You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

PREMIER FANTASY FOOTBALL - SKY POKER LEAGUE 2022/23

Comments

• vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    SKY POKER FANTASY FOOTBALL CUP FINAL

MARK- TEMPO ENERGY 80 - MATTHEW - M3 MILAN 74

Well done to Mark who had SON (C) 24, KULUSEVSKI 16 AND KANE 10 against Matt's KULUSEVSKI, MADDISON 13 AND DE BRUYNE 12.

Mark wins £70
    Matt £30

I will pay out asap lads
    Before I do the round up of the final results congrats to Mark on winning May

Tempo energy
    Mark Allan 80 335
    Saka Potatoes
    Ben Marshall 90 287
    Ell's men x2
    Elliott Miller 66 279
    Camie Luck
    Paul Campbell 70 275
    TheRealSlimShortie
    Adam Shortall 83 274
    Garryowen Boys Club
    Terry Dadds 81 273
    WernerWinButKante
    James Cranmer 63 260
    NoEasyMane
    Peter F 75 259
    Crystal Phallus
    Ben Mayhew 70 257
    M3 Milan
    MATTHEW HALLGALLEY 74 255
    Kindergarden Klopp
    Cieran Dadds 72 251
    Borussia Teeth
    Ash H 74 242
    Fenton’s Pies
    aaron fenton 44 238
    The Dennis System
    Andy Hedderman 60 236
    Rory Corden 50 214
    Sid's Super Spurs
    Andy Shotton 69 204
    Viva La Revolukeshaw
    Darshan Shamla 72 193
    TOEPOKERS XI
    Dave Williams 52 192
    Donny Dales
    Dale Rowe 68 174
    Fodennis the menace
    Paul Garner 39 155
    Ally's All Stars
    alistair brown 14 118
    edited May 2022
    FINAL ROUND UP

Thanks everyone for taking part and I hope you have enjoyed my weekly ramblings, even if you haven't I have so its been fun for me if not for you.

It has been competitive all year with PETER leading in most of the early stages before PAUL came strong to take over in the second half. What is as tonishing is that neither of them finished as Champion as Paul's late surge took him past both of them. Luckily both held onto the places to get some reward for their efforts. To us others we can always do better next season.

I hope you have enjoyed it enough that you will join again next year and if you know any SKY poker mates who might enjoy , encourage the to join us. The new season starts 6th August so picking your squad for next year will soon be upon you.

Well shut up Terry , here are the winners and congrats to you and your winnings will be with you soon.

1 Saka Potatoes - Ben Marshall - @CrazyBen23 2620 - £170
    2 Camie Luck - Paul Campbell - @bigfatfish 2610 - £100
    3 NoEasyMane - Peter F - @NoEa5yCa5h 2550 - £50

CUP

Tempo energy - Mark Allan - @Allan23 - £70
    M3 Milan - MATTHEW HALLGALLEY - @1981MATT - £30

AU REVOIR

TERRY

@Allan23 @hugomuck @NoEa5yCa5h @SoLack @SidV79 @darsh11 @Asho28 @SMARTGOAT @midnightma @QUICKFEET @heddoh18 @Gassassin8 @CrazyBen23 @1981MATT @biggirl @fenton94 @dre136 @RCord @bigfatfish @Sunday8pm
    pm's sent to winners
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    Great stuff @vaigret , crazy season. Congrats @CrazyBen23 on the league win. Same time next year?
  • CrazyBen23CrazyBen23 Member Posts: 865
    Thanks. Yeah ill play again next year, good game all!
    Allan23 said:

Great stuff @vaigret , crazy season. Congrats @CrazyBen23 on the league win. Same time next year?

YES
  • NoEa5yCa5hNoEa5yCa5h Member Posts: 608
    Thank you for running it and the updates, Terry @vaigret

I would like to say it was enjoyable but I feel like I have been grimly clinging on this entire calendar year, at first to top spot, and then to staying in the places these past few weeks. No matter what I did, Camie seemed to do better each GW, well played to him, & also to the winner Saka, what a rattling late run that was. wpwp both.

