You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

School Meals Outrage.

Comments

• HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,921
    Steph McGovern shuts down Government vote against free school meals with scathing joke

Marcus Rashford's plea for free school meals for poorer families during the holidays.

And Steph, chairing a recent episode of Have I Got News For You, hit out at the government in the most brutal way possible.

On the panel were usual team captains Iain Hislop and Paul Merton, as well as guests Miles Jupp and Conservative peer, Baroness Sayeeda Warsi.

Steph introduced Baroness Warsi as "a Conservative peer who told the Daily Mail her weight loss is down to portion control."

She then added in scathing jibe: "A policy the Government has now set out for England's poorest children."

Baroness Warsi wasn't beyond a few jokes at her party's expense either, pouring scorn on its communications strategy.

She laughed the policy was to "keep their head down, pretend they're not the Government, pretend they don't have to talk about it and it might just go away - a bit like Marcus Rashford."

The comment drew applause from the audience and an "Ooooohhh" from Steph.

"The Government's wrong on it," Baroness Warsi added in a more serious moment, "and the best thing they can do is stand up and say, 'We've got it wrong.'

"They really need to go on some compassion training, some of my colleagues."

Steph and Baroness Warsi drew a flood of positive comments on Twitter, with some calling for Steph to host more often.

A fourth penned: "Great to see everyone on #HIGNFY on top form tonight. And respect to @SayeedaWarsi on her sense of humour and not being scared to call out the Government and her own party. The reason @UKHouseofLords is still relevant and important for good Government."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/steph-mcgovern-shuts-down-government-vote-against-free-school-meals-with-scathing-joke/ar-BB1ayD3A?ocid=msedgntp
    The Leeds bakery that gave away 200 meals to families struggling to feed children

A woman appears in the doorway and, before she can open her mouth, Atkin recognises her: “One minute, lovey.” Nipping into the back of the shop, she brings out two prepared brown paper bags each containing sandwich, apple, soft drink, crisps and snacks, and hands them over with a smile. “There you go, chick.”

“They’ve all got different circumstances and there have been some really sad stories,” Atkin said.

One mother was collecting free meals for her children after struggling to buy food due to rent arrears. The young woman, who has two children aged five and seven, split from their father at the start of the year and does not have the support of family nearby.

She said: “It’s just really stressful. I’ve not been in this situation before and I don’t think people understand what it’s like.

“There are some days, when, even if you put a gun to my head, I wouldn’t be able to find a tenner. I am still getting the hang of trying to budget. You can’t afford to make a single mistake. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.”

Atkin is modest about her efforts, though it is clear she knows that Carol’s has made a difference. “Let’s just say I slept really well last night,” she said.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/the-leeds-bakery-that-gave-away-200-meals-to-families-struggling-to-feed-children/ar-BB1azGul?ocid=msedgntp
    HANSON said:

HAYSIE said:

HANSON said:

gregkdy82 said:

Sick hearing about this 'free school meals'. Everyone in the UK receives enough money to feed themselves and their family. Unemployed have also already had a pay rise during the pandemic of £20 per week surely that could cover a child's lunch everyday?

I would have been eligible for free school meals all throughout my childhood but my Mother had some pride and self respect about her so would send me off to school with a nice packed lunch and a couple of £ in my pocket everyday.

Marcus Rashford can just **** right off. If he were really so concerned about this issue why can he not have a whip round of all his club and international team mates. I'm pretty sure these cu nts will have more spare money between them than the government atm.

i have to say i agree with with most of what you say maybe not so much with last bit ..

I am certain that had @Tikay10 seen the last bit, it would have been deleted.

every low income family are able to claim and receive benefits like working tax credits , child benefit , housing benefit , income support those that are unemployed have benefits they can claim too ..

