You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tables not working today (28th Oct 14:05)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 443
    It sounds like the cause has been identified and fixed now. Please contact customer care if you need a refund.
  • Options
    gunman71gunman71 Member Posts: 6

It sounds like the cause has been identified and fixed now. Please contact customer care if you need a refund.

I'm struggling to find how to do this!
  • Options
    HelsBels24HelsBels24 Member Posts: 6
    Hi gunman, can you use livechat? There is a little blue tab at the very top of your screen called 'Help and support', click this it will take you to the FAQ page, scroll down to the bottom and it will say 'need more help, contact us', click that and it should show you a range of contact options including live chat. I find live chat are usually very helpful and fast reponse times. I hope this helps.
  • Options

Hi gunman, can you use livechat? There is a little blue tab at the very top of your screen called 'Help and support', click this it will take you to the FAQ page, scroll down to the bottom and it will say 'need more help, contact us', click that and it should show you a range of contact options including live chat. I find live chat are usually very helpful and fast reponse times. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. On it now but have been #8 in the line for about 15 mins!

• Options
    HelsBels24HelsBels24 Member Posts: 6
    That's probably because of all the issues today, they are usually quick. No problem, hope it helped
  • Options
    Up to 3 in the queue for what seemed like forever, then told unable to load chat as no agents available!!!