You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lost for words

13»

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    Not off topic with little grown up Greta, she advocated use of the rope been jostled and ridiculed like lots of celebrities by people after selfies and "Andy Warhol 15"
    "I blame the Mobil Phone.!"
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    There’s no need to end the thread, I like all things plandemic.

I’m sure most folks have seen the vid where Fauci says that there will definitely be a pandemic during Trumps administration? All agreed on that then.

I’m sure most folks saw in the media that Fauci and Gates stated there was no flu in 2020?
    It had been eradicated for the first time in 100 years. All agreed on that then.

How about the WHO at the end of 2019 getting all set for kick off. Note the date.

The CDCs very own site have put out the data for 2020 regarding pneumonia and influenza ( p and I)so that proves it to be BS.
    Why the focus on the US?
    When you’ve got Gates video calling Boris, you should be concerned.

All this, Whitty and others know.
    Hancock won’t know much about health. For instance,he could have been a minister for another department, whereas Whitty is the Chief Medical Advisor.
    He was struggling,that’s why they brought in Van Tam, to be more authoritative.
    If Fauci and Gates are full of BS, then so is Whitty. A mere colluder.
    This plandemic does fit the definition of terrorism. Some folks have been scared from the off.
    The proof is in the pudding. No, there’s never much flu etc about in the summer.
    In fact,with this coronavirus act pushed through,buisnesses can be opened or closed on a whim.
    Masks can be made mandatory every winter. All travel could involve a vaccine, even if there’s a minor outbreak of flu in your destination.

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,115