You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Holidays?

Comments

• hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    chilling said:

chilling said:

So,holidays aren’t connected to vaccinations?

Do holidaymakers spend money abroad?

I’ll leave you in peace, but watch from afar🤷‍♂️

Some holidays and destinations have always been connected to vaccinations.

This is nothing new.
    Maybe just a nibble.

Of course, but the vaccinations required to travel to EU countries would have been rather short?🤣

You have touched on something though.
    During all these ‘ supposed’ trials, have they taken into account some folks will also be getting shots that are required to enter certain countries, for other potential diseases?
    Coming soon.

So you admit that vaccinations have always been a thing for some destinations yes?
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited May 2021

chilling said:

chilling said:

This is nothing new.
    Maybe just a nibble.

Of course, but the vaccinations required to travel to EU countries would have been rather short?🤣

During all these ‘ supposed’ trials, have they taken into account some folks will also be getting shots that are required to enter certain countries, for other potential diseases?
    Coming soon.

So you admit that vaccinations have always been a thing for some destinations yes?
    Unless there’s been a massive change in Europe in the last year or two,having to have a ‘ COVID’ passport looks extreme,especially as according to the manufacturers the efficacy of the shots isnt 100%. Logic tells you a percentage could be taking’ COVID’ abroad with them.
    We are talking Europe in the post. I doubt there’s anybody with a ounce that doesn’t know there are some countries that have different diseases there,either permanently or intermittently.
    Turkey is the most likely place in Europe it would be worth taking a jab before visiting,but only about 5% of Turkey is in Europe geographically,at a stretch.

Note,most other diseases have proven vaccines or treatment,currently’ COVID’ only has the latter.
    I could show a report on the major concern that immigrants might be bringing those far flung diseases into Europe,I’m not sure you could handle that though,best to avoid.
    In any case,there’s treatment for most of those.
    Unless Ebola turns up,probably in Kent.

edited May 2021
    Note to oneself,never use ‘ COVID’ on a forum, ever again.
    Logic.

Don’t die abroad,a coffin will take up more than just one seat.
    Flu deaths abroad must be minute in number though.

• HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,948

"Wish you were clear, ministers" is the Daily Mail's wry take on the potential confusion sown by the PM and his ministers as they gave conflicting advice on whether foreign holidays could be taken this summer.

"Government policy in chaos" is the Daily Telegraph's verdict, while the Times judges the performance from both Boris Johnson and ministers on the issue as "a descent into farce"'.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-57165901
    chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

This is nothing new.
    Maybe just a nibble.

Coming soon.

Unless there’s been a massive change in Europe in the last year or two,having to have a ‘ COVID’ passport looks extreme,especially as according to the manufacturers the efficacy of the shots isnt 100%. Logic tells you a percentage could be taking’ COVID’ abroad with them.
    We are talking Europe in the post. I doubt there’s anybody with a ounce that doesn’t know there are some countries that have different diseases there,either permanently or intermittently.
    Turkey is the most likely place in Europe it would be worth taking a jab before visiting,but only about 5% of Turkey is in Europe geographically,at a stretch.

Note,most other diseases have proven vaccines or treatment,currently’ COVID’ only has the latter.
    I could show a report on the major concern that immigrants might be bringing those far flung diseases into Europe,I’m not sure you could handle that though,best to avoid.

So is that a yes or no?
    Some countries and destinations have always required vaccination/s?

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

This is nothing new.
    Maybe just a nibble.

Coming soon.

So is that a yes or no?
    I think I’ve covered that, no?
    Unless I’m mistaken, a flu shot/ vaccine passport,has never been required to fly or visit another country.Maybe if I flew , drove or took a train to Wales or Scotland I should also require a ‘ vaccine passport’? Or stepping out of my front door?
    First time ever that the recovery rate for an ‘ illness’ is higher than the efficacy of the.......
    Are you trying to justify having had a shot, or have you got a square moustache under your hooter?

All the truth will be exposed quite soon. Just wait.Patience.
    chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

This is nothing new.
    Maybe just a nibble.

Coming soon.

So is that a yes or no?
    Unless I’m mistaken, a flu shot/ vaccine passport,has never been required to fly or visit another country.Maybe if I flew , drove or took a train to Wales or Scotland I should also require a ‘ vaccine passport’? Or stepping out of my front door?
    First time ever that the recovery rate for an ‘ illness’ is higher than the efficacy of the.......
    Are you trying to justify having had a shot, or have you got a square moustache under your hooter?

https://www.who.int/ith/ith_country_list.pdf

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

This is nothing new.
    Maybe just a nibble.

Coming soon.

So is that a yes or no?

I’m aware of all that. What point are you trying to make? Are you on jab No2?

There are probably 100’s of illnesses,viruses and diseases you can catch in the U.K.
    The public don’t get vaccinated against those.
    20%-30% of the flu strains/variants each year aren’t identified. Your doc will just tell you it’s likely the flu.
    Others don’t bother going to the doc.
    Load your weapon.
    This isn’t a good look.
    VVVVVV

Question.

How would you feel on a plane if you were sitting amongst passengers that had no jab, but had taken an antibody test which showed they had antibodies?
    chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

This is nothing new.
    Maybe just a nibble.

Coming soon.

So is that a yes or no?

There are probably 100’s of illnesses,viruses and diseases you can catch in the U.K.
    20%-30% of the flu strains/variants each year aren’t identified. Your doc will just tell you it’s likely the flu.
    Load your weapon.
    This isn’t a good look.
    VVVVVV

Question.

How would you feel on a plane if you were sitting amongst passengers that had no jab, but had taken an antibody test which showed they had antibodies?

So if you're aware of all that, then you are aware that some countries and destinations have always had vaccination requirements.....yes or no?

No gibberish, just a simple yes or no will suffice.

I await your one word answer....

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

This is nothing new.
    Maybe just a nibble.

Coming soon.

So is that a yes or no?

Load your weapon.
    This isn’t a good look.
    VVVVVV

Question.

So if you're aware of all that, then you are aware that some countries and destinations have always had vaccination requirements.....yes or no?

Gene therapy .....thats two😱....now four......🤯......
    Yet another chilling reminder of just how moronic some people are.

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

This is nothing new.
    Maybe just a nibble.

Coming soon.

So is that a yes or no?

Load your weapon.
    This isn’t a good look.
    VVVVVV

Question.

Seldom do one word answers.

Can you remind me what was in your jab(s), and it’s purpose?

Yet another chilling reminder of just how moronic some people are.

So for all those registered as dying through ‘ breakthrough cases’, it wasn’t really worth the waiting and queueing up.
    I’ve no virus in me, but have you?
    Covid: Cardiff man, 81, denied Spanish holiday at airport

An 81-year-old man who thought it was fourth time lucky for a Spanish holiday got all the way to the airport check-in desk to find he was barred from flying.

Garry Tate was told by Cardiff Airport staff he could not leave as Spain still has a Covid ban on tourists flying in.

Leisure travellers have been able to board flights to Malaga and Alicante since a ban was lifted on Monday.

The airport though says travellers still need to check other countries' restrictions before booking a flight.

Mr Tate, who lives alone in Cardiff, said he had been "excited" to travel after re-booking the trip three times.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57176693

The Daily Mail leads with the news that Britons who decide to go ahead with a holiday in amber-list countries will face spot checks at home when they return - to ensure they observe the official 10-day quarantine period.

The paper says Home Secretary Priti Patel is stepping up the checks, with 30,000 carried out last week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-57180384