You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Dodgy?

2»

Comments

• DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    Tikay10 said:

@Darntootin

Yes, I take your point that the thread is about Buggy, not Whizz.

Buggy has played over 6,000 SNG's here, mostly PLO8 I would think, in what you rightly say is a very small player base. If he was up to no good I'm sure it would have been spotted by many of us a long time ago.

In my view, it's almost certainly a case of a misclick fold due to not concentrating, multi tabling or whatever. Deliberately folding in such a very obvious spot as this is surely not something anyone would try to do as it's so obvious.

To my mind it's 100/1 that anything iffy was going off.

PS - The 1.45 Sedgefield this afternoon was won by a 100/1 shot. ;)

As stated previously I'm quite happy to put this to bed and move on. I will have no problem playing with Buggerlugs in the future as it is more than likely to have just been a genuine error. I know this but it doesn't make it any less galling. Rightly or wrongly my post was just a way of venting my frustration.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Do you start this thread if you didn't bubble?
  • DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515

Do you start this thread if you didn't bubble?

Maybe for its comedy value but no, probably not.
  • F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,395
    chappo100 said:

interesting to know if 2222 should flick it in or not probs pretty close lol. Suprised if I play a poker session and don't get one or two folds in spots where I should have no fold equity, probs can factor in a good % of missclicks/not paying attention to nitty noobness :D

Well we need 13.6% equity to make the call excluding ICM considerations and 2222 only has 12.4% equity vs a random hand. So yes, you should be folding it even for only 225 chips more.