Foolishly, I'm sure I'll be back next season.

gg all.
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
    @vaigret Thanks for running this Terry, it has been fun even though I missed the deadline to make team changes so many times lol. I will definitely be taking part again next season

Andy
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 763
    Mid-table mediocrity for me. Congrats to the winners!

@vaigret - huge thanks for running the league this season. Really enjoyed reading the weekly round-ups. Will look forward to participating next season. :smile:
    tHANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD COMMENTS and really glad you will be back next year remember if you didnt do so well this year EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY
  • hugomuckhugomuck Member Posts: 879
    yeah it was good to be a part of it and i will be back for more next year too. Thanks Terry for running it, the weekly write ups and knocking me out the cup :-)
    FANTASY FOOTBALL 2022/23

Last season @Allan23 and I ran this with weekly updates on here on everything that was going on. Last year the cost was £20 per person and that will remain the same.

£15 will go to the League Prizes , probably 1st, 2nd and 3rd , whilst £5 will go to the League Cup Comp which will run in the second half of the season and is a new addition to the functionality of Fantasy Football.

Fantasy Football 2022/2023 is already functional so you can enter your team now with the opportunity to make as many changes as you want up to kick off of the first match

We currently have 13 teams already entered. If you still want to be in the league and agree to the terms and conditions please advice on this thread. If you haven't entered before and wish to enter the league please post your Fantasy Team Name on here. We will then be able to give you the details of the league and collect entry money leading up to the start of the season. General info will be posted here and specifics will be dealt with by PM

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask , lets make this a ball .

FATHER VAIGRET (TERRY)

@Allan23 @hugomuck @NoEa5yCa5h @SoLack @SidV79 @darsh11 @Asho28 @SMARTGOAT @midnightma @QUICKFEET @heddoh18 @Gassassin8 @CrazyBen23 @1981MATT @biggirl @fenton94 @dre136 @RCord @bigfatfish @Sunday8pm
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
    Hi Terry, thanks for running this again. I shall endeavour to make the deadlines more often this coming season and have sent to you, via bank transfer, the £20 entry fee.

SidV79 (Andy)
    SidV79 said:

Hi Terry, thanks for running this again. I shall endeavour to make the deadlines more often this coming season and have sent to you, via bank transfer, the £20 entry fee.

SidV79 (Andy)

received thanks mate
    edited July 2022
    These are the entries so far if they decide to take part again

GARRYOWEN BOYS CLUB Terry Dadds
    TOE POKERS XI Dave Williams -paid
    Pending Moderation Paul Garner
    - Darshan Shamla
    Donny Dales Dale Rowe
    Fentons Pies aaron fenton
    Clearlake revival MATTHEW HALLGALLEY
    Kindergarten Klopp Cieran Dadds
    I REALLY LIKE TONEY! Andy Hedderman
    Sid's Super Spurs Andy Shotton----- paid
    Expected Toulouse Ash H ---PAID
    TheRealSlimShortie Adam Shortall
    Saka Potatoes Ben Marshall
    McGlynnball Mark Allan
  • QUICKFEETQUICKFEET Member Posts: 528
    i am in... thanks for organising... bank transfer made
    Not been on the forum or played poker for ages, have just been too busy
    QUICKFEET said:

i am in... thanks for organising... bank transfer made
    Not been on the forum or played poker for ages, have just been too busy

received thanks mate
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 763
    @vaigret - I'll get my payment sent across to you at some point tomorrow (I'm assuming your bank details are the same as last year?)

Thanks for running this again - will look forward to the season ahead.
    Asho28 said:

@vaigret - I'll get my payment sent across to you at some point tomorrow (I'm assuming your bank details are the same as last year?)

Thanks for running this again - will look forward to the season ahead.

yes mate