You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lost for words

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    chilling said:

goldon said:

If anyone does not like "Chills" comments please do not Spit on him. Very childish & Rude If you have nothing nice or objective to say then say nothing. We all have our view on things and entitled to post them whether you agree or not. Flag should not result in player being banned as it is being used by vindictive players that lose argument.

''If you have nothing nice or objective to say then say nothing''.

By that yardstick you should never post on the forum again, as every single one of us is tired of your inane gibberish. Cough!

The video is a chilling reminder that morons live amongst us.
    Who are your ‘ every single one of us?’ Are you speaking for every person on the forum?

Are you the leader of the pack?🤣
    https://youtu.be/Q8UKf65NOzM
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774

Of course the conspiracy moron thinks it was staged.

A chilling reminder.

Not done for balance then?

• Options
    One for hhyf.

One common assault? One public decency?
    Public decency goes down for 14 days.
    Common assault In this case will go down for?

Mr Whitty never put up much resistance,I thought he was supposed to have a good jab?

Just a refresher.

• Options

goldon said:

He was very lucky they were not extremists with knives.

Or chilling after this comment

"I’m sure he’ll receive a gong of sorts,maybe a rope with a loop."

Sick.
    You fella, haven’t got a clue as to what’s gone on.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430

@chilling

We don't want to see any more comments like that on this Forum please.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Tikay10 said:

@chilling

Think its high time Sky indulged in a bit of cancel culture.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,114
    Man filmed accosting Chris Whitty loses job as estate agent

A man who was called a “thug” by Boris Johnson after being filmed accosting Prof Chris Whitty has apologised for “any upset I caused”.

Lewis Hughes, 24, said if he made England’s chief medical officer feel “uncomfortable”, then “I am sorry to him for that”. He said he had lost his job as a result of the video.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/man-grabbed-chris-whitty-sacked-232622681.html
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    He was an Estate Agent?

I guess that says so much.

Somehow I think the world of estate agencies will manage without him.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Tikay10 said:

He was an Estate Agent?

The Sun reveals that one of the men who filmed themselves grabbing England's chief medical officer, Prof Chris Whitty, has been sacked from his job as an estate agent.

Lewis Hughes, who's 24, tells the paper he's sorry for any upset caused.

Mr Hughes, from Essex, had been on an anti-vaccine march with his friend Jonathan Chew, the other man in the video, who says he has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and autism.

"I don't think we did anything wrong" Mr Chew declares, although he adds: "Sometimes things seem a good idea and really they're not."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-57674522
  • Options

Here's how that BBC News report sums up Professor Whitty;

He took on the chief medical officer role in October 2019, and until the coronavirus threat emerged, had never done broadcast interviews or held press briefings or conferences.

One of the country's foremost experts in infectious diseases, he has worked as a doctor in Africa and Asia, as well as the UK.

He continues to practise medicine at University College London Hospitals, where he was spotted doing a shift over Christmas.

His mother was a teacher and his father was a diplomat who was murdered by terrorists in Greece after they flagged him down in his car in 1984.

Not sure it behoves many - any? - of us to suggest he's not a decent man, who has done more than any of us in this crisis.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Mr T you are breath of fresh air in the Forum even if you do get your Don Vito Corleone's mixed up , there are Idiots out there, and in here .... apparently I'm one ! there is also element of confrontation amongst certain people that won't give up holding grudge.
    Ok! Chills choice of words (over the mark) he will see that and take it on board.
    Sky to go forward needs every player but some here try to get them banned. Nice that you can see through them and their intention. Takes a thing like this to put things in perspective. Easy to blame shout off with his head harder to forgive & forget. fwiw

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

He was an Estate Agent?

The Sun reveals that one of the men who filmed themselves grabbing England's chief medical officer, Prof Chris Whitty, has been sacked from his job as an estate agent.

Mr Hughes, from Essex, had been on an anti-vaccine march with his friend Jonathan Chew, the other man in the video, who says he has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and autism.

"I don't think we did anything wrong" Mr Chew declares, although he adds: "Sometimes things seem a good idea and really they're not."

Anti-vaccine march.

Say no more.
  • Options
    Man charged with assaulting Professor Chris Whitty after video of park incident

A man has been charged with assaulting England's chief medical officer Professor Chris Whitty after he was accosted in London on Sunday.

Lewis Hughes, 23, has been charged with common assault, the Metropolitan Police said.

Hughes, of Romford, was charged on Thursday by postal requisition and will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Friday 30 July.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/man-charged-with-assaulting-professor-chris-whitty-after-video-of-park-incident/ar-AALH2NA?ocid=msedgntp
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

@chilling

Feel free to scroll down to the question at the bottom,it will save time.

Tikay10 said:

@chilling

Scroll to the question at the bottom, it will save time.
    Make sure you give an assured response.

So you viewed a vid and thought you knew all the facts?
    What connects the guy having a l ash and these two guys? ADHD and DRINK.
    So it’s an ‘ abhorrent assault’ on Whitty?
    I know an ADHD life coach,she has to travel to see school heads to try to educate them on the condition. Disruptive,quite bizarre behavior etc, which they are actually unaware of.
    For some its tough to hold down a job, but I won’t educate you or bore you, which ever take you have.
    If the guy having a l ash,or the ‘ abhorrent assault’ really bothers you, I’d say you’re the much vaunted ‘snowflake’.

Major question time.

WHY DID MR WHITTY SUPPRESS THE USE OF READILY AVAILABLE TREATMENTS?

Or,how did Boris know that folks would lose loved ones?
    Was it because of the former?

• Options

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

He was an Estate Agent?

Anti-vaccine march.

Say no more.
    No need for an anti vaccine march.
    They aren’t vaccines,by any definition.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

He took on the chief medical officer role in October 2019, and until the coronavirus threat emerged, had never done broadcast interviews or held press briefings or conferences.

One of the country's foremost experts in infectious diseases, he has worked as a doctor in Africa and Asia, as well as the UK.

He continues to practise medicine at University College London Hospitals, where he was spotted doing a shift over Christmas.

His mother was a teacher and his father was a diplomat who was murdered by terrorists in Greece after they flagged him down in his car in 1984.

Not sure it behoves many - any? - of us to suggest he's not a decent man, who has done more than any of us in this crisis.

I’ve got hours on Whitty, Fauci,Van Tam, all the players.
    Try looking at Serco,all the board, all the connections,trusts etc.
    Pure coincidence that Serco are involved in the NHS track and trace,and they also run the US patents office. Just a fluky coincidence.
  • Options
    goldon said:
    It must be clear to even idiots that she was chosen to drive the youth.
    Classic example, she commented on the Welsh Highways.
    She just gets fed.
  • Options
    You suggesting I'm an "Idiot" I don't do serious. ! The Youth are tomorrows Adults.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

A decent man that clearly didnt deserve that treatment.

As another thread bites the dust.