) or e-mail skyopen@bskyb.com

The second prize will be awarded to the winner of a football-related competition which we'll run between 9pm and 10pm.  Obviously, given the non-existence of my sporting knowledge, Mr Harris will be looking after this one.

And the third will be awarded to the winner of a movie-related competition between 10pm and 11pm.  That's my department :-)

Enjoy - and best of luck if you're playing in the Primo!

James.

Comments