You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out?

Comments

• Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited March 2010
    Ye im defo up for a little adventure.. let me know the dates etc... need to meet Beaneh anyways to collect some of the money he keeps mercilessly taking from me lolol
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited March 2010
    Tikay mentioned he would have a look for dates he was free in April - would be great to have you there Sir, so can you let us know when you are free when you know that is please Sir!!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,983
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out?:
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out? : i thint theres also an 8.15 torney for £15 on the saterday
    Posted by MAZERAIDER
    I need to check that - I thought it was dropped a few weeks back.
  • Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited March 2010
    Quality.

Well I'll throw the date April 10th out there...if we get people replying saying there up for it, then lets make it happen! I'm 21 on April 2nd so will be up for a Poker Night in Nottingham after that ha.
  • Options
    lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited March 2010
    I might be there for the £300, £80k GTD With the Swindon Massive! Anyone else going?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Tikay mentioned he would have a look for dates he was free in April - would be great to have you there Sir, so can you let us know when you are free when you know that is please Sir!!
    Posted by dylan12
    I will check my Diary tomorrow Dylan, & let you know.

• Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited March 2010
    I'm up for a road trip :)  All date dependant but give me a shout.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out? : I will check my Diary tomorrow Dylan, & let you know.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you mate :)
  • Options
    heathy13heathy13 Member Posts: 38
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out?:
    Hi guys On another thread a discussion was started regarding a trip to Dusk Till Dawn in Nottingham in April, this could be a day out or even a weekend away for some great poker in a class establishment - it will be great to get a load of us together!! Tikay has very kindly said that he would post some dates in April of what tournaments are on and also his availability to come. Would be great to get a load of us going, so if you have an interest in coming then lets agree on some dates and make a day/weekend of it!!
    Posted by dylan12
    SOUNDS GREAT ,WILL SEE IF MY DAUGHTER LETS ME OUT FOR A FEW DAYS .LOL
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited March 2010
    Sounds interesting, I'll keep an eye on this.
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2010
    10th sounds alright for me
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited March 2010
    Ye im defo up for a little adventure.. let me know the dates etc... need to meet Beaneh anyways to collect some of the money he keeps mercilessly taking from me lolol
    Posted by ChirpyChip

Rotfl, you're the only person on the site at the moment mate.

In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out?:
    I might be there for the £300, £80k GTD With the Swindon Massive! Anyone else going?
    Posted by lJAMESl

Hope so :-)
  • Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited March 2010
    I should be ok for any weekend in April, Dylan
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Posted by dylan12
    At the moment, my work Diary for April is free for every weekend, EXCEPT Sunday 11th, when I'm doing the Show. So I could be there Saturday 10th, if a bunch of Sky Guys are going that weekend, but not the Sunday. I am free all other weekend dates in April, though if a work committment arises at short notice - & they sometimes do - that will have to take priority.

See also my reply to lJAMESl. 
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Too good to resist Mr W! If you bring the Swindon massive up, I'll be there, & I may even buy you dinner at Nandos or Ben & Jerry's.

Be good to see the Swindon crew, & maybe you could get Sim, Rolfus, Brownndog, ChumpyChirp, Gibbo, & the rest of "the boys" up yeah? 
  • Options
    ONTHERlVERONTHERlVER Member Posts: 63
    edited March 2010
    Sounds like a good excues for my Birthday :)

If anyone is travelling up from essex let me know and we can arrange transport ...
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited March 2010
    I will definitely be up for this, ESPECIALLY for the 10th April - Deep Stack tournaments are quality and I am sure the DTD structure will be as good as you can get for the money.

• Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    Who are the Swindon Massive?
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2010
    I will definitely be up for this, ESPECIALLY for the 10th April - Deep Stack tournaments are quality and I am sure the DTD structure will be as good as you can get for the money.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    sounds good, same structure as the spt isnt it? except more starting chips
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I am more than likely going to go to the £300 one on the 3rd of April that James was talking about - but I know that this one is not possible for everyone.

I think the 10th will be a great date for us all to get together, the BI's are suitable for anyone and will be a great weekend!!

James if you and the Swindon massive do decide to play on the 3rd then let me know please mate - im well up for that one!!

I can't believe I will be leaving deepest darkest Wales for two weekends though - but will be great fun!!
    Everyone in agreement on the 10th??
    (Also if anyone wants to go on the 3rd also - please let me know :))

Mickjenn is also definatly in for the 10th of April and maybe in on the 3rd also (missus dependant lol)