You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

One for Misterpj

I genuinely thought on the turn I would have one of those rare 1/2 hour spin up sessions where everthing went well and I would walk away with a good profit.....main villain has to hit one of his 3 outs twice in a row, he does.
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
SeanwSit out
earlybusSmall blind£0.50£0.50£31.23
Monty15Big blind£1.00£1.50£9.00
Your hole cards
  • A
  • K
EnutRaise£3.00£4.50£60.77
tatoheadFold
tonyrxxx1All-in£3.00£7.50£0.00
earlybusCall£2.50£10.00£28.73
Monty15All-in£9.00£19.00£0.00
EnutAll-in£60.77£79.77£0.00
earlybusAll-in£28.73£108.50£0.00
EnutUnmatched bet£32.04£76.46£32.04
earlybusShow
  • A
Monty15Show
  • J
  • J
EnutShow
  • A
  • K
tonyrxxx1Show
  • A
Flop
  • K
Turn
River
earlybusWinFull House, 2s and 10s£74.66£74.66

Comments

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    are you pj in disguise, are you pj in disguise...are you..etc etc
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    I could never
    Be compared, to , the uncomparable, one and only, best ever player, playing TOP poker misterpj.
    If, I were he, I would be SHOUTING I was 97% favourite, by playing OPTIMUM poker, but, always they hit, runner, runner always make hand on the river.

(adapted from previous misterpj excerpts, all rights reserved and copyrighted)

• misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Unlucky Enut

as my respected Amigo, the Prof, knows very well, misterpj, let's the cards, and the play, do the talking.
    Would always, leave it, at that, but, certain blow-hards, tend too use, gold'en'deflect and bluster, so pj adds, concise narrative.

Just had, (yet again) this very morning, dead read, naturally way best pre AJ suited, improved on flop, paired the A on the turn, what can you do? a 'risky 80%' good, best every street, into a bit of 'your' turn river runner runner, to go with two on the flop, to, the river Flush 😒👍

Enut, have a superb Poker December, and supreme Poker 2021,you too Prof 💋🌹♥️👍👍👍
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855

How about this then?

Saturday, 113 runner Freeroll;

@1 misterpj £5.59

@2 missty £3.41

@3 Diiion £2.1

@4 luxxxba £1.69

@5 xbootneck2 £1.44

@6 Paulieboyo £1.24
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    Tikay10 said:

How about this then?

Saturday, 113 runner Freeroll;

@1 misterpj £5.59

@2 missty £3.41

@3 Diiion £2.1

@4 luxxxba £1.69

@5 xbootneck2 £1.44

@6 Paulieboyo £1.24

misprint?
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,466
    The Pig was in charge of the Mouse. cough!
  • somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    @ Enut. Without adding a shed load of contemporary hieroglyphics to your post I fail to understand your frustration.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    somniatis said:

@ Enut. Without adding a shed load of contemporary hieroglyphics to your post I fail to understand your frustration.

I wasn't frustrated at losing the hand, I wouldn't have been that frustrated had I lost to the JJ, A8 or even the A2 after all it was ill in pre, or even had JJ got there after the flop. What was a little irksome was that the rank outsider after the flop hits his perfect runner, runner, 3% run out, to lose me 7.5 buy ins in the process. Yep I have to admit I found that a little frustrating. It's a life failing of mine. :)
    how many times,does 'one sigh'
    look back at your play
    confirm, World Class & Optimum
    for relentlessly this, makes 'progress' more than a tad, of a challenge 😂😂😂

85% hand equity, with a chunky pot, running, 80.28% losing those exact pots, when 85% good, over near 7 months, the, ole ole VariaRinses, pain in the heiny 😢😢😢

• PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Would you fold AJ to the raise on that flop?
    Seems like

Pocket 2 J off suit, the new AA
    'top players' shipping this in, pre, running HOT

update my play notes, wait for 2J,preferably off suit, and Riches, come your way.

• Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    A 2.5 big blind bad beat where you actually got it in behind, will that ever be topped
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,988
    Allan23 said:

A 2.5 big blind bad beat where you actually got it in behind, will that ever be topped

And it was a freeroll :)