You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

33x £33 Main Events Challenge.

Comments

• GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    @waller02 @ this rate, by my reckoning you will be in profit ...£2,398.11.
    KERMONNNN!
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013

waller02 said:

Cheers both, it's nice to get off to reasonable start as it takes the pressure off for a few games now. As I mentioned in the opening post, I'm a losing player at 33bi so in all honesty I'll be glad to come away with any profit at all after the 33 games.

I call !!! :p
    I am, someone checked for me before I started this and I was down in 33s by about 1k iirc, which I expected.
    edited August 2021
    Couldn't get post to work for some reason, it wasn't displaying the whole post, even after an edit.

Was going along nicely tonight until I lost a huge pot 20 from the money KK<JJ against pesky Doooobs, who was the person who predicted I would be at -£2k by the end of the challenge. If he keeps doing that to me then he may well end up with the winning guess.

Took a bounty and only had 1 bullet though so it could have been worse.
    edited August 2021
    edited August 2021
    Couple of early bounties followed by getting sent packing in big pot aip AA<TT, flesh wound as far as the challenge is concerned though. Can't play again until next Monday now as I'm on call at work.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,810

Flesh wound.
    edited August 2021
    First session in over week tonight and it felt good to be back on the tables. Bust the Main 11 off the money but did take a couple of heads to soften the blow a little.

@waller02

The pattern seems to be lose small, win big. That'll do nicely.
    Tikay10 said:

@waller02

The pattern seems to be lose small, win big. That'll do nicely.

It certainly will. Same theme again tonight, bust with 2 heads after getting it in with the then nuts, can't do more than that. Enjoying the challenge though and it certainly could be a lot worse at this stage.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    Great thread Ryan
    I’m sure you’ll end up in decent profit
  • spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 114
    edited August 2021
    good thread mate. seems like your smashing the 33 buyin mate. only need that one win.
    Thanks both.

Officially 1/3 of the way through the challenge now and had another deep run, busting in 8th. I lost a flip for a bounty and top 3 stack with what would have been 7 left. I really can't complain though as I was one of the shorties approaching the bubble before having a fortunate double itm A8>AJ.

Solid. Consistent. Enthusiastic.

If you were a racehorse I'd back you.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Tikay10 said:

Solid. Consistent. Enthusiastic.

If you were a racehorse I'd back you.

@Tikay10 totally agree but cant help thinking its time to get the whip out @waller02
    :D
    Finished 3 off the money tonight, couldn't fold top pair bvb and paid the price. Took a few bounties for some profit though.

• DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    waller02 said:

"For reference, without checking I would guess that overall I am probably a losing player at £33bi so bear that in mind when having your guess."

Sick bluff mate.

waller02 said:

"For reference, without checking I would guess that overall I am probably a losing player at £33bi so bear that in mind when having your guess."

Sick bluff mate.
    I am losing in 33s, and still am. Was over 1k down in them.