You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

who thinks the whole site need a change

far too many bounty games make more decent gtd games u get players to fill it don't make them as dear make bit more play at the end of the games b nice to see more good games what site needs

Comments

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    hiya bud
    we'd all love bigger gtds and more of them but it's a fine balancing act due to the size of the player pool here on Sky
    some gtds arn't met occasionally with the gtds they have now so i wouldn't think they would risk any more overlay
    i think Sky have got it about right , they also have the festivals every couple of months with higher gtds
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    ignore what i've just said i misread your op ..you want cheaper games :)
  • coolhanalcoolhanal Member Posts: 32
    just some at 10 quid or 5 quid if u make gtd u get the numbers play odd game that not a bounty
    need few other games there pay outs not great to b honest get games at 5 quid with gtd 100 pounds that just rubbish
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    If non bh games were popular do you not think sky would put more of them on?
    When ukops/mini ukops comes around the non bh games are always the ones that struggle.
    they seem fill up when I was playing them that only time ran some good games
    run site more like poker site get more players playing let b honest bounty games pure luck
  • cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    coolhanal said:

run site more like poker site get more players playing let b honest bounty games pure luck

They aren't though. They just need a slightly different skill set and mental attitude to a freezeout. The same as a rebuy needs a different skill set or a satellite does.
  • craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    Sky poker is not alone, in fact a lot of poker sites have got bounty hunter MTTS as their main form of MTTs. The idea is these tournaments are fast and the bounty allows you to win a prize very early on which is exactly what recs would want and it's recs that help build up the GTD.
    not saying stop bounty games but add few more games for decent gtd prize it would get more players
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814
    coolhanal said:

not saying stop bounty games but add few more games for decent gtd prize it would get more players

The evidence clearly says it will not. They've tried it repeatedly.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Altho i cant help noticing...too many commas & nae commas...not sure which i prefer rbh..
    an games are far too dear to enter 55 quid for 2500 gtd a joke
    look at 5 quid game over 600 in it
    just wont get a lot playing for stakes there asking have good few under 20 quid with decent gtd I bet u fill them up no probs
    coolhanal said:

look at 5 quid game over 600 in it

Tonight's Avenger (which is a BOUNTY HUNTER), yes, 638 entries.

Not sure I'd describe it as a "5 quid game" though, it had 482 rebuys & 292 Add-Ons, so the average buy in is over £11.

yea players will rebuy for 5 quid have few more under 20 quid u get lot more numbers mix in Cpl more games just not get many enter 55 quid for 2500 gtd
    edited February 2021
    coolhanal said:

yea players will rebuy for 5 quid have few more under 20 quid u get lot more numbers mix in Cpl more games just not get many enter 55 quid for 2500 gtd

Avenger is far & away the most popular Mini - because it's a Rebuy Bounty Hunter.
    just put on few other games that ppl can afford 55 quid way to high
    can tell who ever runs it not really botherd about it