People are able to claim benefits in situations where they qualify for a particular benefit.

now I'm not saying all claimants have no sense of money management but when i see people complaining about this issue and not having enough to feed there children

It would seem that we dont see anything wrong with free school meals in term time for the poorest families.
    Yet children are surely also entitled to eat in school holidays.
    Struggling families face increased costs during school holiday periods, yet as far as I am aware benefits dont increase.

yet some have plenty of cigarette's , beer ,mobile phones and of course drugs

I assume you have conducted a survey, and have evidence to back up this claim.
    There is probably a very small percentage of parents that struggle with things like gambling, drugs, alcohol, and neglect their kids as a result.
    So are you really suggesting that in these cases we should blame the kids, and let them starve.

and lets face facts here some parent/parents put there needs before there kids,,, at the end of the day benefits should be paid in vouchers for food and utility credits not in cash to be spent on everything but essentials like feeding there children ..

You cant blame the kids, its not their fault, and they shouldnt go hungry.

no doubt i will get abuse for this comment from some

Any abuse you get for this will be in my view well deserved.

but i do not believe the government should be held responsible for paying for everyone's life choice some will say but those that have lost there jobs and have bills to pay like credit cards how are they meant to live well take note don't buy on credit , don't run up bills ,, LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS and only buy what you can pay for with money you got in bank .. fed up with the do gooder syndrome from those that have plenty .. if you think some one should be paying for it then pay out of your pocket not the tax payers
    You may not have noticed but we are in the middle of a pandemic.
    The government have been paying many millions of people to stay at home.
    Although some like the self employed seem to have been forgotten about.
    It is not just those on benefits that will be struggling, there are those on zero hours contracts, and those that earn minimum wage that cant go to work, and will only receive a percentage of the minimum, to name but a couple.
    Hundreds of thousands of people have lost their jobs in the last few weeks.
    It takes about six weeks from making a universal credit claim, to actually receive any money.
    They claim that you can get a loan, but these have to be repaid, and will therefore reduce the payments that you would receive until the loan is repaid in full.
    Benefits are not designed to make anyone rich.

You seem to be saying it is ok for the government to give a couple of grand per month to the fairly well off, but ignore hungry kids.

The cost of free school meals per week for those that are entitled, is half the daily cost of the eat out to help out promotion.

where in the above have you concluded that i blame the kids when i was pretty sure i put the blame on the parents for there choices .
    as for doing a survey i do not need to do one i can watch T.V programs where there sat on there backsides complaining they do not get enough while smoking and drinking or queuing up at the local food bank with a ciggie hanging out there mouth
    I also put a solution up that if they paid benefits in the form of food vouchers and utilities credit or even set up deliveries with local supermarket instead of paying them in money into there bank accounts that some clearly do not spend on essentials .. unless YOUR blaming the kids as you seem to think the parents should be able to buy cigs, beer and drugs before they buy food ..
    as for this pandemic and job loses well sorry but ship happens adapt and move on if you got loans and credit cards to pay more fool them for borrowing so much based on there earnings when even before this pandemic there is always a risk of job loses..

again the parents fault.. benefit money is not for paying your debts with its for feeding your kids and yourselves and keeping a roof over there heads why should the tax payer give you extra to pay debts off ..
    Marcus Rashford celebrates as Boris Johnson agrees to provide free school meals over the winter holidays in ANOTHER U-turn... with PM personally phoning footballer to reveal decision

The Manchester United and England star has been campaigning for months to get the Government to provide free school meals to underprivileged children over the holidays during the coronavirus crisis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
    Free school meals 'humorous' post from pub sparks outrage

HANSON said:

gregkdy82 said:

Sick hearing about this 'free school meals'. Everyone in the UK receives enough money to feed themselves and their family. Unemployed have also already had a pay rise during the pandemic of £20 per week surely that could cover a child's lunch everyday?

I would have been eligible for free school meals all throughout my childhood but my Mother had some pride and self respect about her so would send me off to school with a nice packed lunch and a couple of £ in my pocket everyday.

