You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

who thinks the whole site need a change

124»

Comments

• Options
    booker4booker4 Member Posts: 53
    Can't SKY do anything about this abuse chat logs prove he trolls me every game
    booker4: nh gl all
    aylabayla: get yer dole money and call again
    aylabayla: f ck off now and stop stalkin me
    13:33booker4: constant abuse to the unemployed
    aylabayla: no, just u
    booker4: copied and sent
    aylabayla: good husband=X, good father=X,good member of society=X good education=X
    aylabayla: good for anything =X
    booker4: all on forum
    aylabayla: yup, we keep seeing
    13:35PaintedOne: kk?
    aylabayla: have u done any work in the last 2 weeks. paid or otherwise?
    booker4: let these guys play poker in peace
    aylabayla: there gettin a laff at u
    booker4: you constantly abuse the disabled and unemployed
    aylabayla: lies
    aylabayla: i abuse u i then adopted u as my play thing
    GREAT SITE lol
  • Options
    My son gingerboy96 has been getting abuse from a player called aylabayla, made a complaint and he lost his chat, my son account has been suspended for no reason. straight away he now comes back on same day using name Eddiesanob. I come back on site to confront aylabayla who persistently abuses me too. below is an account of events as I'm sure you will want to know the in's and outs.Tournament ID: 37303841
    Eddiesanob: theres the BUM there
    Eddiesanob: cant work but off to the world cup
    Eddiesanob: f ckin sponger
    Eddiesanob: hiya cowboy
    So he gets a chat ban for abuse then uses Eddies account to come straight back to abuse me. SKY allow this man to use another account and they know it but do nothing.
    great site
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited October 2023
    @booker4

Sky cannot do anything UNLESS YOU TELL THEM. This is the Community, not Customer Care. Nobody here can help you, as I've tried to tell you repeatedly.

Get hold of Customer Care via Live Chat, they are the only people who can assist, & unless you tell them, Sky won't know, & so can't do anything. Give THEM the facts as you see them & they'll do whatever they think appropriate.

Alternatively, as you've been advised many many times, just turn the chat off, or ignore the comments, rise above them.
  • Options
    who thinks the whole site need a change? was the question. My comments and his abuse goes unnoticed. I just thought that the site needs to be monitored. Abuse on chat logs which all can see can't very good for SKY. Asking players to collude at the tables can't be what SKY want. Why would one need to complain is my point. SKY in my opinion need to show they care for when abuse and Sky poker rules are broken. Hence the need for a change?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    booker4 said:

who thinks the whole site need a change? was the question. My comments and his abuse goes unnoticed. I just thought that the site needs to be monitored. Abuse on chat logs which all can see can't very good for SKY. Asking players to collude at the tables can't be what SKY want. Why would one need to complain is my point. SKY in my opinion need to show they care for when abuse and Sky poker rules are broken. Hence the need for a change?

Sky Poker - like all online poker sites - cannot physically monitor all chat on all tables 24/7, it's just not feasible or realistic.

However, if it is reported to Customer Care, they act if they consider it appropriate.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    If someone at the tables asked everyone there to knock a certain person out I'd be trying my best to knock the person out who suggested it , maybe that's just me
  • Options
    toonblazertoonblazer Member Posts: 46
    always worth playing the mini 5.50 for 1500 gtd
  • Options
    xGeemanxxGeemanx Member Posts: 10
    100% it could do with freshen up // i don't see why we cant have some regular games along side these bounty games .. not a fan of bounty tournaments .. i would much prefer a bigger prize fund
  • Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 852
    People love bounty games xGeemanx It's not like Sky look at which tournaments are the least popular and offer loads of them. I get it that you love a nice freezeout and there still are some of them available but you are unusual as most players prefer the bounties.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,582
  • Options
    i think the site has a good layout yet they could bring some of the old tourneys back like they used to have with much higher garentees. so yeah site coukd do with a change
  • Options
    booker4 said:

Can't SKY do anything about this abuse chat logs prove he trolls me every game
    booker4: nh gl all
    aylabayla: get yer dole money and call again
    aylabayla: f ck off now and stop stalkin me
    13:33booker4: constant abuse to the unemployed
    aylabayla: no, just u
    booker4: copied and sent
    aylabayla: good husband=X, good father=X,good member of society=X good education=X
    aylabayla: good for anything =X
    booker4: all on forum
    aylabayla: yup, we keep seeing
    13:35PaintedOne: kk?
    aylabayla: have u done any work in the last 2 weeks. paid or otherwise?
    booker4: let these guys play poker in peace
    aylabayla: there gettin a laff at u
    booker4: you constantly abuse the disabled and unemployed
    aylabayla: lies
    aylabayla: i abuse u i then adopted u as my play thing
    GREAT SITE lol

sky should do somthing relly let them know. hees probably unemployed himself or just got his first job
  • Options
    it would be great to see some positive change come to sky. Hopefully they can get some good investment capital and make the site like i remember it used to be back in the day. 5.50 deepstacks would be great to see
  • Options
    MagicMernMagicMern Member Posts: 32
    edited April 8
    NChanning said:

Hi coolhanal...I thought I'd see what other people have to say before I replied but basically I would like to say that the idea that the people who run Sky Poker don't care is just quite mean and rude. The implication that they are deliberately putting on events that people don't like, (bounty hunters), rather than things that would be way more popular, (freezeouts), because they are not good at running a poker site is just a bit silly. Do you really believe that Sky Poker employ people who are deliberately attempting to sabotage the site by running events that they don't think will be popular? Isn't it more likely that having tried all different types of event they have seen that the bounty hunters are easily the most popular and decided to have more of those?

They clearly don't care about their software and/or their player pool though Neil...

I know dozens, if not more, who have repeatedly asked Skypoker nicely for an update to the software (lobby freezes regularly, general software is terrible and hasn't been updated in years, possibly decades) - there has never been one.

Actions speak louder than words...

As a result of the terrible software, players have left, player pools have thus dramatically reduced and so the tournaments don't fill and then people like the OP post what they post...

If Sky fixed their software, I am sure they would see less players leaving to other sites, some may even come back.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    MagicMern said:

NChanning said:

Hi coolhanal...I thought I'd see what other people have to say before I replied but basically I would like to say that the idea that the people who run Sky Poker don't care is just quite mean and rude. The implication that they are deliberately putting on events that people don't like, (bounty hunters), rather than things that would be way more popular, (freezeouts), because they are not good at running a poker site is just a bit silly. Do you really believe that Sky Poker employ people who are deliberately attempting to sabotage the site by running events that they don't think will be popular? Isn't it more likely that having tried all different types of event they have seen that the bounty hunters are easily the most popular and decided to have more of those?

They clearly don't care about their software and/or their player pool though Neil...

I know dozens, if not more, who have repeatedly asked Skypoker nicely for an update to the software (lobby freezes regularly, general software is terrible and hasn't been updated in years, possibly decades) - there has never been one.

Actions speak louder than words...

As a result of the terrible software, players have left, player pools have thus dramatically reduced and so the tournaments don't fill and then people like the OP post what they post...

If Sky fixed their software, I am sure they would see less players leaving to other sites, some may even come back.
    I'm sure the SKYPOKER Staff would L <3 VE to have nice new Software with NO Glitches....... but it is down to the Parent Company (FLUTTER) and they should be the ones you're having a go at...... <h2>

Hopefully one day they will get the message :/