You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

He's A Gonner

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited March 2010
    So webby was shaking the snake until it was sick and then got banned?

That is abit harsh as I am at it almost the whole time I am online.
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: He's A Gonner:
    lol yeh maybe, started seeing alot of mickjenn at my tables - but apparently he's life banned? - What did he do?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

He did some hardcore cybering with scotty

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,037
    edited March 2010
    we are all adults on here, well we should be, why should people be getting bans for such trival things. the rules should be relaxed an awful lot more, if you wanna get involved in a slanging match with people & your both happy to do it who is it upsetting? i find it quite amusing to follow the rants, opinions & debates. i agree with drawing the line at racist,  sexist, etc, or down right abusive remarks, but a bit of old fashioned banter where is the problem with that. its just another example of a p.c & nanny state rulling our lives. i have had posts removed for reasons i dont know, obviously the mods had`nt read them in the context it was meant, but thats a different subject. it should all go back to the saying, IF YOU CANT TAKE IT DONT GIVE IT.
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010

I have read more offensive posts on here and read Webbys post. whether banning him is right or wrong i wish Webby all the best.

GL M8

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010

the forum needs colourful characters ,

webby is one of them ,

i will miss him on here ,

see you in a month time mr webster tc m8y !

rover and missing you already !
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: He's A Gonner : maybe sky cant ban him for longer because its pathetic the reason they have banned him in the first place?
    Posted by chels
    Chels , tell 'webby' he'll be missed ,   but dont  go thinking  Skypoker  CANT  'ban'  anyone for  any reason !!

It's their ball and they  can take it  home whenever they want , and if you not in their team (clique) then you might be asked not  to play their game ......

So tell 'webby'  to  behave,  because  the 'forum cops' only  allow ....................... ( better not say)  :))

Anyways  tell him I wish  he'd  have told  me he was at  Cheltenham, he could have joined our "clique' there; hope he enjoyed it    the way  we did ...  and  tomorrow i'll be cheering the Irish horse 'Alavian' in the first ..  glk  to  you both ..   :))
  • Options
    -Typhoon--Typhoon- Member Posts: 288
    edited March 2010
        the forum needs colourful characters ,   webby is one of them ,   i will miss him on here ,  see you in a month time mr webster tc m8y !  rover and missing you already !
    Posted by IRISHROVER

+ 1, take care bud, catch you soon
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited March 2010
    lol yeh maybe, started seeing alot of mickjenn at my tables - but apparently he's life banned? - What did he do?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH[/QUO
    Dohhhhhhh,  Mickjenn was one of the funniest and  nicest guys  to have been on this forum, and sadley missed here by myself  and others.....and  let me say a very very good  player !!

• Options
    chelschels Member Posts: 149
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: He's A Gonner : Chels , tell 'webby' he'll be missed ,   but dont  go thinking  Skypoker  CANT  'ban'  anyone for  any reason !! It's their ball and they  can take it  home whenever they want , and if you not in their team (clique) then you might be asked not  to play their game ...... So tell 'webby'  to  behave,  because  the 'forum cops' only  allow ....................... ( better not say)  :)) Anyways  tell him I wish  he'd  have told  me he was at  Cheltenham, he could have joined our "clique' there; hope he enjoyed it    the way  we did ...  and  tomorrow i'll be cheering the Irish horse 'Alavian' in the first ..  glk  to  you both ..   :))
    Posted by bennydip2
    thanks benny i will tell him when he wakes up and stops snoring!! lol

i got it wrong he didnt go to cheltenham, he went to the local club where they have a "cheltenham day" buffet and bookmaker and all that so he enjoyed the day.

your right about the clique, i dont come on here as much as most but i have noticed slight things like this and its pretty embarrassing to be honest

enjoy your day at the races and may the horce be with you!!!!!
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited March 2010
    this is the most unbelievable thread ever... surely webby does not have a partner??!!! chels are you webby's 2nd account by any chance ;)?
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,037
    edited March 2010
    this is the most unbelievable thread ever... surely webby does not have a partner??!!! chels are you webby's 2nd account by any chance ;)?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    as i said in my post, i love the banter & the wind up`s.
  • Options
    chelschels Member Posts: 149
    edited March 2010
    Posted by BlackFish3

cheeky little sod!! he has a partner and a baby to look after most days, other days he says hes taking your money on the tables lol

• Options
    murray69murray69 Member Posts: 436
    edited March 2010
    so he got banned for knockin 1 out?? thats quality lol what did mickjenn get banned for?