Marcus Rashford can just **** right off. If he were really so concerned about this issue why can he not have a whip round of all his club and international team mates. I'm pretty sure these cu nts will have more spare money between them than the government atm.

i have to say i agree with with most of what you say maybe not so much with last bit ..

every low income family are able to claim and receive benefits like working tax credits , child benefit , housing benefit , income support those that are unemployed have benefits they can claim too .. now I'm not saying all claimants have no sense of money management but when i see people complaining about this issue and not having enough to feed there children yet some have plenty of cigarette's , beer ,mobile phones and of course drugs and lets face facts here some parent/parents put there needs before there kids,,, at the end of the day benefits should be paid in vouchers for food and utility credits not in cash to be spent on everything but essentials like feeding there children ..

no doubt i will get abuse for this comment from some but i do not believe the government should be held responsible for paying for everyone's life choice some will say but those that have lost there jobs and have bills to pay like credit cards how are they meant to live well take note don't buy on credit , don't run up bills ,, LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS and only buy what you can pay for with money you got in bank .. fed up with the do gooder syndrome from those that have plenty .. if you think some one should be paying for it then pay out of your pocket not the tax payers
    Free school meals 'humorous' post from pub sparks outrage

A PUB in Bradford has sparked outrage after making a "humourous" post about "non-existent, starving, maggot-infested kids" on Facebook.

The post was published at around 11.17am this morning by Richard Peter Dawson, who runs The Cricketers Arms, in Green Road, Baildon.

It said: "Please feel welcome to bring your starving, maggot-infested, lice-riddled kids to The Cricketers Arms Jam sandwich workshop.

"In operation throughout half-term."

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/18822833.free-school-meals-humourous-post-pub-sparks-outrage/
  • RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
    I've just glanced through this thread and I have to say that I am absolulety sickened by the comments made by @gregkdy82 and @HANSON. I hope they have taken out personal pensions for when they retire given how veheminantely opposed they are to the state helping the most vulnerable members of society.

I would also suggest that HANSEN get of his high horse and takes a GSCE English course in order to at least communicate the bile he spouted in the Queens English. He did a good job of slaughtering that as well!

Are you both perfectly happy that the government has been subsidising furloughed workers rather than saying to their bosses, "sorry, make them reduntant because it won't cost the country as much and gregkdy82 and HANSON reckon £100 quid a week is more than enough to live on and why should they pay to keep your kids fed?"

My dad was a proud man as well, had a well paid skilled job as profile burner and lived within his means. Didn't stop our world collapsing when he was diagnosed with a brain tumour and was given 6 months to live!

Lucky for us he's got ba ll s of steel and survived 3 brain surgeries which left him unable to work. But you tell me if you'd walk up to him after going through that, take the cigarette out of his hand and call him a scrounger to his face!

Just think on. Some peple are dwalt a bad hand so be grateful for what you do have and don't judge others you feel are worthy of contempt before you possess all the facts!
    Rinkhals said:

I've just glanced through this thread and I have to say that I am absolulety sickened by the comments made by @gregkdy82 and @HANSON. I hope they have taken out personal pensions for when they retire given how veheminantely opposed they are to the state helping the most vulnerable members of society.

I would also suggest that HANSEN get of his high horse and takes a GSCE English course in order to at least communicate the bile he spouted in the Queens English. He did a good job of slaughtering that as well!

Are you both perfectly happy that the government has been subsidising furloughed workers rather than saying to their bosses, "sorry, make them reduntant because it won't cost the country as much and gregkdy82 and HANSON reckon £100 quid a week is more than enough to live on and why should they pay to keep your kids fed?"

My dad was a proud man as well, had a well paid skilled job as profile burner and lived within his means. Didn't stop our world collapsing when he was diagnosed with a brain tumour and was given 6 months to live!

Lucky for us he's got ba ll s of steel and survived 3 brain surgeries which left him unable to work. But you tell me if you'd walk up to him after going through that, take the cigarette out of his hand and call him a scrounger to his face!

Just think on. Some peple are dwalt a bad hand so be grateful for what you do have and don't judge others you feel are worthy of contempt before you possess all the facts!

I watched a disturbing news report the other night.
    It featured people who definitely werent scroungers, and never ever dreamt that they would ever be forced to rely on foodbanks, but had been forced into doing so.
    These were not people that were claiming benefits, and included those that are running their own businesses.
    Some had just run out of savings, it was their last resort, and their pride had stopped them acting earlier.
    Clearly not everyone that is struggling these days is a scrounger.
  • HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 896
    Rinkhals said:

Lucky for us he's got ba ll s of steel and survived 3 brain surgeries which left him unable to work. But you tell me if you'd walk up to him after going drugs through that, take the cigarette out of his hand and call him a scrounger to his face!

for the record yes i do have a private pension which i will have to pay tax on . also i have no problem with the government helping the less fortunate my problem is when those that need help and get help then choose to use that help to buy cigarettes, booze, and possibly drugs rather than feeding there kids and keeping a roof over there heads then complain that its not enough to live on ... you are correct that i need to take a GCSE course but to be honest i have got thru life without it so far so do not see the need for me to take it ... YOU should take your own advice and take a refresher course in spelling....

