You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Dear Skypoker. Your thoughts, please.

Comments

• misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    I'm laughing, not tilting.

Tell you all what, this weekend, I promise, in The Rail
    I will prove, once and for all, with full detail, backed up by pictures, and crystal clear footage.
    'we are not alone' E. T. off world vechiles, the real Truth, George Adamski, Ed Walters, Bob Lazar, from the Wright Brothers to the Lockheed NighHawk, plus The Green Lady, (ours) but you won't find a picture of it, anywhere, anytime soon. If you have, an open mind, an enquiring mind, I will prove it to you, once and for all. Including, footage, pictures, real not faked, that will make your jaw drop.

But, just for some, who don't have enquiring minds, do please, come forth, and tell me again, of course it can't, it doesn't go on?
    Course it doesn't, the World, and the Poker World, straighter than straight
    Whiter than White. Lol.

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    So what your saying is.

If sky give you your money back youll stop posting ?
    Mumsie,I thought (think) thought? think your a very smart chap?

Are you saying? Zero Shinnanagins, in online Poker?

Because, if so mate, you are either saying or suggesting
    A. the above is Fake?
    Would you like a Billion pounds, at 100-1 the above is Fake, because mate, on my daughters lives, the above, is not FAKE.............
    B. I thought (think) thought? think your a very smart chap?
    it would seem, rather obvious, the penny on the issue, the particular issue in point, hasn't yet dropped with yourself (has with a few on here)
    Exactly what is obvious..I have not so much as even suggested it directly!
    You have either? genuinely missed something very obvious?
    Or are deliberatley missing something very obvious.
    And, the funniest thing of all, it's not what you think, is the obvious!

Anyway, if you might like to expand your real world knowledge, check The Rail on Sunday, zero connected to Poker, but, please don't bother, if a closed mind, that cannot think Laterally, best wishes with your Poker Endevours
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,432
    you know I could do the same as you. I could post all my bad beats lord knows i get enough of them earlier today in a timed tournament i lost with KK vs A7 off suit, then the very next hand got KK and lost to K6 suited against the same player all in pre again. the amount of bad beats i suffered the last few days i could easily make a long post like you.

However rather then doing this I choose to soldier on yeah it can be rough out there sometimes but like its part of the game. When I won the £3 rebuy i got in behind a few times and got lucky. I also got all in on cooler spots to my benefit and ended up winning the whole thing. anyone and everyone who plays any reasonable volume can find numerous examples of bad beats.

according to sharkscope I am up £4000 on this site now nothing to boast about in anyway but since having started studying thinking about the game and having had a few hours coaching my recent results are showing very promising developments. that could be you too if instead of focusing on every spot you got unlucky you focused on what you did wrong.

On the bubble of the super stack or whatever it was called I had JJ got all in after a big pre flop raise a post flop bet and turn bet shove on a 7542 board and got called of by K9 he hit the K on the river it was horrific and seemed to sum up how I have been running i was in disbelief. I could have let that affect me the rest of the night finished there and then and be down on the night but I soldiered on didnt let it hit me that bad besides a brief **** sake and I ended up £450 ish on the night.

Have you ever heard of the law of attraction I think if you want to put it down to some sort of mystical power as snake oil salesmen try for that sort of stuff then yeah its nonsense. However if your talking about positive mental attitudes or the way you think affecting your success chances I think there is something to it.
  • Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850

RETORT, lol, someone thinks the're a bad **** 🤣 from a movie.
    more likely
    "retort is a spherical vessel with a long downward-pointing (brass) neck"

btw, I didn't bother reading it, I couldn't be bothered
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Red_King said:

RETORT, lol, someone thinks the're a bad **** 🤣 from a movie.
    more likely
    "retort is a spherical vessel with a long downward-pointing (brass) neck"

btw, I didn't bother reading it, I couldn't be bothered

It's no surprise I've got a bigger vocabulary than a Covid denying shithouse.

I think the average toddler outperforms you in that respect too.

Back to the tin foil hat thread you go.

• Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited March 2021

btw I get my 1st jab this week, there's one of your assumptions busted.
    Skeptical and open-minded is the other LABEL your looking for.

As for covid denying, wrong again.
    I posted concise perspectives with links to evidence of 1/3 immunity and other cheap tried and tested virus air cleansing methods, you ignored it.

As for shithouse, I presume you mean where your trolling was called-out.

Edit: ENJOY YOUR NIGHT, MATE"
    I will try to make it crystal clear, one last time.

Player A last played a single hand of Poker in an mtt on April 8th 2020
    (we are now in March 2021)
    ZERO play in 11 Months, until a sporadic 4 mtts, Inc this one, in a 24 hour period

Player B last played a single hand of Poker in an mtt on March 27th 2020
    (we are now in March 2021)
    ZERO play in 11 Months

Oddly, A & B had'nt played a single hand of Poker in the PRIOR 11 months

Oddly, A & B have'nt played a single hand of Poker SINCE this 06.00 a.m mtt

Oddly A & B decide to play, not only on the same day, but in the same 06.00 a.m. £5.50 Bounty Hunter, total number of players,10

Oddly, at the same time, on the same day,in a total player field of Ten, at 06.00 a.m. on the same day, that the prior 05.30 a.m and 05.00 a.m were both cancelled, due to both not being able to find, the minimum requisite 4 players

Oddly, player B, runs like God, and can't lose a hand.

Obviously, mumsie and most (but not all) as I have had unexpected 'support' from more than one well know player on here, but mumsie and others, most obviously conclude, 'nothing to see here, shut up and move along'

For the reasons as outlined, thus far, have tried my best to explain, see above, I have the opposing view. I think, there is 'something to see' and it's transparent.

Side Issue
    mumsie, if Skypoker refund me?
    why would Skypoker refund me £6,000?

for anyone interested, and unrelated, ET go home, ET take me home, best proof you will ever get, in The Rail, later today, and, I am not remotely joking.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Red_King said:

btw I get my 1st jab this week, there's one of your assumptions busted.
    Skeptical and open-minded is the other LABEL your looking for.

As for covid denying, wrong again.
    I posted concise perspectives with links to evidence of 1/3 immunity and other cheap tried and tested virus air cleansing methods, you ignored it.

As for shithouse, I presume you mean where your trolling was called-out.

Edit: ENJOY YOUR NIGHT, MATE"

No, you're a shithouse for bringing up a comment I made in a thread.
    You took it totally out of context, didn't link the actual thread where there were similar comments in context, all in a vain and rather pathetic attempt to make me look bad.

Joke was on you though cos I called you out for it, and you being the shithouse that you are didn't have any comeback and had to retreat back under your rock.
    Nice try but an epic fail on your part.

And you are a Covid denier.

So that makes you a Covid denying shithouse.

• IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    I just got KOd out of the sat to the main first hand ... Got him to put it in on A74 ... myself holding AK vs AQ ...

How in all that is holy did I lose this hand !!!

What a joke !
  • mcglynn07mcglynn07 Member Posts: 154
    edited March 2021
    MisterPJ
    You clearly love the game and you keep coming back for more. There is allot of misery and suffering in the world right now with real world issues. So firstly you should consider how lucky your situation is with your health maybe?
    You seem to be getting annoyed with what happens to other people and thinking how lucky they seem to be. Focussing on what happens to others mean you put less effort into how well you could be doing in a game and you keep shining the spotlight on them and seeing the unfairness of it. Poker is a game that involves a lot of losing more than any other game I have played in my life. In essence we are flipping coins and we don't always get what we deserve even though we think I know how to play the game so I should be winning but the game does not work like that. Its a very complex game at times but it can become more enjoyable if you accept losing is part and parcel of the game.
    These are some quotes from MIchael Jordan he was good at basketball. But he understood losing on the biggest scale because it made such a difference to his attitude and his will to win.

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.

I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying

Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And this is why I can succeed

You know it's not easy turning something around but it has to start with your mindset and whether you want it enough. Posting hands on here about he won this and look how lucky this guy/girl was will get you nowhere, you will just annoy or upset people. Focus on something you can control focus on enjoying the game first and then see what happens.

