You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

He's A Gonner

chelschels Member Posts: 149
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
hey guys, just want to let you know that webby has been banned for one month, he says he has sent a few p'ms out and just for the others that dont know he wanted to let you know so you can sleep easy tonight!! Hes bitterly dissapointed and has enclosed the reason why he was banned in the p'm.

i will after console him now after his latest dissapointment here in the forum

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010

they always pick on the quiet ones,

who is this webby guy ?

anyone know him !
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: He's A Gonner:
      they always pick on the quiet ones,  who is this webby guy ?   anyone know him !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    yeh he's a shelf fixer lol
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    Oh well i suppose we will now have to rely on blackfish for our entertainment.BTW chels are you related to webby? if so what was his response to you with your 56p bounty hunter fiasco thread?
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited March 2010
    oh noooooo!!!!!!........ my daily fix is gone.............sigh!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Oh well i suppose we will now have to rely on blackfish for our entertainment.BTW chels are you related to webby? if so what was his response to you with your 56p bounty hunter fiasco thread?
    Posted by dav1964
    i'm his partner dav, he was in slight agreement with me but told me not to throw my toys out of the pram lol

i still have a firm stance over stuff like that, if its guaranteed then that guarantee has to be met in my personal opinion, the guarantee wasnt met but it seemed it just got laughed at from pillow to post lol

chels
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    I had an email this morning to say webby had sent me a message, but on checking there is no message there, so I am not sure what has happened
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: He's A Gonner : i'm his partner dav, he was in slight agreement with me but told me not to throw my toys out of the pram lol i still have a firm stance over stuff like that, if its guaranteed then that guarantee has to be met in my personal opinion, the guarantee wasnt met but it seemed it just got laughed at from pillow to post lol chels
    Posted by chels
    i agree with you in some respects, but i think you chose a bad example, that would clearly be open to ridicule, as it was only 56p and also it had a massive overlay. Did you get your prize for thread of the week chels?
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited March 2010
    I had an email this morning to say webby had sent me a message, but on checking there is no message there, so I am not sure what has happened
    Posted by acebarry10
    Auto-removed from your inbox when his account status has been 'adjusted' ;-)

(Same here)

• Options
    edited March 2010
    yes i played in a tournament not sure which one it was, i didnt do very well though! poker not exactly my strong point just an hobbie
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    yes i played in a tournament not sure which one it was, i didnt do very well though! poker not exactly my strong point just an hobbie
    Posted by chels
    Clearly all Webby234 posts and PM's have been deleted, so stop keeping us all in suspenders and tell us the story chels?
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: He's A Gonner : i'm his partner dav, he was in slight agreement with me but told me not to throw my toys out of the pram lol i still have a firm stance over stuff like that, if its guaranteed then that guarantee has to be met in my personal opinion, the guarantee wasnt met but it seemed it just got laughed at from pillow to post lol chels
    Posted by chels
    Didnt know you were his partner so hi to you and wish webby well as he knows everyone will miss him.dav
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited March 2010
    I got the pm and read it ok , 4weeks for self pleasuring seems fair

(i blame chels)
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited March 2010
    Oh no...Does Blackfish know...bet he's crying all over his assignment!!!

Hey Chels, pass on hiya to Mr Webster, not sure why he got banned this time as I've been busy for a few days but pass on all the best eh? I recon it was something to do with those pesky vids ;o)

I take it that this is just a forum ban and he'll be on the tables as per?

x
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: He's A Gonner : Clearly all Webby234 posts and PM's have been deleted, so stop keeping us all in suspenders and tell us the story chels?
    Posted by loonytoons
    loonytoons i cant tell you what he put because then i might get banned lol

it was something like this.........on the 24 hours to go thread regarding poker points.....................why are we waiting we should be _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

its something guys do a lot lol he said the post wasn't aimed at anybody and was amazed when he got a p'm from sky_mod saying it was an offensive post lol

he's already got it in his head that sky have got an agenda against him so this just adds more fuel to the fire, hard to believe someone can get a ban for putting that though, ive seen much worse on here, maybe someone reported him?

anyway he's gone to Cheltenham to back a few winners, hopefully lol
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited March 2010
    he said he was touching himself from the pm he sent me, bit harsh tbh, we all touch ourselves but are not as honest as webby in admitting it
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    edited March 2010
    he said he was touching himself from the pm he sent me, bit harsh tbh, we all touch ourselves but are not as honest as webby in admitting it
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    is that all jeezz some sensitves on ere
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    maybe sky are showing webby some...................................

either way i think it stinks, but i would cos i love him lol
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited March 2010

Fancy Webby dipping his wick into inspector Chelso!!!! 

How does he keep getting himself these teeny weeny bans???? Cmon Webby either get banned for life or behave!!!! 

Chels tell him to stick to the cash tables!!!!

DOHH

• Options
    edited March 2010
    Fancy Webby dipping his wick into inspector Chelso!!!!  How does he keep getting himself these teeny weeny bans???? Cmon Webby either get banned for life or behave!!!!  Chels tell him to stick to the cash tables!!!! DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    maybe sky cant ban him for longer because its pathetic the reason they have banned him in the first place?
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited March 2010

lol yeh maybe, started seeing alot of mickjenn at my tables - but apparently he's life banned? - What did he do?