You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tables not working today (28th Oct 14:05)

Super_OliSuper_Oli Member Posts: 15
Appears to be an issue with £11 BH at 14:00, everyone is just away and it seems none of us are able to play any hands. Apparently this was happening on some random cash tables today as well. Occasionally someone seems to be able to raise but then everyone gets set back to AFK

Comments

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Confirmed - Clarkston 30nl table is still stuck too.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,276
    Yup same with a £5 BH, first time in literally months I have had a quick dabble during the day, sorry guys I appear to have broken the site!
  • Options
    After watching myself folding AK, AQ and QQ pre I finally got back in to get KQ in the SB with 10 BB left and on the tourney bubble, shoved and lost to A4. Ah well it was only a fiver.
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,503
    I've been sat out for 2 dyms, very frustrating.
    It's not all tables and it's not all players,
    so you just have to watch the vultures steal your blinds:(
  • Options
    TimmyRaRaTimmyRaRa Member Posts: 906
    35203890 Same for me also
  • Options
    Super_OliSuper_Oli Member Posts: 15
    Just had a look around and it seems table 1 in 2pm £11 is broken but the other table is fine, so it does seem to be just random tables, not necessarily the whole tournament
  • Options
    I had a PLO8 MTT going at the same and that was fine mostly although started to play up too near the end, I still bubbled it obviously, but nothing to do with site problems just AA22 not holding AIP! :)
  • Options
    GlobeCapGlobeCap Member Posts: 1
    On the £11 same table as u Oli. Got moved was working fine. Moved again, table broke again
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 438
    Apologies, people are looking into the problem. The contact centre are aware of the issue so if you think you are owed a refund please get in touch with them.
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    Do you have an e-mail for this james?

I just contacted customer care after watching my self get blinded out a heads up game and all they said was there aware of the problem.

on a side note i have been playing other lobbies at the same time un affected so it was not every game affected or everyone as obviously my opponent could play when i could not.
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 438
    I gave the green light for customer care to issue refunds but this may have been after you contacted. You will need to contact them again, sorry.
  • Options
    Jeni82Jeni82 Member Posts: 60
    Looks like the issue is continuing in the 3pm£11
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    Yeah looks like its just got worse, 3 games at once gone (all my tabs).

Back later when its fixed
  • Options
    Jeni82Jeni82 Member Posts: 60
    The £11, 3pm seems to be working fine now
  • Options
    Mayhem357Mayhem357 Member Posts: 87
    Same I just had this on two DYMs whilst all my other tables were working. Oddly some players could continue and simply stole the blinds so I hope there are refunds
  • Options
    HelsBels24HelsBels24 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, I had same problems in 12.30pm 400 bounty hunter £5 buy in. Stuck sat out for ages, so were most other players it seems
  • Options
    goldfisshgoldfissh Member Posts: 14
    same thing for me ive now got a thumping headache,and that was coming second lol
  • Options
    goldfisshgoldfissh Member Posts: 14
    skys got covid
  • Options
    gunman71gunman71 Member Posts: 6
    Probably a stupid question but how do you contact customer care about this?