You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

CANT PLAY POKER

2»

Comments

• Options
    midnightmamidnightma Member Posts: 54
    Well played Tikay :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,370

@midnightma

Thanks Ma. How you doing?
  • Options
    I'm very good thanks, took a break for a month or so and just come back and had a peek at the forum and thought this was a good thread. And another great outcome wd. As I've said before this is the sort of thing that is totally unique to sky, wouldn't get this service or outcome on any of the other poker sites.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,370

Thanks @midnightma

I'm sure you are right, Sky do give excellent Customer Service which players rarely get elsewhere, but of course it's balanced out on occasions by the software eccentricities. Whether one balances out the other I don't know, but it must help if only s little.

PS - Well done on your FT last night, or more correctly early this morning. More of the same please.
  • Options
    The software is a problem that needs solving but when it has affected me I've always been fairly and satisfactory compensated (Although it is infuriating at the time). Hopefully the powers to be will act sooner rather than later if at all.
    Thanks....first night back 2 Ft's and a small profit......only downhill from here :wink:
  • Options
    karllukekarlluke Member Posts: 910
    Thanks tony