You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Is this possible? Check it out - NOW

Comments

• Options
    GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited March 2010
    Never thought I would say this, just lost 70 buy ins @ 2p 4p...lol GG..
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited March 2010
    Best £20 iv ever spent
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW:
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : elsa your bahaviour stunk right there, cant believe you have the nerve to say "that was fun" you shouldnt have sat down if you werent willing play by the rules of them game
    Posted by chels

Webby shut up you plonker ..... I didn't go in to donate.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,375
    edited March 2010

N1 Elsa. How much you end up with?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    £64 in 8 mins 42 seconds
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    £60 in 8 mins 42 seconds
    Posted by elsadog
    From £4!

So, explain the particular skillset neded to do that. ;)

Them boys iz crazy, innit, but they were just having some fun, & they are all good lads, win or lose. 

SIMMY was on "The Grind" on MasterCash last week, as some of you may recall.
  • Options
    lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited March 2010
    Simuk is the biggest luckbox I know :-D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : From £4! So, explain the particular skillset neded to do that. ;)Them boys iz crazy, innit, but they were just having some fun, & they are all good lads, win or lose.  SIMMY was on "The Grind" on MasterCash last week, as some of you may recall.
    Posted by Tikay10

1. Close left eye
    2. Close right eye
    3. Ignore Webby in disguise
    4. Strategic exit
    5. Feel really bad about it all day

Seemples :o)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : elsa its not webby, if you must know he just said elsa is a good guy. i just cant believe that you actually sat down won a couple of hands and then folded when you had a bad hand? do you think that is perfectly ok?  maybe i am wrong but every player on that table went all in every hand and that was the rules of the game, even the guy with most money told you to go all in and you said "sorry" but 2 hands later you fold lol its not very fair on the other players
    Posted by chels

Fair   LMAO away with ya!
  • Options
    simuksimuk Member Posts: 315
    edited March 2010
    Simuk is the biggest luckbox I know :-D
    Posted by lJAMESl
    James... please... I just outplayed them all!

Browndog and Gliterbabe and of course Coxy all acted like gents in the onslaught. Great fun!

Talk more later when I get back on my computer.
  • Options
    chelschels Member Posts: 149
    edited March 2010
    simuk what did you reckon to elsa's actions? hes the one who kept folding after treble up's
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : 1. Close left eye 2. Close right eye 3. Ignore Webby in disguise 4. Strategic exit 5. Feel really bad about it all day Seemples :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    As I thought - subtlety is the key.
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited March 2010
    simuk what did you reckon to elsa's actions? hes the one who kept folding after treble up's
    Posted by chels

I folded hands too before i started shoving? didn't realise there was a rule? why you so upset when you wasn't even involved?

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : elsa your bahaviour stunk right there, cant believe you have the nerve to say "that was fun" you shouldnt have sat down if you werent willing play by the rules of them game
    Posted by chels

What rules were broken? He didnt sit at the start and agree to play in a certain way, there was a spare seat, and a table open to anyone on sky, to sit with their money and do what they want with it.

It wasn't a private table - ida done the same - probably left at £20 tho!!! lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    so why did elsa apologise? if i am upsetting the clique here i say sorry and please dont punish me

and i wasnt the only one who was upset, the other player was saying the same thing who was actually sat at the same table
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2010

He was well down and wanted to keep the game going to get his pennies bak - hes gonna be 'upset' int he?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Posted by chels
    Chel's aka Webby, I Don't know why I should explain anything but.....

I walked in and switched on went to forum went to tikays post went to table watched one hand seat vacated and i sat in. I went allin for 3 rebuys and switched to netteller to transfer in some cash as I only keep £100 in any account (there was only £30 in sky) to do that i folded i logged on and played a couple more and folded while i completed the trransfer and sat back in.

So I folded twice, I gathered it was an all in game and I stood when the big boys left. I just happened to be up at that point.

Now what business that is of yours I don't know. Go write a letter about your dustbin collection or the unreliability of the local bus service........... just get off my case you very sad individual.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : Chel's aka Webby, I Don't know why I should explain anything but..... I walked in and switched on went to forum went to tikays post went to table watched one hand seat vacated and i sat in. I went allin for 3 rebuys and switched to netteller to transfer in some cash as I only keep £100 in any account to do that i folded i logged on and played a couple more and folded while i completed the trransfer and sat back in. So I folded twice, I gathered it was an all in game and I stood when the big boys left. I just happened to be up at that point. Now what business that is of yours I don't know. Go write a letter about your dustbin collection or the unreliability of the local bus service........... just get off my case you very sad individual.
    Posted by elsadog
    bit harsh coming from someone who thinks there a dog!!!!

your barks worse than your bite

in future just dont play with them again cos they wouldnt want your company
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    I wouldve hit n run at £4.56
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : bit harsh coming from someone who thinks there a dog!!!! your barks worse than your bite in future just dont play with them again cos they wouldnt want your company
    Posted by chels

so now your'e spoksperson for the high rollers