You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

1st time ever, much Funo, calling Out.. GOLD blo ON

every single Skypoker player, member, can go to SHARKY..
and see this;

misterpj
Actually playing, real (rather than Blowing Hard) no limit hold em Poker
Also, punting my brains out,on the Gee Gees, (have done, ask Gpc around the Manor, for 40 years) and will, till the day I die..

Even, the Sharky, not up to date, as, actually, playing, trying to WIN, an Actual Poker Tournament
rather than, BLO-In HARD 😂😂👋👋💋
Real hands, just like this.
Sat, 17.27..
over too, hard blo blo hard 👋👋👋💋💋💋♥️♥️♥️

Here, in real time, is misterpj Plunder Potto Jackson, exiting the only mtt, played all afternoon.
take a guess, how, and in what way? Real Time Son, real time!
3 hours, + deep, 9 runners left,
Auto all in, misterpj small stack into big stack...
A mere ( I wish I could explain to the doubters!!!) 71 % good, only the rivrinseriver 👋👋👋
'a simple question, of probability and math'
... Who, said that!!!!!! 💋💋👋💋💋👋 on this forum VERBATIM!

Auto ALL IN, small blind, in case of any Labotts 🐸

Other, brutal Math (probability defying hands, available, daily, 👋😂🤔, hourly 👋👋👋)
💋💋💋

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,809
    edited January 2021
    You had ONE Big Blind with the Jacks.

All this time & you have still not worked out the correlation between having 1 BB, being called wide, & big hands getting beat.

• misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Tony!
    as, the fella has so much to spout
    Surely reasonable?
    Sharky screenshot, plus (we don't do editing!)
    Put on public view! to substantiate screenshot..
    Tk. You know, 'I might, act stupid'.. but time served, and proper proper street clued up..

anyone, wants to spout it, about no limit 6 hand hold em, least, back it up..!

Incoming Guess... "🤔🤔🤔... I ONLY PLAY CASH..!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,809
    edited January 2021

I don't play cash neither do I play NLH, nor do I bleat & whinge when I get beat. And nobody is remotely interested in seeing your or my hard luck stories. I'm trying to help you, not criticise you.

Try to think why big hands get beat so often when we are short stacked.

Why do we raise in poker? To a) protect our hand & b) get value for our hand. If we have 1BB we can't do either & we get called very wide. So we are bound to lose much more often the the actual odds suggest.

Far far better players than me have tried to help you, & you've never once had the good grace to thank them. People don't want to see you embarrass yourself day after day. THAT is why they try to help you.
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    You just posted a bad beat from a hand where you started with a 0.4bb stack. Is that a new personal best @misterpj?