Absolulety is spelt Absolutely
    veheminantely should be venomously
    reduntant is spelt redundant
    peple is people
    and I'm guessing dwalt is supposed to be dealt

the financial help given to everybody that needs it is of course for essential's and if spent wisely is enough to get by on. it comes down to some making the selfish choices because they put there own needs first like cigarettes booze ect before anything else instead of giving up smoking and drinking because they are unable to adapt to there situation ..
    there are many that thru no fault of there own end up needing help and that is unfortunate but not the tax payers responsibility to give them extra money to pay debts with ..
    i am sorry my opinion is harsh but some people need to get there priority's right and spend there benefits on the essentials as intended ..
    edited January 2021
    HANSON said:

Rinkhals said:

Lucky for us he's got ba ll s of steel and survived 3 brain surgeries which left him unable to work. But you tell me if you'd walk up to him after going drugs through that, take the cigarette out of his hand and call him a scrounger to his face!

for the record yes i do have a private pension which i will have to pay tax on . also i have no problem with the government helping the less fortunate my problem is when those that need help and get help then choose to use that help to buy cigarettes, booze, and possibly drugs rather than feeding there kids and keeping a roof over there heads then complain that its not enough to live on ... you are correct that i need to take a GCSE course but to be honest i have got thru life without it so far so do not see the need for me to take it ... YOU should take your own advice and take a refresher course in spelling....

peple is people

the financial help given to everybody that needs it is of course for essential's and if spent wisely is enough to get by on. it comes down to some making the selfish choices because they put there own needs first like cigarettes booze ect before anything else instead of giving up smoking and drinking because they are unable to adapt to there situation ..
    there are many that thru no fault of there own end up needing help and that is unfortunate but not the tax payers responsibility to give them extra money to pay debts with ..
    i am sorry my opinion is harsh but some people need to get there priority's right and spend there benefits on the essentials as intended ..
    I dont really understand why you would post this.
    The latest controversy in this campaign relates to the poor quality of the food parcels provided by the government which are meant to feed a child for 5 days, appear to be worth just over £5, and are clearly inadequate.
    They are food parcels not cash.
    Are you suggesting that parents are exchanging these parcels for cigarettes, drink, and drugs?

You seem obsessed with the opinion that a huge number of parents deliberately neglect feeding their children, and spend their money on the above.
    Sadly this may be true in a small number of cases, but I am certain that the overwhelming majority look after their kids as well as they can.
    Even if your opinion was correct, why would you wish to penalise the kids?
    Shouldnt feeding hungry kids be a priority, irrespective of any addictions their parents may suffer from.

The reason for this campaign was clear.
    The children of parents on low incomes, benefits etc, are entitled to free school meals.
    This works well when the children are in school.
    When they are not in school this obviously represents an extra cost to the parents.
    Low wages, and benefits do not increase during school holidays, or when schools are closed.
    This creates an obvious problem.
    It only affects those on the lowest incomes, and those claiming benefits, rather than those that are comfortably off.
    I think that those of us that are comfortable should spare a thought for the less well off rather than gloat.

I think the comments you have made become even more ridiculous in the middle of a pandemic, as more people are obviously struggling.
    Many people that were previously comfortable and may have shared your views, are now struggling, through no fault of their own.
    Those that are lucky have just had to contend with a smallish reduction in their salaries.
    Many more have completely lost their jobs, and will be waiting to receive a Universal Credit payment.
    Even though the governments financial package was quite comprehensive, around 3 million people have been completely omitted, and have received no help.

