You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What a lovely PTPair!!

Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
.. Of stacks that is.

Yes tonight Matthew I'm going to be your very own 

'Provoke The Presenter'! 

It's going to get dirty people!! 

I shall be playing in the 8pm Double stack as well as some 10,20p cash.

If you fancy getting your lovely, grubby little poker playing hands on my veritable abundance of Sky Poker goodies then you will have to dig deep..

..and pull out your best 'put down'

YES that's right. I want you to INSULT me... 

This shouldn't prove too difficult for most of you ;)

Post your abuse here and the best one liner will win a collection of SP Merchandise (baseball cap, pen, beer mat, key ring) with the  3 runner ups winning a smaller booty (pen, beer mat or key ring)

Keep it clean and fun as opposed to nasty and venomous.

Here's a few to get you started:

'I'm a woman, when you are a man we'll argue.'

'I'd leave you with a thought, but I wouldn't want it to get lonely'

GOOD LUCK 

xLM

PS. I was going to give away prizes for the most amount of chips dumped to me within the tourney but Sky Des wouldn't go for it :(

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    In Response to What a lovely PTPair!!:
    . . Of stacks that is. Yes tonight Matthew I'm going to be your very own  ' P rovoke T he P resenter '!  It's going to get dirty people!!  I shall be playing in the 8pm Double stack as well as some 10,20p cash. If you fancy getting your lovely, grubby little poker playing hands on my veritable abundance of Sky Poker goodies then you will have to dig deep..  ..and pull out your best  'put down' .  YES that's right. I want you to INSULT me...  This shouldn't prove too difficult for most of you ;) Post your abuse here and the best one liner will win a collection of SP Merchandise (baseball cap, pen, beer mat, key ring) with the  3 runner ups winning a smaller booty (pen, beer mat or key ring) Keep it clean and f u n as opposed to nasty and venemous. Here's a few to get you started: 'I'm a woman, when you are a man we'll argue.' 'I'd leave you with a thought, but I wouldn't want it to get lonely' GOOD LUCK  xLM PS. I was going to give away prizes for the most amount of chips dumped to me within the tourney but Sky Des wouldn't go for it :(
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Brave post.
    Just to help you, it's "venomous".  :-)
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    But Sarah, If I ever got the chance to pick you up, I wouldn't want to put you down ....... ever.

See I can't be nasty to you, I surrender.

(There was one about me being a dog and you being a d ........ but I decided against it)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: What a lovely PTPair!!:
    In Response to What a lovely PTPair!! : Brave post. Just to help you, it's "ven o mous".  :-)
    Posted by MereNovice
    Now now Vincent! No need to go doctoring my posts for your own evil grammatical means. 
    I believe I made NO such mistake (thanks to 'edit this post') ;)

ALAN!!! lol
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010

i would insult you lisa,

but you are not bright enough to notice !

soz !

• Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited March 2010
    In Response to What a lovely PTPair!!:
    . . Of stacks that is. Yes tonight Matthew I'm going to be your very own  ' P rovoke T he P resenter '!  It's going to get dirty people!!  I shall be playing in the 8pm Double stack as well as some 10,20p cash. If you fancy getting your lovely, grubby little poker playing hands on my veritable abundance of Sky Poker goodies then you will have to dig deep..  ..and pull out your best  'put down' .  YES that's right. I want you to INSULT me...  This shouldn't prove too difficult for most of you ;) Post your abuse here and the best one liner will win a collection of SP Merchandise (baseball cap, pen, beer mat, key ring) with the  3 runner ups winning a smaller booty (pen, beer mat or key ring) Keep it clean and f u n as opposed to nasty and venomous. Here's a few to get you started: 'I'm a woman, when you are a man we'll argue.' 'I'd leave you with a thought, but I wouldn't want it to get lonely' GOOD LUCK  xLM PS. I was going to give away prizes for the most amount of chips dumped to me within the tourney but Sky Des wouldn't go for it :(
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Im sure I deserve some prizes after you made me dump cash your way on Saturday night :S lol

Take a trip up to nl100 again tonight if you need a top up - im an expert at doing that now lol
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: What a lovely PTPair!! : Now now Vincent! No need to go doctoring my posts for your own evil grammatical means.  I believe I made NO such mistake (thanks to 'edit this post') ;) ALAN!!! lol
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    I ALWAYS take a screen shot when dealing with Sky Poker presenters.   ;-)
  • Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited March 2010
    Lisa your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Is that a bit too nasty :( Lol  x
  • Options
    edited March 2010
        i would insult you lisa,   but you are not bright enough to notice !       soz !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Eh? LOL!!

Dylan.. you can insult me anytime. Especially if you'll double me up £££ each time Hahaha ;)

Oh Ads that HURTS ;)

KEEP 'EM COMING!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    *bump*

• Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited March 2010
    Is this some kind of vocal warm-up for TKOIII? :)

I know i've got to be "nice" to you "forever" but if you want the bantering insults sooner rather than later then i'm happy with that! :)
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited March 2010
    Right now I'm sitting here looking at your pic trying to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my azz!

oof be gone, your breath is too strong, I don't wanna be mean, but you need listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole bottle
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited March 2010

I wish Orford was PTP tonight!
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited March 2010
    It's time to pull over and change the air in your head!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I wish Orford was PTP tonight!
    Posted by MAXALLY

OUCH!! lol Alan. That's def a contender!

• Options
    edited March 2010

if you had a birds brain you would fly backwards !
  • Options
    edited March 2010

if you had two brains you would be twice as stupid !
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    Hi LM

I can honestly say that I have never used, nor had used against me a put down line, so until I read some of these I wouldnt have know one if it bit me, so, I would rather "swim through a crocodile infested swamp" :), just cant do it :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010

whatever kind of look you were going for ,

you missed !

• Options
    -TARAS--TARAS- Member Posts: 394
    edited March 2010

You look slimmer by the week Lisa, you've obviously been on a diet

problem is you forgot to tell your bum 

SOZ  was that too cheeky
  • Options