You know you are quite lucky to have some of the best players on this site want to help you and take time out to write like Matt Bates. That ain't happening at 888 or Pokerstars but its a good community here and you should and could be a positive part of it rather than being someone who wants to point out what is wrong and what is not right.

I hope you can have a change of mind and start focusing on what you can do in poker.
    Good luck with it honestly.
    Until you shine the spotlight on yourself your luck wont change.
    Best regards
    Danny

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

Terrific post @mcglynn07

I genuinely hope you have better luck than the rest of us have, we've all tried.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,139
    edited March 2021
    mcglynn07 said:

MisterPJ
    You clearly love the game and you keep coming back for more. There is allot of misery and suffering in the world right now with real world issues. So firstly you should consider how lucky your situation is with your health maybe?
    You seem to be getting annoyed with what happens to other people and thinking how lucky they seem to be. Focussing on what happens to others mean you put less effort into how well you could be doing in a game and you keep shining the spotlight on them and seeing the unfairness of it. Poker is a game that involves a lot of losing more than any other game I have played in my life. In essence we are flipping coins and we don't always get what we deserve even though we think I know how to play the game so I should be winning but the game does not work like that. Its a very complex game at times but it can become more enjoyable if you accept losing is part and parcel of the game.
    These are some quotes from MIchael Jordan he was good at basketball. But he understood losing on the biggest scale because it made such a difference to his attitude and his will to win.

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.

I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying

Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And this is why I can succeed

You know it's not easy turning something around but it has to start with your mindset and whether you want it enough. Posting hands on here about he won this and look how lucky this guy/girl was will get you nowhere, you will just annoy or upset people. Focus on something you can control focus on enjoying the game first and then see what happens.

You know you are quite lucky to have some of the best players om this site want to help you and take time out to write like Matt Bates. That ain't happening at 888 or Pokerstars but its a good community here and you should and could be a positive part of it rather than being someone who wants to point out what is wrong and what is not right.

I hope you can have a change of mind and start focusing on what you can do in poker.
    Good luck with it honestly.
    Until you shine the spotlight on yourself your luck wont change.
    Best regards
    Danny

Great post this....I teach people daily and I can tell within minutes if they are going to improve....an open mindset is imperative and the ability to fail, fail and fail again is the biggest thing that separates people that improve from those that don't.

• mcglynn07mcglynn07 Member Posts: 154
    Cheers Tikay10 and Hendrik62.
    We have to try and got to give it a shot.
    Danny
    a lifetime spent, singing the praises, of all, medics, nurses, doctors, all medical professionals

from the recovery ward, nurse, please can I have, several rounds of plain buttered toast, hot sweet tea, and a, bit extra Morphene please
    I think, from the horizontal, just bust a rib
    'how?'
    playing 6 handed no limit hold em poker, nurse.

nurse, nurse, my mate said stop limping..
    stop limping? what's that got to do with your shoulder or rib?
    We aren't starting on your knees and ankles until summer.
    No miss, no... Poker..

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    misterpj said:

nurse, nurse, my mate said stop limping..
    stop limping? what's that got to do with your shoulder or rib?
    We aren't starting on your knees and ankles until summer.
    No miss, no... Poker..

there's no getting through to this guy he's a lost cause i'm afraid
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    edited March 2021
    Lucky the AK beat the KK there else you'd have been out?

I guess we all get our run of the cards sometimes.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,425
    You're not giving any credit to the fact PJ has leant from his mistakes ( Oops errors of judgement) and you can now read his posts perfectly. hic!

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,432
    thing is I am wondering whether Misterpj is worth responding to. not meaning to be harsh but I have not noticed any acknowledgement of any of my replies or replies to this just more conspiracy drivel.
    I can understand I can tend to go on a bit which may be an argument to why he doesnt reply to me. However I have never actually noticed him reply to or acknowledge anyone in his threads. Its like talking to a brick wall with this guy.