I can probably think of a million things this government has wasted vast amounts of money on.
    Feeding hungry kids is not one of them.
    edited January 2021
    HANSON said:

Rinkhals said:

peple is people

Fresh free school meals row as No10 insists poor families WILL get food over February half-term after union warned ministers planned to end help
    Row has exploded over plan to switch how the meals are funded in half term
    Scheme with £170m praised by Marcus Rashford was slammed today by union
    It came as Priti Patel called for one company behind the meals to be punished
    Have you got a free school meals parcel? Email: dan.sales@mailonline.co.uk

The Government has, once again, revealed its total disregard for those hardest hit by the ongoing health pandemic.

'After a year in which the stark inequalities faced by millions of children and young people has been at the forefront of the minds of the public, the ugly spectre of holiday hunger is now looming yet again.'

It came as Priti Patel today called for the £24.8billion-earning company behind the meal parcel that sparked the school dinner scandal to be punished, declaring 'they should be ashamed of themselves'.

The Home Secretary described the food package from Compass group-owned Chartwells as an 'appalling display' that was 'totally unacceptable'.

A government investigation is currently underway into the meal, which prompted a reintroduction of the more popular vouchers last night.

Amy Weldon, 24, told how she had been given her daughter's food parcel in a bin bag

Education Secretary Gavin Williamson today announced he would be reintroducing the £15 vouchers from January 18

It held two sandwiches, two potatoes, grated cheese, yoghurts, one apple and an orange

Two children attending a school in Nottingham were handed this to last them a whole week

This school pupil's food parcel contained bread that went out of date of the day of its delivery

This parcel was received by an angry mother who had no idea how to make meals from it

This Woodside Primary Academy pupil's food parcel was supposed to last them a week

This parcel is supposed to last a child a week but does not appear to contain enough food

Tiny portions of cheese and soup powder were packaged in bank coin bags among vegetables

This is what is supposed to be in one child's school lunch parcel for a week during lockdown

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9146703/Priti-Patel-calls-action-against-food-firm-Chartwells-appalling-free-school-meals.html
    Marcus Rashford enlists Jamie Oliver and Emma Thompson in demanding No10 'urgently reviews' free school meals policy to find 'long term fix' - as scandal-hit catering firm unveils its NEW lunch boxes for poor children

The school meals scandal took a further twist today as footballer and campaigner Marcus Rashford called for an urgent review of the government's policy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9150487/Marcus-Rashford-enlists-Jamie-Oliver-demand-No10-urgently-reviews-school-meals.html
    Labour to force Commons vote over £20 cut to universal credit

Boris Johnson appeared to hint that he was minded to go ahead with the reduction on Wednesday. When asked about the issue at the cross-party liaison committee of senior MPs, he said: “I think that what we want to see is jobs, we want people in employment and we want to see the economy bouncing back.

“There cannot be another repeat of the government’s indecision and mismanagement of the free school meals scandal. The government must put families first during this lockdown and act now instead of waiting until the last minute. If ministers refuse, Conservative MPs have the opportunity to vote with Labour and give families the support they need to get through this pandemic.”

A recent report by the Resolution Foundation thinktank found that more than a third of the UK’s poorest families had their already meagre incomes squeezed during the pandemic because they had had to spend more on food, energy and home schooling.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/labour-to-force-commons-vote-over-20-cut-to-universal-credit/ar-BB1cLxBi?ocid=msedgntp
    HAYSIE said:

HANSON said:

Rinkhals said:

peple is people

I dont really understand why you would post this.
    The latest controversy in this campaign relates to the poor quality of the food parcels provided by the government which are meant to feed a child for 5 days, appear to be worth just over £5, and are clearly inadequate.
    They are food parcels not cash.
    Are you suggesting that parents are exchanging these parcels for cigarettes, drink, and drugs?

You seem obsessed with the opinion that a huge number of parents deliberately neglect feeding their children, and spend their money on the above.
    Sadly this may be true in a small number of cases, but I am certain that the overwhelming majority look after their kids as well as they can.
    Even if your opinion was correct, why would you wish to penalise the kids?
    Shouldnt feeding hungry kids be a priority, irrespective of any addictions their parents may suffer from.

