You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Football Betting/Tips New Season

Comments

• JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 357
    I know who u will be cheering for every week :D

• MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,297
    Cheers guys - Cmon you Ammers

@lucy4 I did consider top 6 as well. They were 14/1 w/o the big 6 which sounded better value but i also think Newcastle will go well this season so opted for the safer option and at least it will be a sweat even with a bad start

Still adding to front page - Gone for Jota at 11/1 for top liverpool scorer. He should start this weekend and if he can stay fit (big if) he could keep his place with current form and i still think he's underestimated
    Just 1 bet for the West Ham game

edited September 14
    Dissapointing first game for West Ham and esp. Jared Bowen who was virtually non-existent. It will take time to gel but with so many new players its a bit of a worry they still have to bring on Danny Ings to try and save the day.

----------

Super Danny Ings :)

edited August 18

Last pre -season bet
    edited August 19
    Profit/Loss +£15

Were on the Sky boost tonight of Son 2 SOT's and Solanke 1 SOT for £10 @ 4/1

We,ve also got Leicester to finish bottom at 2/1

And one more for fun

edited August 19
    Wow - never seen a game turn so much

Profit Loss -£5

Exposure : £960
    Little dbl for tommorow on Sky. Also got 2x £10 singles

edited August 24
    Just a super boost on bet365 - Hard to ignore (And same bet on Sky for £10)

edited September 14
    Phew , Prem is back . Can't stand international breaks

Might do a cpl of boosts after but i like this one on bet 365 at around 10/1

£10 Bruno F 1 SOT @ Evs Sky boost

Man Utd to score 1st £20 @ evs Bet 365 superboost
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,519
    edited September 14
    Agree. International breaks are terrible. There should be just 2 windows-for the "Midwinter break" and between seasons. Not this drip feed nonsense.

Tomorrow sees the North-South London Derby. And yet both teams cannot prepare properly so various countries can play in a "tournament" that is irrelevant.

On a lighter note, I believe Chelsea fear they may be next in the Financial scandal. They have signed 74 Judges and 2 million potential jurors :)
    Pickford already time wasting in first half

MP33 said:

Dissapointing first game for West Ham and esp. Jared Bowen who was virtually non-existent. It will take time to gel but with so many new players its a bit of a worry they still have to bring on Danny Ings to try and save the day.

----------

Super Danny Ings :)

edited September 15
    Just seen the Spurs line up - There certainly going for it - Has to be goals in this one

Should be playing further forward

Bet builder on Hills with 50% boost

No bets tonight but one for the weekend on Smarkets - Hoping Coventry and Spurs will go to extra time and they,ll be shattered for Saturdays game against Swansea

• goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,810

Skybet posting this & then not paying out on the bet... very poor form. A LOT of unhappy customers. Paddy power paid the bet out as a winner!
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,725
    edited September 19

Skybet posting this & then not paying out on the bet... very poor form. A LOT of unhappy customers. Paddy power paid the bet out as a winner!

According to Opta Stats De Bruyne didn't have a SOT.

İlkay Gündoğan replaced him and had a SOT.

Paddy Power paid out on the bet because they do a thing called Super Sub, where the playing coming on replaces your original player.

It happened to me in the Villa game Watkins was subbed but the firm I had the bet with don't have a super sub offer so I lost the bet.
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,810
    Ah OK that makes sense with the super sub.

He was definitely credited with a SOT originally though :(
    Bit of a mare on lots of bets since the 5 sub rule came out. Think others should be following Paddys offer

Just 2 super boosts from me today

Palmer 1 foul on Sky £10 on Sky at Evs

Palmer 1 SOT £20 @ Evs on Bet 365

(Been concentrating on my fantasy teams but not going to well after not including Haaland - big mistake)