You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Football Betting/Tips New Season

Comments

• TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    I asked for odds for Scotland to kick off 6 times during the game. Alas no market :D:D
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,264

Scotland's xG was 0.001.

I'm not into this "Love England loathe Scotland" (or vice-versa) nonsense, I'd like to see both or either do well, but jeez Scotland were bad, it was like Premier League v National League.

It was clear within minutes of the kick off that the Team had been set up without ambition & they were sitting ducks. I'd be more inclined to blame the Manager than the players.
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,297
    edited June 15
    Tikay10 said:

Scotland's xG was 0.001.

I'm not into this "Love England loathe Scotland" (or vice-versa) nonsense, I'd like to see both or either do well, but jeez Scotland were bad, it was like Premier League v National League.

It was clear within minutes of the kick off that the Team had been set up without ambition & they were sitting ducks. I'd be more inclined to blame the Manager than the players.

Totally agree. I also bet on the draw last night and was really dissapointed with Scotland

You could see their best players standing in loads of space between the lines and he didn't change anything until it was too late.

I also support the home nations when theyr'e not playing England. I,ve got more affiliation with them than i have with some randon team miles away. @Essexphil Don't remember that Scottish goal so had to google it but i do remember Gerry Armstrong and that unbeleivable win in the same tournament from Spain 82. That must have been some price

I also support all Premier leaugue teams in Europe. The're representing the Premier League at the end of the day

I,ve totally lost track of my bets and BR but will post any winners or ones looking good.

I,ve got Musiala, Havertz and Fulkrung for Golden boot so a nice start there. Also got Musiala for player of the tournament.

I,ve stayed away from Harry Kane as i don't think he's fully fit and Mbappe as i can't see any value and could be spared a bit in some games

Croatia vs Albania

Had a little bet on Kovacic for 2 fouls committed. Its boosted on Sky to Evs (cheeky) but is available on Bet365 at 6/4
    edited June 19
    Kovacic bet landed

Now for an outsider at 12/1 (Its Mctomminay and Mcginn for card dbl)

edited June 21
    Were going for 3 in a row in the Ukraine game who have to improve on their 1st game and i,ve got Sudakov in my Fantasy team

EDIT _ Were going for 4 out of 4 with a good boost from Bet365

Ukraine have been know recently for tight games but this is different after getting hammered in the first game

We didn't get 3 in a row but we did get 3/4 for a nice profit with the Ukraine game shots on easily landing

These bet 365 superboosts have made me quite a bit of profit. May have to place some mug bets as don't want to get restricted on there
    Going for a sky boost in Portugal _ Turkey game

Can't beleive Ardar Guler is on bench for Turkey after that goal last week. Also got him at 40/1 for young player of the tournament

You know Ronaldo will get chances with his head and 7/1 for a headed goal seems good value . They do concede and not best at crosses

£10 @ 7/1
    Wow what a game

Luckily i didn't post any tips as most of them went down and lost about £50 on that game. We had some good bets in Swiss game tho and won a bit. Can't beleive Italy were favorites

Got most teams covered now but not sure if i,m up or down. Don't have Germany but do have Musiala (£3 at 95/1), Fulkrung and Havertz for top scorer and Musiala for player of the tournament

Also got £5EW on Austria at 80/1

I fancy France tommorow and Mbappe to score. Think youve got to include penalty takers in goalscorer bets

edited July 3
    I like this bet for Spain game. He's had 10 yellows in 20 Premier League games at Skybet

and he,ll have Musiala running at him

What a mistake that bet was

I got my left and right mixed up. Cuccurela on the left and Musiala on the left and i thought theyd be up against each other - doh (although it did go off at less than 3/1)

Looking good on the exchange though with Spain and France going through although we did have some German players for golden boot or player of the tourny and small bets on Portugal

Ps - I,m going for Swiss cards and England corners in the Match later and taking advantage of some of the betbuilder offers

Still think were papering over cracks with Southgate

A bit of a fun bet and very unlikely to happen but this would be my choice esp after seeing Uruguay dump Brazil out of the Copa America last night

We finish in profit for the Euros

Also got another £400 coming if England win but will lay that off. Ive lost about £150 on player bets but it means we end up in profit for the season.

Roll on the Premier Leaugue

1st bet since the Euros - as its on Sky we also get 2x £2.50 betbuilders which i,ll use toward the roll

• JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 357
    GL This season @MP33 Love forward to hearing some fantastic tips B)
    edited August 13
    JammyFker said:

JammyFker said:

Cheers m8 , Same to you

One single tonight - Not sure how much has been reflected in the price but PNE playing full team - Sunderland look more like reserves

Profit/Loss +£45.50
    FB (£7) betbuilders
    Exposure £60

Nice start

Got one for the weekend and will be posting a big pre-season bet before kick off tommorow which i,ve already placed

edited August 16
    My biggest ever stake and were going for West Ham. Bit annoyed as i could have got 10/11 last week but hey ho

Along with Jota and Watkins for top scorer and Trent and Rice for top assists - All added to front page

• rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,355
    MP33 said:

My biggest ever stake and were going for West Ham. Bit annoyed as i could have got 10/11 last week but hey ho

Along with Jota and Watkins for top scorer and Trent and Rice for top assists - All added to front page

Good luck to you.
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,725
    MP33 said:

Yesterday I was looking at the West Ham odds for a surprise Top 6 finish as they've signed a few players and got a new manager. I thought given that the usual 'Big 6' and the likes of Villa & Newcastle would be in front of them in the market, I'd get quite good odds to give me a good run for the season. The odds offered were roughly 4/1 which in my view is way too short for a Top 6 finish. Your pick of a Top 10 spot but lumping on big seems a better option. Good luck with the bet and I'd say barring a complete collapse the bet looks pretty much nailed on.