The reason for this campaign was clear.
    The children of parents on low incomes, benefits etc, are entitled to free school meals.
    This works well when the children are in school.
    When they are not in school this obviously represents an extra cost to the parents.
    Low wages, and benefits do not increase during school holidays, or when schools are closed.
    This creates an obvious problem.
    It only affects those on the lowest incomes, and those claiming benefits, rather than those that are comfortably off.
    I think that those of us that are comfortable should spare a thought for the less well off rather than gloat.

I think the comments you have made become even more ridiculous in the middle of a pandemic, as more people are obviously struggling.
    Many people that were previously comfortable and may have shared your views, are now struggling, through no fault of their own.
    Those that are lucky have just had to contend with a smallish reduction in their salaries.
    Many more have completely lost their jobs, and will be waiting to receive a Universal Credit payment.
    Even though the governments financial package was quite comprehensive, around 3 million people have been completely omitted, and have received no help.

I can probably think of a million things this government has wasted vast amounts of money on.
    Feeding hungry kids is not one of them.
    At £2.34 per child per day this would have fed almost 30,000.

Revealed: How ministers paid £63,000 to 42 social media 'influencers' to promote Test and Trace service - some with as few as 9,000 followers

The campaign, launched last year, saw celebrities including Love Island stars Shaughna Phillips and Josh Denzel share messages of support for the NHS on platforms such as Instagram.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9148351/Test-Trace-influencers-paid-63-000-ministers-promote-service.html

• gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    A
    Rinkhals said:

Yes I do indeed have a private pension. I was also unemployed for 6 months last year and never claimed a single penny in benefits even though I was eligible to.

Please explain to me how £100 is not enough to live off for a week? If it wasn't for my smoking, drinking and drug taking I would spend nowhere near £100 a week.

Sorry about your Da but when did I say disabled people were scroungers or didn't deserve benefits? I never even said the fit and unemployed were scroungers and shouldn't get benefits. The point is they shouldn't be getting extra over and above the money they already receive to live off of. If you are saying your dad can't work and still smokes then you are proving my point that people on benefits already receive an adequate amount of money.

Oh and the cheek of you with the proper English patter when your own post is riddled with so many mistakes. You have a GSCE? Glad I don't if that's the level of English it teaches you? 😂

• gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    HAYSIE said:

HANSON said:

Rinkhals said:

peple is people

Fresh free school meals row as No10 insists poor families WILL get food over February half-term after union warned ministers planned to end help
    Row has exploded over plan to switch how the meals are funded in half term
    Scheme with £170m praised by Marcus Rashford was slammed today by union
    It came as Priti Patel called for one company behind the meals to be punished
    Have you got a free school meals parcel? Email: dan.sales@mailonline.co.uk

The Government has, once again, revealed its total disregard for those hardest hit by the ongoing health pandemic.

'After a year in which the stark inequalities faced by millions of children and young people has been at the forefront of the minds of the public, the ugly spectre of holiday hunger is now looming yet again.'

It came as Priti Patel today called for the £24.8billion-earning company behind the meal parcel that sparked the school dinner scandal to be punished, declaring 'they should be ashamed of themselves'.

The Home Secretary described the food package from Compass group-owned Chartwells as an 'appalling display' that was 'totally unacceptable'.

A government investigation is currently underway into the meal, which prompted a reintroduction of the more popular vouchers last night.

Amy Weldon, 24, told how she had been given her daughter's food parcel in a bin bag

Education Secretary Gavin Williamson today announced he would be reintroducing the £15 vouchers from January 18

It held two sandwiches, two potatoes, grated cheese, yoghurts, one apple and an orange

Two children attending a school in Nottingham were handed this to last them a whole week

This school pupil's food parcel contained bread that went out of date of the day of its delivery

This parcel was received by an angry mother who had no idea how to make meals from it

This Woodside Primary Academy pupil's food parcel was supposed to last them a week

This parcel is supposed to last a child a week but does not appear to contain enough food

Tiny portions of cheese and soup powder were packaged in bank coin bags among vegetables

This is what is supposed to be in one child's school lunch parcel for a week during lockdown

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9146703/Priti-Patel-calls-action-against-food-firm-Chartwells-appalling-free-school-meals.html

woman is stood looking at a loaf of bread and can of beans and can't come up with an idea for a meal? Ffs 🤣
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    Do you think the food parcels are acceptable?