You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PRIMO 14/03/2010

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    HUNTYBOYHUNTYBOY Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2010
    In Response to PRIMO 14/03/2010:
    Hello again! Tonight, it's the £15k GTD Primo.  The tournament and the TV show both start at 8pm.  I'll be your host - and will be joined in the studio by 'Clever' Trevor Harris. Got a question you'd like Trevor to answer?  Post it here. Got a hand from the Primo you'd like analysed on TV?  Post the details here. Got an urge to play in Wednesday's £3k GTD Double Stack for FREE ?  Well, read on... We have THREE buy-ins for Wednesday's feature tournament to give away on this evening's telecast. The first will be awarded to the person who correctly predicts - or comes darn close - to the actual time the bubble bursts in the Primo.  That's the time in the on-line tournament when the remaining players make the money, not when we show the bubble hand on TV.  Post your "guess-timate" in this thread (one per customer, please!) or e-mail skyopen@bskyb.com The second prize will be awarded to the winner of a football-related competition which we'll run between 9pm and 10pm.  Obviously, given the non-existence of my sporting knowledge, Mr Harris will be looking after this one. And the third will be awarded to the winner of a movie-related competition between 10pm and 11pm.  That's my department :-) Enjoy - and best of luck if you're playing in the Primo! James.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    In regards to the Football Question "Who were the two players to score in an FA Cup Final with a Z in their surname", there is a third player. Stanley Fazackerley scored for Sheffield Wednesday in the 1915 FA Cup Final. Just so you know ;o)...
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PRIMO 14/03/2010:
    In Response to PRIMO 14/03/2010 : In regards to the Football Question "Who were the two players to score in an FA Cup Final with a Z in their surname", there is a third player. Stanley Fazackerley scored for Sheffield Wednesday in the 1915 FA Cup Final. Just so you know ;o)...
    Posted by HUNTYBOY
    Thanks, Dave.

I'll take Trevor to task :-)

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited March 2010
    here james so so you get the facts right, i believe he scored for sheff utd not sheff wenesday, also it wasnt a at wembley, nut sure if trevor put that in his question?

1914/15
    Blades lift the FA Cup for the third time with a victory over Chelsea at Old Trafford. Goals from Jimmy Simmons, Stanley Fazackerley and Joe Kitchen secure a 3-0 success in what is described as the 'khaki final', whilst United also improve to sixth in Division One.
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited March 2010
    JEEZ are you boys STILL talking Footie?!

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PRIMO 14/03/2010:
    In Response to PRIMO 14/03/2010 : In regards to the Football Question "Who were the two players to score in an FA Cup Final with a Z in their surname", there is a third player. Stanley Fazackerley scored for Sheffield Wednesday in the 1915 FA Cup Final. Just so you know ;o)...
    Posted by HUNTYBOY
    It was Sheffield United and there are quite a few regular forum posters who would get quite upset at you making that mistake!