You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Boris And The Pole Dancer.

2»

Comments

• Options
    RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
    edited November 2020
    Just read the above thread and as usual I see it's turned into the same old tomato throwing which is fair enough if that's your bag.

The one thing I really do have to object in to in the strongest possible way is the following comment that was made:

Not a “ classy” thing to say, but I think you are mentally ill. Go get help.

Anyone who has ever suffered from any kind of mental illness knows it's no laughing matter and I find it appaling that anyone would use this to insult someone that just happens to hold a different opinion. This downright disgusting phrase shows just how uninformed and pig ignorant some people are when it comes to the subject of mental illness. In its extreme forms mental illness ruins lives and accounts for any number of suicides. In short, next time anyone wants to s**g someone off may I suggest you either grow up or try to use language that doesn't insult a vulnerable section of society.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,220
    Rinkhals said:

Just read the above thread and as usual I see it's turned into the same old tomato throwing which is fair enough if that's your bag.

The one thing I really do have to object in to in the strongest possible way is the following comment that was made:

Not a “ classy” thing to say, but I think you are mentally ill. Go get help.

Anyone who has ever suffered from any kind of mental illness knows it's no laughing matter and I find it appaling that anyone would use this to insult someone that just happens to hold a different opinion. This downright disgusting phrase shows just how uninformed and pig ignorant some people are when it comes to the subject of mental illness. In its extreme forms mental illness ruins lives and accounts for any number of suicides. In short, next time anyone wants to s**g someone off may I suggest you either grow up or try to use language that doesn't insult a vulnerable section of society.

I think that tomatoes should only get thrown at those that deserve them.

As for the comment, unfortunately @Chilling tends to get very personal, and often gets stuff removed.

I agree that it was completely out of order.

A reply usually stumps him, and a couple of questions are guaranteed to get him to disappear for a bit.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,220
    Boris Johnson's adviser Lee Cain quits Downing Street role after revolt by Carrie Symonds

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/lee-cain-resigns-boris-johnsons-211237124.html