You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Football Trading

2»

Comments

• Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Up and down like a good time gals drawers, the Liverpool v Arsenal was a bad result dropped £35 on that one, Algeria game wasn't great either, picking up £2 or £3 here and there, going to keep my stake at a minimum of £20 to try and get the profits up, was bored today so made a wee chart, it's like being back at school........

Profit so far - £77.92

• Options
    Not a good weekend went a bit Ray Milland ended up punting I need to be more disciplined back to where I started.

• Options

Thats the season just about over came out with £124.67 in profit, I think I will keep it going and maybe top it up to £200 for the start of the season, didn't need to reload although I was down to 0.16p profit at one stage.

I traded in 523 games, overall about 1400 in play trades

Over 0.5 goals was the one I did the most - 134
    Match Odds - 122
    Over 2.5 goals - 104
    The rest was a mixture of about 5 or 6 other trades.

Over 0.5 goals after the 55th minute was my favourite and my most profitable, I did alright keeping it to £5/£10, 3 or 4 times I did £30/£40 and thats where I got my biggest losses and I didn't have enough of a bankroll to keep trading at that rate.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,471

Top punting that @rabdeniro
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Went a bit crazy and did ma bank in, started with £20 got up to just over £200 then down to zilch with a stupid bet.
    So I've decided to to do Football, Horse Racing and Tennis until the Season starts to see if ah can make a profit.

Football - Am goin to trade anything a fancy on the day as there aren't many games.
    Horse Racing - Laying the field, minimum 8 runners, fav must be better than 2/1.
    Tennis - Layin the first set winner if they started the match as the underdog.
    Started with a £50 bank, £5 Stakes.

Football and Tennis will cash oot if winning @ around 25%,
    Horses set and forget.

Started on the 02/06, will put up results weekly.

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,013
    rabdeniro said:

Went a bit crazy and did ma bank in, started with £20 got up to just over £200 then down to zilch with a stupid bet.
    So I've decided to to do Football, Horse Racing and Tennis until the Season starts to see if ah can make a profit.

Football - Am goin to trade anything a fancy on the day as there aren't many games.
    Horse Racing - Laying the field, minimum 8 runners, fav must be better than 2/1.

Good luck with this.

Disappointed that Butland has signed for Rangers. Really wanted them to sign the Newcastle keeper.

"Pope signs for Rangers."

:)
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

rabdeniro said:

Good luck with this.

Disappointed that Butland has signed for Rangers. Really wanted them to sign the Newcastle keeper.

"Pope signs for Rangers."

:)
    Some of the dyed in the wool punters are still strugglin with players crossin themselves comin on the park, signin a Pope would push them over the precipice :) .
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    Excellent stuff Mr Rab have a great summer!

• Options
    After week 2,

Very little football to trade on, roll on the season.
    Don't know if ah will keep the layin the field strategy on the horses, doing 8 - 10 races a day, ah think if ah keep layin @ 1.5 am goin to break even,
    Ah should be makin money in the Tennis, but have turned a few trades into bets, need more discipline.