You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Online Giveaway - the Week Four winners are.....

Comments

• Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
  • Options
    PBKRPBKR Member Posts: 95
    @PKRPar i mean this has to be rigged now right 😂 @Tikay10 did you put my tickets in the recycling bin rather than the draw?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    PBKR said:

@PKRPar i mean this has to be rigged now right 😂 @Tikay10 did you put my tickets in the recycling bin rather than the draw?

@PBKR

You were supposed to win but it looks like it went to @PKRPar instead.

So unlucky.
  • Options
    can i borrow your poker ability this weekend? @PBKR
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    Is there any chance I can swapmy win for bounty hunters?
    I work nights at weekend I'm gutted ( mind it saves the embarrassment of early eggsit )
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,276
    I had already composed a moany post about having got 100 points every single day during the promotion and not got a seat, I've obviously had to rewrite that now.

Great promotion Skypoker, you're the best.

Chuffed for the likes of @tomgoodun, @Jac35, @waller02 and @PKRPar too, nice to see these guys get a free seat too. Good luck all, It starts at 6pm so I shall be out and railing others from about 7.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    @Enut can you send me a copy :(
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    PKRPar said:
    Very childish!

This week's winners have obv been hand picked by Tikay.

Farce of a promotion. Fiasco of a site.
  • Options
    best promo ever.
  • Options
    thefall said:

Is there any chance I can swapmy win for bounty hunters?
    I work nights at weekend I'm gutted ( mind it saves the embarrassment of early eggsit )

I'm sorry @thefall but that's not possible.

Can't you throw a sickie?
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    No mate I'm a Nurse I can't let them down nay mind it was nice to win a seat : ).
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,114
    Thankyou.
  • Options
    AB0151AB0151 Member Posts: 275
    PBKR said:

Mine too - full allocation in December and Jan and nada - we’ll just have to do it the hard(er) way...

• Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    nice seat win, now I can make 1 rebuy.
    Well done waller and PKRpar gl.
    @MAXALLY oh well maybe you will get a seat in the next SPT
  • Options
    HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 118
    Out of interest, if the Gtee is £100k in anticipation of 500 players paying £200 each, what happens when 200 of those entrants are freebies? Does the Gtee go up pro rata at 500+ or 700+? cheers TK
  • Options
    HUGHMANS said:

Out of interest, if the Gtee is £100k in anticipation of 500 players paying £200 each, what happens when 200 of those entrants are freebies? Does the Gtee go up pro rata at 500+ or 700+? cheers TK

the 200 giveaway winners count as if theyve paid £220 into the pot each :)
  • Options
    HUGHMANS said:

@HUGHMANS

Not sure if serious, but the guarantee is £100,000.
  • Options
    HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 118
    I will try again. Usually the Gtee is exceeded by entrants on all your biggies. The Prize Pool goes up as more entrants exceed the Gtee. So, if 501 enter, ordinarily, the prize pool goes up to £100,200. But here 200 got in free so will the Pool go up beyond 500 entrants or 700? Hope you get it??
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    HUGHMANS said:

The free players are still gonnna add £220 to the prize pool. When you think about it we have payed our cash via rake.
  • Options
    HUGHMANS said:

I will try again. Usually the Gtee is exceeded by entrants on all your biggies. The Prize Pool goes up as more entrants exceed the Gtee. So, if 501 enter, ordinarily, the prize pool goes up to £100,200. But here 200 got in free so will the Pool go up beyond 500 entrants or 700? Hope you get it??

as i've said above, the 200 tickets are paid entries as far as the tournament is concerned.